35

Harry's Slave
Chapter 35
----

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                          As I watched Harry leave the house, I had a burst of sadness drom into me like a dark cloud. Suddenly, I was filled with hot tears drooping down my face, and onto my neck. It's like a huge chunk of me went missing, and It was no where to be found. It's hard to explain my emotions right now because, mainly I have no idea what I'm supposed to feel right now. Sadness? Happiness? I knew well that I was not happy for Harry. 

And the sad part is I have no idea where he was going. I sprinted out the door and saw him walking to his car very slowly. I could see the forming tears in his green eyes. In minutes he would be balling. 

"Harry!" I shouted, "Wait!"

Harry turned around very slowly, as his eyes turned to red because of him keeping in his tears.

"Scarlett.. Please.. I don't want the last image you see of me crying. And I don't want to see you cry. You should be happy. Be happy. You're safe with Louis and Zayn.. Niall is waiting for you at the hospital.. He's good and well. I'm sure you two would like to catch up and stuff." He said as he walked to me very slowly.

"H-arry. I do-nt want you to- go!" I almost cried into his arms, Harry rubbed my back and shh'ed me.

"It'll be okay Scar.. Trust me.. It's all okay." He whispered into my ear as we hugged.

"Where are y-ou going?" I questioned.

"Somewhere where you will never find me. I don't want you to find me.. I have to go."His husky voice rang into my ears, " I'll always love you Scar.. No matter what happens.. And never forget it."

"Don't leav-e me." I spoke once again, still confused about the situation. Confused about Harry and where he was leaving? Why was he leaving me again? What did I do?

"Bye Scar.." He faked smiled as tears rolled down his tan cheeks. His eyes were bloodshot red because, of the tears. His dimples, didn't show. 

"Bu-"

"I love you and I always will." He spoke one last time before removing his tall figure body from me.
It felt like a piece of my heart was taken away, and I was never going to get it back no matter how hard I tried. 

I wiped my cheeks off and looked at Harry one last time. He smiled. And that was the last image I want my mind to have. 

This is when it all comes in like a wave. He was gone. Harry was never coming back. I was never going to see his dimples ever again. I was never.. I was never.. I was never.. The list could go on and on. But that would crush my heart even more. It would tear me apart day by day. And I wasn't going to deny it. I was sick of pretending my feelings towards him weren't real. Because they were real.