39

Harry's Slave
Chapter 39
----

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                           The school bell finally rung. School was finally over. I can't believe I made it through the entire day without pulling someone's head off. Everyone was annoying me and I just wanted to go home and sleep.. But I wasn't going to sleep and cry about my life, I was going to do something to find Harry. 

I walked out of the school and skipped to my car. It was still raining really hard and it was also thundering. It wasn't a sunshine and smiles day I can tell you that. It was actually a quite depressing day.

I got into my car and started speeding down to my house. I was first going to my house to put down my stuff and then go look for Harry. The first place I was going to cheek was his house. Hopefully I would see him on his couch, watching movies. But he probably wasn't even going to be there. He could be in Asia by now.

Probably not, but you get what I mean.

About ten minutes past and I was currently driving up my to my house, no one was home. Usual, Zayn was probably at work, or with his girlfriend. I've never meet her yet, but I bet she is wonderful. Zayn always talks about her.

I walked out of the car and stormed into the house and ran up the stairs to put my backpack in my room. I slowly opened the white door and placed my backpack onto my bed.

Then I saw a letter on my dresser. Who wrote me a letter? Probably Zayn telling me where he has gone. I crept to the dresser and picked up the white piece of paper. That's when I saw who gave it to me.

Harry

I quickly opened the letter and started to read it.

Dear Scarlett,

       This is an extremely long letter and I hope you can read it all. Please don't cry.. Please don't try to find me or stop me because by the time you read this I will be up in heaven looking down at you reading the note. Quite weird, But this note is going to explain everything to you. Everything. Don't think this is your fault. Because it's not Scar. I did this for myself. I wanted to do this. 

     I've been feeling a lot of regret. I can't handle this Scarlett. I can't handle the fact that I'm bipolar. I can't handle the fact that I have anger problems. I can't handle living, knowing that I messed your life up. I ruined your life. I ruined all your hopes and dreams. I ruined all your plans in life. I killed your friends and loved ones. 

    I regret everything Scarlett. I hope you can forgive me. I really want you to forgive me. I know you say that it's okay. But it's not. I know you're pissed at me. I know you hate me. This is all an act because you feel sorry for me. I don't need people feeling sorry for me. I'm sick of people faking around me and acting like they like me. I'm sick of it. I just want to die, because I know that I deserve it. I don't deserve to live.

   But you do Scarlett. I want you to live for fifty more years. I want you to marry someone who really loves you. I want you to have kids, I want you to have grand-children. I want you to be happy. I want you to forget about me. But the only way you can forget about me, is if I don't exist anymore. It's the only option Scar.