17

Harry's Slave
Chapter 17
-----

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                  "Nice to meet you too." I said while looking at the TV but, also glancing at Louis every couple of seconds. I could tell he was pissed off, but I didn't know why exactly. He slowly moved his head to face me and patted my shoulder, "So. Me and you date tonight?" He said proudly. I gave him a strange look. Does he honestly think he is all that?

"Now why would I go on a date with you?"  I asked,  "Because I don't even know you."  

Louis chuckled "Fine..not a date..A group outing. So we can get to know each other. I do it with all the new kids." 

"So just to hang out right?" I asked. 

"Yeah babe." 

"Fine pick me up at 7:30."

He smiled.   "Where do you live live?"

"Do you have a phone?" I questioned, Louis nodded his head and we exchanged numbers. Why was I doing this? Well the answer is I really didn't want to stay with Zayn tonight.. It would just be awkward. I just wanted to get away.

The bell finally rung and Louis smirked at me and left. "See you tonight." He smiled while he exited the door.I rolled my eyes and him and exited the door also.. When I got out of the door I saw Niall waiting. "Hey Scar." He laughed. 

When wasn't this boy laughing?

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the Slave Owner Jail building tonight. I wanted to see my dad and I don't want to go alone." Niall asked, "Please"

"What time?" I asked.

"Well school ends like in three hours.. So like 4:00. We'll go right after school." Niall answered. I smiled knowing I could see Harry today. I missed him even though I saw him a couple days ago. 

"Great see you later." Niall chuckled while he walked into the classroom. I smiled and continued to find my classroom. Math class. Great. Another thing I suck at. 

I walked in the class room to see that I was a bit late because, everyone was already writing in their notebooks. " I'm sorry. I'm new and I didn't know where the cl-" I said but the teacher finishing my sentence. "You're fine darling. You come get your book off of my desk and go sit next to.. Um.. Katie. Katie show where you are." She said while smiling.  Her country accent was really strong and she was really polite.

"Thank you." I told her while she handed me my book. I was going to fail this class ha.

-

After school ended Niall and I went to his car to visit his dad. But what he does not know that I was gonna visit Harry. Hopefully Niall doesn't mind. I kept thinking If I should tell Niall about me visting Harry, but this voice inside of me told me to keep it a secret just because I wouldn't know how he would react. Since most people would think its strange to be friends with your owner. It still is weird but, there is something that makes me wanna see Harry. He makes me happy and we have a lot in common, believe it or not.