41

Harry's Slave
Chapter 41
---

Harry's P.O.V

                                          I slowly started to flutter my eyes open. The lights in the room were so bright, I couldn't see. I tried to think about what happened and where I was currently. Nothing came to my mind. My mind seemed to be blank. I couldn't even remember my name. My head was loopy and my eyes were half open because of the rays of sunlight in the strange, but familiar room that I was in. I turned my head to see a electrocardiogram or a EPS or something along the lines of that... It was that thing where it captures your heart beat. I then realized  I was in a hospital. Why I was in a hospital I wasn't very sure, but I'm positive in I'm a hospital.

Was I in a car crash?  Was I shot? I couldn't paint a picture of what happened. All I know is that my eyes were hurting from the light. I slowly started to close them and fall back asleep, except a noise coming from the right side of the room interrupted me.

"Harry, You're finally awake. Your little friend has been waiting hours but she's gone right now with some boy... She will be back any minute now. But how are you feeling? Are you hungry? Thirsty?" The happy nurse that was at least sixty said. I squinted my eyes as I tried to think.

"First-" My raspy voice spoke. I coughed so I could get my voice back, "Can y-ou please turn the light off, It hurts my eyes." 

She smiled from what I saw as she walked to the left side of the room and flipped the light switch.  "There' ya go Mr. Is that all?"

"One more thing." I said as I fixed my position I was laying in, "What happened to me?" She sighed as she took a seat on the blue chair, "You don't remember Harry?" 

I shook my head sadly, "I don't remember anything."

"You overdosed and killed yourself, or at least tried to. The little lady told me you wrote her a suicide note and put it on her dresser. She found ya on the floor out conscious. Without her saving you, you wouldn't be breathing I reckon." Her country voice rung through my ears. I swallowed air as I remembered flash backs. Pain was traveling through my body as I took the pills. I remember I fell to the floor out cold. I couldn't breath. I couldn't do anything

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself, "Thank you so much, when Scarlett comes back just send her in here. I really need to talk to her."

She gave me a warm smile, "Will do." 

"Thanks." 

"I'm going to be leaving to another room but if you need anything just push that blue button on your chair ok?"  She spoke as she walked to the door.

"Yes mam."

As her warm body left the room mine was still icy cold. My eyes wouldn't seem to close. My mind wouldn't think correctly. I could not believe that I tried to kill myself. Never in a million years would I have ever thought I would be in a hospital out cold because I tried to kill myself.