55

Harry's Slave
Chapter 55
------

Harry's P.O.V

                                    "You wouldn't." I spoke in a unsure voice, trying to make myself act like I knew what I was saying. At this point I'm willing to to anything to change his mind, I couldn't let this happen. No, I already promised her I would keep her safe, no matter what. Even if she hated my guts, which I can't blame her for, I will still protect her. 

"Oh but I would, see you later lad." He smirks as he get's on his way to get out of the house. I step in front of him and stop him from walking any further, "Dad, please. I will, I'm sorry I'll make up for it please," I beg, but it's no use. No one changes his mind, when he has a plan he sticks to it. 

"Oh don't worry, you'll be able to visit her." He smiles as he moves me out of his way and opens the door. Tears are in my eyes, and I can't help but let them fall. I feel a warm tear on my cheek as he shuts the door. There's no point of trying to save her, my dad get's what he wants. It's useless. 

I see Carson and Noah tumbling towards me with sorrow in their facial expression. Carson's the first one to speak up, "I'm, I'm sorry about her." She slowly says as she looks down at her shoes, "Maybe you can sneak her out maybe when she get's at your dad's?" 

"Pointless." My voice speaks right above a whisper, "He'll find her."

"We'll help, we know how much she means to you, right Noah?" Carson speaks up, I shake my head and pull a fake smile. 

"Yeah mate, we'll gladly help." Noah add's as he takes a step up, "You know, when she broke up with you she didn't mean it. She just, she didn't want to pull you back in life. She probably knew she was making a mistake when she was talking to ya'."

"She's going to hate me, my dad's gonna take her and she will never forgive me." 

"If you were right about her, being kind and trustworthy. All those things you said about her, I don't see why she would be upset. I mean it's not really your fault." Carson says in a higher tone, "Come'on you just can't give up."

"You two are right and I'm not saying we're going to just full on sneak her out. But we'll save her, I just need all your help, plus Katherine's. I can't do it alone." I say in confidence.

"You were never going to do it alone." Noah speaks up, "We're here for you, and so is Katherine."

-

Scarlett's P.O.V

"I'm just glad you're okay." Louis says, as he pulls me into a tight hug, actually so tight I cannot breath. And I'm in love with his hugs for some reason. It's warm and comfortable, like a safe haven. Louis was my safe haven, he's saved my life twice? Maybe three times, and I cannot thank him enough. He's a true friend, and I couldn't ask for anything more. 

"I'm sorry for dragging you out here at night, it's just, I didn't want to call Zayn." I mumbled as he smiled and rubbed my shoulders lightly, "Don't be sorry love." He smiled, "It's the least I can do for a friend, and I'm glad you called me. Do you wanna report him to the office or?"

"Just leave him here, I could care less about him. I met him at the graduation after party, because he was the only one who was talking to me there." I spoke as the cold air whipped through my hair powerfully, "Talking about the subject, why weren't you at the party?"

"Oh I was, I just didn't want to ruin your fun with your friend." He laughed, "I didn't want to be a bother. And plus, it's over now. Let's take you home yeah?"

"Thanks Louis, really it mean's a lot to me that you always seem to save me and I can never save you." I lower my tone, "But I always have your back, always."

"Same for you." He hugged me tightly, "Always."

-

As Louis drove me home we talked about everything. I missed him loads, no doubt about that. He mean's everything to me, he's the only one that actually knows me. And I could actually trust me, plus he supports all my decisions. Even if they are wrong or bad. He's my best friend.

"Thanks Louis, for everything. I'll call you tomorrow?" I say as I open the car door. He smiles his most genuine smile and pulls me into a hug before I exit the car, "See you." He says after I smile at him and open the door. As I walk towards the door I hear Louis' car take off and drive in the wind with speed. I open the door and see Zayn and Jamie playing the Mario cart game.

"You cheated!" Zayn yelled as he busted out into laughter after, "There's no way Princess Peach beat Mario!"

"Princess Peach is more powerful then you think," Jamie smirked, "And plus I've been playing this game for years, I know what I'm doing."

"Home!" I quietly yell as I close the door behind me. Their heads turn and smile as they get up, "Scarlett!" Zayn yells, "How was the movie?"

"Great." I mumble, "But I'm feeling a bit sick, so I'm gonna head upstairs but you two have fun." I laugh as I grab some bottle water and some yogurt. "

They really are the cutest two, and Jamie seems like a nice girl. Hopefully they last long.

-

this chapter is edited.