3

Harry's Slave
Chapter 3
---

Scarlett's P.O.V

                  "Come'on Lucy, wake up. We gotta make breakfast for Harry before he wakes up," I informed her, as I shook her arm slowly. Within a moment her eyes opened and I saw her black eye, and her busted arms with Harry's hand marks. Holy shit, I didn't know that it would look this bad.

"Are you hurting? Like from last night?" I asked, hoping for the answer I knew I wasn't going to receive. I knew she was still hurting. She had never been beaten. The worse thing about getting beaten is that while he is doing it, he calls you things. And says things that make you feel hopeless and stupid. It makes you feel terrible. And sometimes, just sometimes, the words hurt more than the abuse.

'No, not really I can't feel my arms." She answered 

"Yeah I can tell by the bruises on your arms.. It should get better a few days.. " 

"Has Harry ever, you know, like hit you?" 

I laughed, "Yes, and it only gets worse. We gotta get through this together."

She gulped. I took a deep breath as I saw tears start to form in her eyes, "I don't want to get beaten again Scarlet! I don't want to!"

"Shh. Calm down It will be ok. Promise," I said while putting the covers back on her, "I will make breakfast by myself. You need rest today. Stay in bed unless Harry calls you down understand?"

She noded her head "Thank you so much."

I smiled at her as I grabbed my apron and headed downstairs. Once I got down there I saw Harry sitting on the couch in front of the T.V watching some award show. Probably the Grammies or something. Honestly I don't know. All I recognized was Justin Timberlake and Adele. I don't get out much if you can tell.

But I got back to making breakfeast. It took about 1 hour to make but I made Pancakes, Bacon, Hashbrowns, cereal and Eggs. Harry eats alot but he is still just muscle. It's crazy. Quickly after I made the meal I got it on a food tray and brought it to Harry and put a cup of orange juice on the side as also.

'Here," Harry says as he gives me back the bowl of cereal and a couple pieces of bacon, "I know you're hungry. Where's Lucy?"

I gulped. I hated when he talked bad about the other slaves. "She can't feel her arms, so I told her to stay in bed.."

He rolled his eyes. " Get her ass down here. She can still work."

"But,"I said but I got cut off by Harry's loud,demanding voice, "Get her right now!"

I got off the chair and ran upstairs very fast and found Lucy sleeping in her bed. I really didn't want to wake her up.. She was so hurt. But whatever Harry wants. Harry gets.

"Lucy. Get up Harry needs you. Now." I stated. 

She got up and  I helped her down the steps. Harry was still eating but he stood up when he saw her "You aren't even hurt!" Harry yelled, "Go clean the kitchen. After your done with that come back to me. I have more stuff you can do!"  He snapped then pushed her to the room.

I backed away.

Harry then pushed me to the ground "You're not the boss around here, don't tell my slaves what they can do!"

"She was fucking hurt, she couldn't fucking move! What was I supposed to do! Force her to move her legs when she couldn't feel them?" I yelled proudly, atleast until I figured out what I was saying, and more importantly who I was saying it to.

My cheek felt a stinging sensation. Then my body started getting dragged into the down stars attic type room. I quickly started crying. Harry heard me and punched me in the stomach.

 "Harry," I'm sorry, "Please, I didn't mean it!" I cried as he looked me straight in the eyes.

"You're going to wish you never said that." 

-

this chapter is edited