24

Harry's Slave
Chapter 24
------

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                      I woke up at around 2:00PM. I wasn't going to school. Not until Niall get's better. But in reality I don't even know If he was going to better. Which made me shiver. Seeing Niall in a casket made me sick to my stomach. I ignored everything in my life for a moment and just sat in my bed for a couple minutes and let out all my tears. All my screams.. I needed to do it. I couldn't hold it in anymore. It just finally hit me. There was a huge chance Niall wasn't going to make it.

After about ten minutes of crying and yelling I decided to go downstairs to eat something before I left to go to the hospital. I started making my way downstairs, when I saw Zayn passed out on the couch with a couple of beers all over the place. He's been like this for weeks. I wonder what's wrong with him.

I ate some eggs and microwavable bacon and grabbed a water bottle and ran upstairs to go get ready. I decided to wear a dress since I wanted to look nice. The dress was light pink and it went right above my knees. I then put on some white flats and put on my makeup and did my hair. I looked one last time in the mirror before pulling my phone out seeing that I had like 20 text messages from Ellie and Allie. 

I didn't text them back I just dug my phone in my purse and left the house. I used Zayn's car. I really didn't care if he saw me gone and get's mad. It was important and I needed to be there for Niall. 

-

Once I got to the hospital I ran inside and went to find Niall's room. I stepped in to see Niall even more paler then before and his eyes were drifting. " Niall.." I whispered while stepping a bit closer to him. He smiled and waved to me. At least he was strong enough to do that. Maybe he was getting better? Nope. He looked weak and powerless. Then It all hit me. He was here because, of me. His life was in danger because of me.

" I-'m gl-ad you could make-" Niall spoke but then coughed. " Visit me." He coughed again. " I-t means a-lot." 

A smile came across my face and so did a tear. " Niall. I will visit you everyday until you walk out of this hospital." I smiled. He looked down and coughed again. " I kn-ow. For a f-act that I w-ont make it."

I shook my head while tears where falling down my face. " No, Niall don't say that.. You will walk out of this hospital alive and healthy.. You will.. Don't give up hope. No. Not not now or not tomorrow. Not ever." I spoke. 

Niall gave a little chuckle, " I kno-w. What my fate is. Don't s-top my d-eath from you doing wha-t you wan-t to do." 

I smiled and me and Niall talked for maybe 15 minutes. But we were interrupted by a nurse coming in saying that me talking to Niall is making him worse. I agreed and left the room. Niall smiled at me before I completely became out of sight.

Once I drove home I looked at the clock. 5:30. Whoa. The drive from here and the hospital was like thirty minutes so I didn't question the time. I quietly opened the door to see Zayn drinking in-front of the TV. Usual. I closed the door behind me and started to make myself up the stairs, until Zayn started yelling.

" WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU!?" Zayn yelled loudly. My skin shivered and I turned around to see Zayn. He was drunk as ever and his eyes were dull.

" I was at the hospital with Nia-" Zayn cut me off by sending his huge hand across my face. I quickly put my hand over the slap. I don't know whether I was angry or confused, or both. Why did he hit me? It didn't add up right. I know he hated some people and some people hated him for their own reasons, but I would never picture him slapping someone... But by god he did.