46

Harry's Slave
Chapter 46
---

Louis' P.O.V

                                       I slowly opened my eyes to reveal my white plain room with only two posters,that I've had for six years. I sighed as I popped my back and looked towards the daylight window that was escaping the sun's sunlight rapidly.

I grabbed my phone from the desk next to me as I relaxed my back onto the plain pillows once again as I squinted at the light coming through the door. I sided the lock screen, and looked at my instagram.

Usually, I didn't go on any social media thing because, I was never really into that kind of stuff. But I had to get my mind off of things for a while. I was sick of being tortured and being mad at myself, and life all together.

A few minutes of scrolling through countless pictures of immature girls wearing no clothes, I finally exited it and went to my texts. Seeing that I never text anyone back, I had sixteen new messages from numerous people asking about Scarlett. And seeing if she was okay and stuff like that. I replied to most of all of them, including Ellie and Allie. I just realized that their names rhyme. Maybe that's why they are best friends. Probably not, but i can think whatever I want.

I slowly eased my body back out of the comfortable bed and started to walk downstairs. I saw my two sisters eating breakfast, and my mother and father weren't home. Usual actually, they were never home so, I always had to be the parent around here. It's not like I don't like my sisters. I just wish they had responsible parents who loved them. Not a messed up teenager who had no idea what they were doing. Shit, I can't even tell some girl I like them. How on earth am I going to make sure I feed them every meal. Or tell them to shower. Or when to wake up. I'm only a teenager. Not an adult.

"Good morning Becca." I spoke as I grabbed some cereal from the top shelf. 

"Good morning Lou, is your friend okay?" She said while chewing her cereal. I nodded my head quiet. No one really knows I like her but it's fine I guess. I shouldn't like her. I should be happy for her and Harry. But it's hard.

"Yeah babe, she's fine." I responded as I grabbed some milk from the fridge as I saw my other sister, Gabby, sitting on the couch eating some toast. She was watching some cartoons.

"Louie!" Gabby smiled as she dropped her toast back onto her plate on the couch as she ran to me and pulled me into a huge hug. I picked her up and twirled her around and laughed. 

"Gabby!" I laughed. "I missed you. Sorry I haven't been much around as much I would like. But I promise that I will starting today." Gabby smiled as her long blond curls bounced around like the wind. Gabby was four and a half. And she was the cutest thing. Becca was eight and she had long brown chestnut hair that flowed down to her stomach. 

"Becca and Gabby, do you want to do something today?" I asked as I held Gabby in my arms. She smiled and nodded her head. "Yes Louie!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Becca almost screamed. I chuckled to myself as I put Gabby down slowly and poured the milk in my cereal and grabbed a spoon. Then I started to walk to the dinner table. "What about we go to.. Childrens Place!"