36

Harry's Slave
Chapter 36
---

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                     I ran up the stairs, and went in my room and locked it. I wanted to die. I wanted to perish away into a thin piece of air and float away. I hated  everything. Niall has gone mad. Harry left. And I have no idea where he went. Slowly my shaking went down a bit as I layed onto the bed and took out Harry's journal. I had forgotten where I left off at so I chose a random page and started to read. 

                           Honestly, I don't even remember the date of this day. Nor do I care to even check the date. Everything is falling apart. Even my hair from all this stress that is going on. All Scarlett see's of me is a monster. And do I blame her for it? No. I don't. You know why? I see myself as a monster. Anyone would, my mother and sister think of me as a monster. My friends don't say it to my face, but I know they think of me as a monster. I hate myself. Everything is tumbling down. And I don't know what to do about it...
                       - H xx

-

                             My dad just punched my eye for telling him I didn't want a slave anymore. He told me if I were to give my slaves away he would kill me and them. Mainly that's why I've been so angry lately. I just. I'm frustrated and sad. And confused . . .  

                        - H xx

 I quickly shut the huge journal, knowing hundreds of more entries would be in there. I couldn't even bare it. It hurts to know the truth behind a person. To know all their actions had a solid meaning. Behind every thing and action that he performed had a purpose to it. After all these years, I finally know the truth behind Harry. Even though I know it's wrong to love someone who hit you.. Trust me I know. I've been trying to hide my feelings for this boy for months. I said to myself Scarlett, you cannot love him. It's wrong and you know it. You need to stop liking this guy.

But, I don't think you can stop true love.. Does that make any sense?.. Well what I'm trying to say is that if you love someone. Don't deny it, it only makes it worse in time. And I wished that I learned that earlier in life..

I put the journal in my shelf and hide it over a couple of anonymous books that I never had the time to read, and then arose from my bed to hear a knock at my door. I frantically walk to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

No answer.

"I said who is-"

"Don't open the door!" I hear a faint voice in the distance call out. Then I soon realize Niall was knocking on the door. Slowly, I backed away from the white pale door and went back to my bed. Hoping Niall didn't like break my door down. 

"Get the fuck out of her house!" Louis' voice rang through the door. 

"Don't tell me to leave my girlfriend's house you bastard'!" Niall yelled back. Hearing Niall talk like that made me shiver and I ran to my bathroom and locked the door.