72

Harry's Slave

Chapter Seventy Two

Scarlett's P.O.V

                          Harry opened the door in front of me and let me go in first. I looked around as he closed the door behind me, "Welcome, it's my new house." He chuckled as the dimple in his right and left cheek indented. I looked at him and nodded my head, "Where do I stay?" I asked very calmly as he nodded his head and picked up a bag that the service provided me. They had horrid clothing that they gave out. Considering my very skinny body, they had barely any clothing that could fit me.

"Follow me." His husky voice pronounced. I did as told and followed him to a small room that had two beds, a tv, and a small bathroom connecting to the room. He placed the bag on the bed near the right of the room. "Thank you." I said as I took a seat on my bed. Harry placed his eyes on me as I gave him a fake smile. 

"Well, theres a TV you're completely welcome to use, and um theres a bathroom and don't worry it's completely stocked with tampons- oh god, sorry. They're filled with women products." He said as his face got red. A chuckle came on my face, "Thank you." 

"And, don't forget I'm here if you are lonely. My father says I need to get another sla- person. 'Cause he said you might feel a little lonely here by yourself in this house. But I'm home most of the time, y'know. I leave for a couple hours during the day to work and hang out. I could take you with me to run errands and hang out. I mean, obviously if you felt comfortable doing that- I wouldn't want to like y'know force you to do something you wouldn't wanna do- oh god I'm rambling." His face was like a strawberry. He was the most awkward person I've ever met. 

"So, you're gonna buy another slave?" I questioned, he nodded his head. "Tomorrow, he's coming. I think his name is... Um. Cole Anderson. Maybe you guys could become friends or something." He said as I became overly excited about this guy named Cole. Another person to talk to, sounds amazing. I know I would go crazy if I had to live with this Harry guy, alone.

-

The day passed on, Harry didn't come back up and he didn't say another word to me. I sat in my room all day, watched the news, tried on the clothing that was in my bag. None of it fit me in the slightest. I walked into the bathroom, it was small but cozy. There was a small sink that had a bag on it. I looked inside of the bag, in it had mascara, lip balm, and blush. I chuckled as I sprinkled my face with water. Then applied the makeup on my face. I felt pretty, not caked on and disgusting. 

I looked around in all the drawers, tampons, pads, face wash, soaps, shaving creams, razors, shampoo and conditioner, and like four yellow luffas. 

I exited the bathroom and walked back into my room. I sat on the bed, and checked the clock next to me. 8:28. It read. I felt exhausted though, it didn't even feel like it was only eight. I tucked myself in, ignoring my growling stomach and dry throat. As I felt like drifting asleep, the light turned on. Harry appeared.

"I made you some chicken noodle soup, and here's a glass of water. I know you didn't eat or drink anything today- so I just thought maybe you were hungry." Harry stated as he was carrying a tray of food.

"Oh, thank you I was starving." I say as I get up from the bed and grab the tray. I put it on the bed and begin to eat. Harry takes a seat on the other side of the bed. "What's your favorite color?" He asks, I think for a moment. 

"Probably yellow, like a pastel yellow." I say as I take a gulp of water. "And do you like any prints? Like Zebra or cheetah?" He questions. I squint my eyebrows, "I like zebra, why?" I ask, he looks at me and simply says- "I want you to feel home. And this room feels like you're in a jail- and I don't want that."

My mouth widens as I 'awe' in amazement. I know he bought me from a slave company place, and I know thats horrible. But he's so friendly and just- I don't know. Down to earth? I feel insane for saying that but it's true. He's really fucking nice, and I don't understand why. Aren't slave owners supposed to be like really cruel and non- passionate?

We talk for a couple minutes about my room, and how he's gonna design it. "Okay, well I'm gonna let you sleep." He says as he takes the tray of my eaten food downstairs. "Goodnight!" I say as I fall asleep, quick.

-

I wake up and it's bright and the sun is shining through my window. I hear clatter coming from downstairs, and voices. I get out of bed, brush my teeth, and walk down the stairs. I take a peek before  I walk down the entire staircase. I see a guy, really cute, and then I see Harry. "She's upstairs, but right now I need you to clean this up." Harry ordered, it's the most strict he's been. I take another step on the staircase, and they both hear it.

"Scarlett?" Harry questioned, "It's nine in the morning, you can go back to bed." He suggested, but I thought otherwise. I couldn't sleep anymore if I wanted to. I felt depressed sorta, I missed my mom, my dad, my sister, I missed my friends, my old grandma who always thought I was the prettiest girl in the world. I missed waking up to my mother cooking Sunday breakfast. Overall, I missed how life used to be. But I knew I couldn't dwell on the past too much, for it would make me depressed; more depressed than I am now. 

"I can't sleep," I admitted, "And I was kinda thirsty so I was gonna come down here and get a glass of water or something." 

"Orange juice? We got orange juice." He suggested as I nodded my head and made the final step on the stairs. My fuzzy socks hitting the cold ground. "You're Cole, I'm guessing?" I asked as I looked the guy who looked around my age. He nodded his head as he took a break from cleaning a counter. "I am." He says as he takes his hand out. I shake it and smile, "I'm Scarlett."

-

SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM STILL TRYING TO GET BACK TO WRITING 4 U GUYS 

COMMENT AND VOTE IF U LOVE THE STORY AND U WANT IT CONTINUED

UN-EDITED CAUSE I HAVE 3 ESSAYS TO TYPE DUE TOMORROW LOLZ I LOVE U GUYS