67

BEFORE YOU READ: This chapter contains extreme adult content: rape, abuse, and cursing. If you feel uncomfortable with any of these harsh topics, please do NOT read. Thank you. 

Harry's Slave
67
--

KIDNAP DAY 4

       Scarett woke up with a pounding head, and lights dreaming into her room; like a diamond shining through the suns ray's on a Sunday morning. As her eyes opened, she saw a familar figure. Niall. She bit her tounge as she backed the mouth-talking. She didn't want to get in trouble, or a gun to her head again. It wasn't a pleasant feeling.

"Get up." Niall ordered as Scarlett shuffled to her feet quickly. Without thought Niall ran to her, and undid the chains. Scarlett was unchained, but she still didn't feel free. She still felt trapped, and in all honesty she was. Chains or without chains, she was trapped.

"Make a move, and I will not fret to kill you. Do I have myself crystal clear?" He questioned, as his eyes fixed on hers. She nodded her head solemnly as her wrist was tugged by Niall's strong hands. Even if she wanted to leave and run away from Niall, she couldn't. 

"Where are we going?" Scarlett questioned as her heart beated faster than a bird flapping their wings. Niall didn't answer, and Scarlett knew he wouldn't. But she still continued to ask the question in her head a million times.

Niall threw her down the stairs as she busted her ass on the floor. Tears were fighting against her, as she bit her lip in anger, sorrow, and most of all hurt. She was hurt, physically and emotionally.

As Niall made his way downstairs, Scarlett scooted her body to the wall. Niall didn't seem to care, because he knew she couldn't, she wouldn't, go very far. Niall walked to her as he tugged her wrist and dragged her to the table. She again, in full shock; didn't try to escape or talk back. There wasn't a point, Niall was winning.

Niall walked over to a food cabinet, and grabbed a couple of things and poured them on the table next to Scarlett. She looked over the stuff on the table; on which consisted of a energy bar, fruity bears, a small package of ores, and a orange. To top it off, Niall tossed her a water.

"Eat fast, you're going back upstairs in five minutes." He announced as he took a seat next to her. She quickly unwrapped the food and ate it quickly. Of course, she downed the huge water bottle in a second; along with all the other food.

In about five minutes, Scarlett was lead back up the stairs and thrown back into the 'window room'. She loved watching the cars fly by, and the tree's swooshing through the wind. She missed the way her skin felt when the wind brushed against her. She missed the way the sun beamed on her light skin. She missed Harry. She missed, everything. And it's only been four days.

-

Present

Scarlett's P.O.V

                    "Can, can you please leave me for a moment. I- I need some time. To think." I announced as he nodded his head; his brown hair swooshing along with his movements. I was honestly a bit freaked out by the things he knew about me; but I once probably knew just as much about him before my memory loss.