30

Harry's Slave
Chapter 30
---

Harry's P.O.V

                                I took the knife, and put it ever so closely to my heart. It was almost entering my heart until my phone started to ring. I sighed and contemplated whether to answer it. I decided to answer the phone, It was Louis.

"What?" I huffed.

"Sc-arlett. She's missing and honestly I don't know who took her." He cried into the phone.Missing again? He must be lying. She is probably at home doing her homework. She isn't missing. That couldn't be possible. 

"Have you checked her house?" I asked while taking a seat on the couch. Louis sighed, "Yeah."

My mouth dropped and began to think about where she could be..But nothing came to mind, unless Micheal and his little gang took her. "Are you sure Micheal didn't take her?" I asked.

"I checked all their houses. Nothing." 

"Meet me at the police station in ten minutes okay?" I spoke into the phone while getting up from the couch and going to get a coat, "We'll find her. We did it once, and we can do it again."

"Okay. See you there." 

I ended the phone call and got out of the house and went into my car. It took about ten minutes to get to the police station. This was are only hope. I ran inside the police station and saw Louis on the opposite side of the station. I walked over to him. He was a mess. His eyes looked down and his cheeks we're dull. Everything seemed wrong about him. 

Then there was me. I kept myself together. I didn't show any tears. But inside of me I was crying like a baby. Honestly, what if we don't find her? What if she got murdered? Abducted? Kid-napped? The options go on a on. 

Louis and me walked over to the desk, the lady behind the desk was wearing a uniform and her hair was in a tight black ponytail.

"What can I help you with today gentlemen?" She bubbly smiled.

"We're missing a girl- She-" Louis mumbled.

"We need her name, age, height, descriptive image of her, a picture of her, and any extra information you have about her."

"Her name is Scarlett May Malik, She is eighteen, She's very short. About 5'3. She has long blond hair that goes below her breasts. Very light blue eyes. Pretty skinny. Uh.. Yeah. And then here is a picture of her." Louis said while handing the lady his phone, that had a picture of Scarlett.

The lady took her camera and took a picture of the picture and took the papers she wrote with.

"We will start looking for her in twenty four hours, or at least if she doesn't show up in twenty four hours then we will start looking for her.What is your number?" She asked.