38

Harry's Slave
Chapter 38
------

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                         Third period had just ended, as the rain outside became harder. Pounding on the roof like bricks. I've at least gotten fifty people coming up to me in the hallway telling me how glad they are to see me back. I thanked them of course, but It just got annoying. Even though It was very friendly and nice they asked me and told me they are glad they're okay, I just was aggravated at everything and I'm not sure why. Everyone annoyed me, whether I had a reason to be annoyed or not.

I was currently walking to my fourth period, I had Niall in this class. I've seen glimpses of him through out the day. He hasn't dared talked to me yet. I'm kinda happy about that, I really didn't want to talk to him. Because what would I say to him? I mean I feel terrible for ending it with him. But I just didn't want a boyfriend, because frankly I think I'm in love with someone else.

Once the bell rung I sat down in the very back of the class without anybody next to me besides that nerd named Josh a couple seats over from where I was. I never really talked to him but he seemed nice. 

I was quite happy until I saw a familiar blond walk in the room. Of course it's Niall, I forgot that we had the same period together. Hopefully it wouldn't be a deal that he saw me. But of course it was a huge deal for him. He came in my room and gave me the most disgusted face ever. And I gave it right back to him. I don't care that he loved me. If you love someone you don't fucking yell in their face and force them to go out with you.

But I do feel a bit bad for Niall. I understand where he is coming from, It would be devastating to come home from the hospital for the first time and your girlfriend breaks your heart. But if he really loved me, he would let me go.

"Niall Horan, Great to see you back at school." The teacher spoke as she turned forward from the dusty green chalkboard with too much written on it, "You may seat where ever you would like. Since you missed a lot of work I'm going to need you to a couple after school classes so you can get caught up.. But I'm really glad you're back." 

Niall nodded his head as he glared at me with his blue eyes. They weren't the same color of blue I saw before. It was dark and dull. It wasn't Niall. This wasn't Niall. This wasn't the boy I loved. This wasn't the boy I gave a lot of my secrets to. This is a different person, and I hated this person. I wanted the old Niall back.

"Will do m'am." He said as he took a seat a couple desks in front of me.. I was surprised that he didn't seat next to me. I'm not complaining at all though. Actually I'm quite thrilled.

-

The class was boring, Science wasn't my favorite subject but I wasn't bad at it. Science is pointless. I don't need to know how many atoms are in a dog. And even if I did for some strange reason, I wouldn't care and neither would 99.9% of the rest of the population.

 I started to make my way out of the classroom, until I got interrupted by Niall.

"Look babe, I'm sorry. Just please take me back." He begged while he held me from leaving, "Niall please-"

"Please give me one more chance." He pleaded. I shook my head, "No Niall, sorry I have to go, see you around maybe though yeah?"

He let go of me as I stumbled away from him..I heard him sigh but I tried to ignore him. I really couldn't let him bother me. I needed to think for myself for once.

I sprinted out of the room and ran to my locker. Gladly next period I had Louis. I could talk to him. I really hate everything. Everything has changed since Harry. Nothing has been right. My heart didn't feel right. The air didn't feel right. I know none of this makes any since what so ever. But I mean what I say. My head was pounding. My head couldn't take all this. I couldn't accept the fact that Harry left again. I didn't want him to leave me. I can't live without him, after school I would look for him.

And I was going to find him and never let him go ever again.

-

Harry's P.O.V

My hands were trembling, my head was hurting. My stomach was cramping. My throat was scratchy. My feet were stumbling. I couldn't stand correctly without stumbling over. My breath wasn't on beat and neither was my heart.

I was unsure on what I was doing. But when was I not unsure on my decisions?

I grabbed a pen and a couple sheets of paper and sat at the table. For ten minutes I just sat there with the pen in my hand. I didn't know what to write to Scarlett. I was questioning on either to write her a note before I killed myself or not.

But I needed to write her an explanation. I needed to tell her exactly why I did what I did. I need her to know it's not her fault. That she needs to be happy. That I did this for her happiness. So I took my hand and started writing what was in my mind.

After I wrote the two page long letter I ran outside and went into the car with the letter. I was going to leave the letter on Scarlett's dresser. So I know she would see it.

As I was in the car I started going over the letter in my mind a thousand times. It sounded fine. It didn't sound depressing. It didn't  sound happy but why should a good bye note be happy? As soon as I got to her house I started trembling. I was scared. I was scared. Every step I took, the closer death approached me.

No one was home. I knocked on the door just in case though. I opened the door, hopping it wouldn't be locked.

It wasn't. I slowly walked into the house as my hands started to shake terribly. I walked up the stairs as my legs failed to walk but i forced them to. I needed to this in a sweet quick manner. 

I walked up into Scarlett's room. The room smelt like her. Her strong vanilla perfume was strong, but it smelt good. I quickly put the note on her dresser as I walked around her room for a second or two. I saw my journal laying across her bookshelf.I smiled as I knew she actually reads it.

This was getting too far. I left the room and never looked back.

I was going to miss her but this had to happen.

 ---------

Authors Note. Thanks for reading. This chapter was a little short and there may be a few mistakes because im too lazy to look over it lol. i hope you like the chapter anyways but ily ily 

 this chapter is edited.