31

Harry's Slave
Chapter 31
--

Niall's P.O.V

                                     I slowly began to awake in a rather cold room. It was completely dark and silent. Nothing, I didn't even hear the nurses talk about their poor and rude husbands. Nothing. I would get up but I was attached by these wires connected to my wrists and arms. They were uncomfortable but I was not fixing to un-attach them. 

I've been slowly recovering in the past couple of days. My mother and father have been visiting me lately, bringing me flowers and such.. I didn't really expect my mom to come see me, since she barely cares about me. But maybe she was having a change of heart because, I was in the hospital. 

Minutes past and my eyes got used to the lighting a woman came in. I couldn't recognize her face because of the darkness of the room. But she had long black hair. 

"Niall!" She smiled.

Almost immediately, I recognized who she was. Her name was Cathy and she has been my up to date nurse. I've seen her almost everyday at least ten times. She is really nice and we get along very well..

"How have you been feeling?" She questioned, "Are you hungry or thirsty?" 

I smiled to myself, "Actually, I'm kinda hungry and thirsty."

"We'll bring you the best our hospital can offer." She answered back. I laughed, knowing that the hospital food tasted like shit. I've eaten it like three times. It tastes terrible. I know they say It's bad and all. Like, you don't know the true meaning of terrible until you came here.

After she left to fetch the food I just sat there, watching some TV. They had a couple of channels. Nothing about derby though.. Such a shame.

Honestly I really shouldn't complain, I shouldn't even be alive right now. I should be dead, and six feet under the ground. The fact that I'm living and breathing Is truly a miracle on my half. The nurses said It was Scarlett who helped me get better.

They said she came every day and held my hand. And talked to me, even though I was out cold. She was the first one to come see me. And the last to leave. The nurses said without her, I wouldn't be alive.. 

So I thank her. Even though I haven't seen her in days it felt. The last time I saw her was when I was in critical condition and almost fixing to die. I only saw her for a couple of seconds. I don't even remember what she said to me. But, It didn't matter.

--

Scarlett's P.O.V

"Here put these clothes on. We're going shopping and out to eat.." Micheal demanded, while he gave me a bag of clothes. I grabbed the bag and sighed as I walked to the bathroom to change. The clothing he gave me, was nothing like me. It was a plain old black shirt that was two sizes too big for me. And some white sweatpants that looked like they were for a giant. But surprisingly they seemed to stay on my hips. 

Harry's Slave (HARRY STYLES FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें