6

Harry's Slave
Chapter 6
--

 Scarlett's P.O.V

                   Something outrageous flashed before my eyes. I saw Harry punching the hell out of the guy who was talking to me. I felt bad, I mean I did tell him to leave. I guess he just wanted to talk, or maybe he didn't. To be honest he probably wanted to get in my pants. 

"You might want to stop, because I don't think killing is a good way to go!" I said with a unsure voice, "Or do whatever you want, I don't give a fuck. You do you-"

Harry looked at me for a mid-second, and went right back to punching the guy in the face. Woah, this dude got some anger problems, wow Scarlett took you this long to figure it out. But to be quite honest the first couple months he was kinda nice; until his father called him one night. Harry completely went monkey and banana's ever since. 

After a good five minutes of him fighting, he stopped and made his way to me. He grabbed my wrist and we both stormed out of Ed's property. Then we raced to the car, and when I say raced I mean I was breathing loudly behind Harry as he was pulling me. 

"I thought I told you to not talk to anyone?" He harshly spoke.I looked at him and laughed, "Are you fucking kidding me? He was talking to me, communicating.. I mean like why do you care anyways?" 

"Look. I don't care.. Just get over it," Harry said. " This is why I don't let you go out in public because, all you draw to yourself is attention."

Was this kid serious? He should join the fucking drama club because, damn. It's not like I was talking to that guy about how we could go live in a castle and live happily ever after. Even though it seems like a good idea.

"Do you think maybe, just maybe you're overreacting?" I say slowly, as he looks over to me, and gives me his signature look, "Shutup Scarlett."

" Fine. But is Lucy coming with-" I asked.

"No, I'm getting a new slave tonight actually. His name is Rick; he's the slave my father shipped to me a couple days ago."

--

We stopped at a black tall building. They're were two tall men holding a rather tall young man by his wrist. He had black tape on his mouth and his face looked beaten. 

"Stay in the car Scarlett," Harry said while getting out of the car. I slowly sank down in my seat after I heard screaming from a young man. Probably Rick. A few minutes past and the back seat door slammed open and I saw Harry slam Rick into the car.Rick looked horrified and scared. I felt bad for him. 

"Hi." I quickly said to him. He looked directly into my eyes "Hey."

"So your name is Rick?" I asked. He nodded his head "Yeah.. Whats yours?"

"Scarlett but you can call me Scar."

He was fixing to talk back to me but Harry got into the car and looked at him "Don't you dare even think about talking to her."

"I already did Idiot."

Harry quickly started the engine and we drove home rather fast. Harry was pissed. He had a terrible temper. But I just explained that.

Once we got home Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me inside the house, leaving Rick locked inside the car.

"You aren't allowed to speak to him. Do I make myself clear?" His voice rose as every second passed.

"Why?" I spit back, "Because we might fall in love and escape to the jungle and raise our kids in huts and live out our days under the sun drinking cocoa from a fucking tree?" I screamed in agrivation.

Harry's face turned red as he pushed me against the cold wall. "What the fuck is into you? You aren't the fucking boss around here!"

"If it makes you happy, I wont talk to him. I just love seeing you happy." I sarcastically spoke, as I gave him a smile. He looked at me, as he was fixing to slap me; but instead he just ran back to get Rick probably. What joy he was. But as he made his way to Rick I heard him shout, "Go back to your room!" He yelled. 

But to be fully honest I was lying. I knew I was going to be friends with Rick. He looked really nice and he looked friendly. I need somebody here to talk to besides Harry, I mean he is a full prick, am I right?

Rick's P.O.V

Harry took Scarlett inside the house. I tried to escape but I couldn't. Everything was locked. That Harry kid is a dick. What the fuck is wrong with him anyways?

A couple minutes later Harry came back outside. He opened the door and ordered me inside. I walked inside the house and went upstairs into a big room. I saw Scarlett sitting on the couch, with some journal sitting on the desk. I wonder what was in it.

"This is your lovely home, that you will be staying at. Now, there are rules around here because, slaves are idiots and they think they can do whatever they wish. One of the rules is that you will do whatever I say. Don't backtalk me. Don't try to escape, and don't you even try to pull one on Scarlett." He says as he grinds his teeth, I look at him and smile.

"Why yes Mr.Harry." I said with sarcasm. He took his hand and punched me in the stomach. I mean it didn't hurt too much. But It surely got my attention. I got my bag and sorted out my things. Which wasn't much. I had two Tee- Shirts and one pair of jeans. Also one pair of Vans. 

After I organized my room I grabbed my picture of me and my family and put it on the drawer next to my desk.I haven't seen my family in like 3 years. I miss them so much. I hate slavery.  Why won't this stuff end. It's terrible and it's ruining people's lives and someone needs to stop it.

-- 

this chapter is edited