43

Harry's Slave
Chapter 45
---

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                         I opened my eyes to see that a strong pair of arms were around me as snores escaped into my right ear. I groaned slightly as I knew who was locking their arms on me. I thought to myself if I should wake him up or not. I decided not to because the longer he was out cold the longer I wouldn't have to communicate with him.

His snores got silenter as he switched positions, turning his back away from me and detaching his arms off of me. I let out a sigh of relief as I slowly motioned myself out of the bed in the quietest way possible. Luckily Niall didn't move an inch. He was still sound asleep.

I creep to the door as I turned the knob gracefully. It wasn't locked, I smiled to myself as I tip toed out of the room, taking one last glance of Niall. As I walked out of the room, I slowly closed it and ran quietly down the stairs, looking for a way out.

I found the front door as I pulled on the knob, locked. I sighed as I ran down hallways, and through rooms, looking for another way out. Nothing was too be seen. Finally, I decided just to look for a phone to call help. I ran to the living room, bathroom, kitchen, even the guest room. Absolutely nothing. Not one phone or laptop. I slowly started to make my way back to the bedroom Niall was sleeping in until I felt a warm breath behind me. 

"Why are you up?" Niall asked in his not so settling voice. My body started to ache of fear as I searched for something to say, "I- I had to use the bathroom. I was coming right back." I mumbled as I stood straight at Niall. 

He groaned as he grabbed my wrist, "Next time you need to wake me up and I'll come with you. I don't trust you."  I rolled my eyes as he threw me back on the floor into the bedroom as he locked himself and I in the room. 

"Look, I'm going out so if you try anything I will find you and this time I will kill you." He spoke in a cold voice as he put on a blue shirt with some dark jeans to go with his tennis shoes. 

I slowly nodded my head as I rubbed my wrist, trying to make it stop hurting, "All the doors will be locked and if you even try to break out of the window I will find you." 

"I understand." I said in a annoyed voice as I removed my body from the floor. Niall glared at me as I took a spot on the bed.  "You did great last night." He smirked as he took his phone from his pocket,    "For your first time you didn't get much blood on my bed." 

"Can we not talk about this?" I sighed as I glared at Niall. He rolled his eyes as he gathered all his stuff into his pockets.  "I'm leaving, so If you even try to escape I will kill you. Got it?" He spoke in a dark tone as his eyes focused on me.

"Y-eah." I answered as I messed with my shirt that needed washing. 

"Fantastic." He said as he closed the bedroom door. I heard his footsteps walk down the stairs and through the doors. When I heard a huge slam, I knew he had left the house. Quickly I dashed into the shower and bathed myself. He didn't have any girl shampoo and conditioner so I just delt with it and continued to wash my body.