34

Harry's Slave
Chapter 34
--

Louis' P.O.V

                                          I watched Scarlett and Harry get into Zayn's car and leave. Finally, she was safe. And I was going to make sure of it. She was never going to get taken by anyone again. She will never have her freedom taken away from her.

But It's not like Micheal hasn't done this kind of thing before. He did it to a girl two years back. It seems as If was yesterday. But, the problem wasn't the same as Scarlett's. There was a girl named Kylie. Micheal was deeply in love with the brunette. Everyone was. She was absolutely gorgeous. Prettiest green eyes you've ever seen. Also with her beautiful personality. You could talk to her for hours, and never get bored. She always had something to say.

Micheal then asked the girl if she liked him back. Micheal thought since they were good friends, and  she would say yes. Sadly, she said she didn't and she just wanted to be friends. Micheal didn't take this too well and he got very angry. Considering his anger problems, it wasn't just 'a little pissy fit' He got full on pissed off.

And he almost killed her and stole her twice. Eventually, Kylie got beaten down enough that she just agreed to go out with him. She would've gone to the police or her parents. But, Micheal said if she did he would kill her parents and friends. So she did this for her loved ones.

She didn't die, happily she got away and moved. No one ever knew that Kylie was depressed and beaten besides Micheal and me. Her parents didn't have a clue. And they only saw her bruises once, and she told them that she fell.

Anyways back on track, I'm currently walking to Micheal's house. You may ask, How do I know where the house is. Well, Kylie was taken there once. So I'm figuring that's where she was taken also. Why didn't I think of this earlier? I can answer that one for you, it's because I'm an idiot. And I wasn't thinking straight.

Finally, I walked a bit further and saw the house next to the woods. Creepy kinda but oh well.

I started to walk up the driveway when I saw Micheal walking out of the house. His face turned red when he saw me. Anger boiled up inside of me and I ran up to him and smacked his face. Obviously he was shocked that I did that.

"What the fuck!" I screamed so loudly my lungs ached, "What the fuck did you do to her!"

"What are you talking about?" He augured back.

"I know you bloody took Scarlett!"

"Fuck, She got out of the house dammit!" He yelled in frustration, "I thought I told her-"

"You don't own her you sick fucking cunt!" I screamed back. "What did you do to her?"

I saw Micheal smirk as he chuckled. "Stuff."  Anger become inside of me. If he did what I thought he did, I was going to kill him. 

"If you raped her I will kill you." I spoke as casually as possible.