- 𖥔 Focus 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

Loki and I rushed over to Bruce where he was laying in the ground with crushed by a tree, we could hear he shouted Hulk's name.

I helped him to pulled out from the tree, "You're ok?" I asked him. Worried if he is injured, he is automatically hit by a tree.

"I'm fine.. I'm fine. Go check Tony!" He shoved me away, I confused to my replies, I didn't even have power.

How can I get to help Tony?

"Oh- hey, just stay here with Bruce." I pushed back Loki before he could rushed towards Tony.

I just don't want him to going to Titan as well, if he's going there, he can't meet Thor again until 3 weeks later.
I thought that maybe Thor was thinking now that Loki was dead, even I'm not sure about that.

"Who are you to order me?!" He asked angrily, I understand he's not upset to me, what in his mind is fighting with The Black Order.

This greasy, he should be listening to me when we're in the Sanctum!

He narrowed his eyes at me, "I listen to your speech." He snapped.

My eyes widened looked up at him, then as I began to replied, another voice comes out from my left.

"Hey, man. What's up, Mr. Stark?" Peter- Spiderman finally comes out into my sight, he holding the hammer from the alien.

I grinned even it's feel weird in the middle of the battle, Loki glanced at me and furrowed his brows.

He nudged me, "Who's that?" He asked me made me turned to him and didn't heard the Ironman and Spiderman conversation.

"That's a Spiderman! He's a spider- nevermind." I looked again to Bruce and back to Tony, I must decided to tell Tony what will happen to him.

I'm scared to going to Tony, he's in fighting with Obsidian, and I didn't have skills or anything to fights.

"Just.. let's go there." I mumbled and rushed out towards him with Loki following behind.

At the first, Tony didn't noticed me and Loki is there. Until I called him out, "Tony- Mr. Stark!" He stopped for a second before looked behind him and give another punch to Obsidian.

Loki helped him with his magic, he summoned his daggers along make an illusions of himself to surrounding Obsidian and make him confusion.

Tony flying out and landing in the ground in front of me, "Kid? What is it? Do you know-" He pulled out his mask to revealed his face.

We're glanced behind, seeing Loki still could handled the alien with distracting him. Enough to me to give Tony the informations he needed know.

"Take care of Peter, three of you will going to space. Prepare for the plan, make a better plan-" Then there was a sounds of crash, Loki being kicked by Obsidian's hammer to the tree few meters from us. Now, Obsidian spotted us make me panicked in a seconds. "Oh no.." I breathed out.

Tony pushed me away from their sights before Obsidian began attacking Tony, he'd pinning Tony to the ground and punched him. I crawled back until my back hit a tree, Watching in real life like this makes my adrenaline race, my heart beats fast more than before.

"Hang on, kid." Tony's robot voice just could I heard, this is the part where's Spiderman being pulled away from the ground to the ship with Strange.

I tried to relaxed myself with take a few deep breaths, I needed to stop from panicking like this.

Focus, focus, focus.

I closed my eyes to focus solely on my breathing, the sounds around me getting muffled. My mind only pictured the Avengers gathering from the Age of Ultron pict, indeed should not be afraid or be like this if you enter the MCU world. But still, it still feels like the whole thing is sudden.

I felt someone shaking my shoulder gently, I opened my eyes and looked at Bruce who was looking down at me.

"Are you ok??" He asked with frowning his eyebrows slightly.

How did I'm ok?? I'm in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and this world is dangerous than my world!

I nodded and take his hand to helped me up, "Ok." I replied and looking around to watched Tony still fighting with Obsidian.

"We needed to help Tony!" Bruce exclaimed and screams as Tony almost throwing away by the Alien's hammer.

I just want to go home..

Then I thinking about Peter, he's in the donut ship, outside there. I know he will survived, but still worried about him.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

isn't it true that the world is dangerous for ordinary people who don't have superpowers?

Yeah, sometimes I just thinking about that.