- 𖥔 What a Surprise 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

Slowly, I opened my eyes. Getting the sight of Wanda with a shocked face staring at something from behind me, her face almost looks the same as it did just before she disappeared.

I who was still scared to know what happened, I tapped Wanda's shoulder.

She looked straight at me, her face looking relieved but changed again into scares one.

I raised my eyebrows slightly asking what had happened, her shoulders tensed with her lips shaking a bit.

Then she glanced back at the situation back there.

To make it more dramatic, I turned my head slowly. My eyes widen when I see Thor's frozen body froze with Stormbreaker hovering almost touching Thanos' neck.

Thanos who was half standing, one leg on his knees to hold himself up while the hand holding the gauntlet raised froze Thor.

I sucked in my breath, remembering the scene of his brother's death.

This can't be real, this isn't real.

The plan should work.

Not like this.

"It's a shame for.." he looking around meeting hero's gaze, along with yours. "All of you, thinking if you can beat my plan." He snarled.

We gaped, not knowing how to do, just remains in the ground.

Now Thanos started to stand up again, still freezing Thor. Several other members who started to return from their zoned out began to take positions as well.

I look over to seeing Vision still alive, he better stay alive until all of this done.

Thanos' eyes stopped in my direction, "The new girl, huh?" I tensed up shuddered at his tone while speaking to me. "Finally I know you, where you come from." He started walked towards me but stops when the others Avengers raising their weapons at him, he smirked. "Is she really that important? What is required of her?"

Suddenly a magic rope appeared from behind which was quite long, stretched to Thanos' neck and tied him and tightened.

Thanos' hand immediately grabbed it and held it so that the rope wouldn't make him lose his breath, thus making Thor fall, his slightly trembling body immediately looked around.

Thanos screamed in frustration as Doctor Strange held on to the rope as hard as he could.

Loki reflexively stood up when he saw Thor who had started to regain consciousness even though his body looked shaken, he rushed towards his brother.

"Thor! Hey, Look at me." Loki grabbed Thor's shoulders firmly, shook him and made Thor focus on Loki who was in front of him. "You need to focus right now, I don't know what that girl told you about her plan, but we all hope you can do it."

Thor glanced over to see Thanos in still struggles at the rope, he slowly got to his feet tightening his grip with Stormbreaker.

In lightning speed, the axe flew towards Thanos' neck and managed to slash it open. The severed head bounced a few meters away from his body, to where Drax and Peter were.

The head stopped in front of Peter's feet, causing him to shrieked and take a few steps away before kicking Thanos' head away from him.

It bounced back until it fell next to Sam who was still lying on the ground, he who saw it immediately screamed as well and tried to get away from it.

Bucky cringed at Sam's screams and dropping his gun from his hand to cover his ear, he rolled his eyes at Sam before turning around.

I was at a loss for words hearing the applause, making us all turn in that direction. It was Mantis, she clapped her hands in admiration seeing Thanos' death happening in front of her.

"That was.. cool." She breathed out.

Then it clicked me, Thanos dies, no one will die today, no dust, no endgame. I grinned happily, somehow tears started to appear from my eyes.

The others noticed that too, they started to stand up and walked towards at Thanos' dead body to check if he was really dead.

Peter who saw me grinning, he grinning too and walked towards me.

"That was a really cool show!" He exclaimed happily, I turned to him with still this happy mood.

"Of course yes, can you believe this? I mean, look-" I gestured back to Thanos' dead body. "-He was literally lying there headless, breathless, unable to breathe any more air, lifeless, dead. And that big guy killed him just like that." I rambled, enough to make Peter following too.

"He is a god! With just one hit we might be able to go straight to the hospital- not that I want to get a punch from Thor, the god of thunder."

"That means he's quite strong, wait- no, very strong."

"Very quite strong. I love him so much even though we've only actually met now, I'm so glad he's really this close to me-"

The chatter of Peter and I was both stopped by the sound of someone clearing their throat and with a chuckle also heard, we froze on the spot and slowly spun around.

There were heroes who witnessed both of our reactions, Tony whose helmet was taken off with a 'trying not to be amused' face by crossing his arms despite still wearing his Ironsuit, Natasha raised an eyebrow at us, Steve with one hand on his hips and the other still holding his shield with a slight smile on his face, Sam and Bucky leaned against each other with annoyed faces when they stares at Peter, Thor who also turned to us listening to our chatter.

I chuckled nervously, "I.. that was.. good. So good. Yeah.." Thrilled off as
I looked at Peter.

He looked back at me before turned around again to the team and nods his head, "Yeah! I agree." He said.

Doctor Strange shooked his head slightly, looking around at the mess before cast a something spell because I stared at his mouth moving like he says some words which I don't know.

And then I realized that the time stone was still hanging around his neck, a shimmering green that made my eyes shine with admiration.

Slowly the fallen and messy trees began to return to their original state, with a mixture of Doctor Strange's spells and he also used the time stone several times to break the atmosphere that was previously too tense.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

Yeyy I finally posted the latest chapter! Sorry everyone has been waiting, my test results yesterday were not satisfactory for me.

So I need to fix it. And here it is now I'm back. I'll start writing again tomorrow, and maybe take a break on Friday because I'll be too busy with school that day.

Also, I am very happy and grateful for those who have voted, commented and read this story. This book is only about three months ago. I posted the first chapter, and look at it now. This book has entered many ratings which makes my heart so happy! Thank you soooo muchhhhh <3