- 𖥔 Five More People 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

Me, Bruce, and Loki waited Rhodey to stopped talking with team Cap; Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Vision, Wanda Maximoff, Sam Wilson.

OMG! They are here!!

I couldn't help but feel nervous, thinking if they didn't like me. I just a stranger with stupid reason for being here with the Avengers, especially Loki is with us too in here.

Three of us watching and hearing them in other side room, when I recognized Rhodey's words, "You guys really look like crap. Must've been a rough couple of years." I gestured to Bruce and Loki to walked in there.

"How about I go first to greeted them?" Bruce stopped us before we could entering the room.

I looked over at Loki, he shrugged with boredom on his face. I nodded at Bruce with smile at him, informed him that I'll be there.

Hesitantly, he walked in the room and greeted the others Avengers in there.

That's awkward line!

I'm trying to myself not to fangirl now because it's not the time, I curse under my breath for it.

Loki glanced at me with confused looks and slightly looked disgusted at my excitements face. He knew that I was excited to meet the team, but my excitement was mixed with worry and fear that they wouldn't trust me that easily.

Of course they will not, they are fucking heroes! They've all been taught not to trust people for granted, but we have Bruce, right?

My only hope is Bruce, I hope he will stand up for me. I waited them to walked off the room and meet me and Loki, I decided to sitting in the small chair next to the door.

Loki stayed standing with his arms crossed in his chest, his head looked up when heard approaching footsteps. His shoulders immediately tenses up, he straightened his body.

I looked to the door as it opened, revealing Bruce with Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Sam Wilson, Wanda Maximoff and Vision walked in the room. Their footsteps stopped when their gazes stopped on Loki and I, Steve and Natasha swiftly grabbed their weapons and pointed them at Loki.

Wanda instinctively take a step backwards with holding Vision's arm tightly, I could see that and it is so cute.

Aww, looked at them! They're so cute.

My gaze stopped at Sam, he frowned slightly and moving to stand next at Steve. His arms crossed in front of his chest as he stared back at me.

I feel intimidated of his stares.

Bruce's eyes widened, quickly he take a step to stand in front of Steve and Natasha between Loki.

"Guys, guys. Look- you can put it down." He gestured the weapons on their hands with his hands.

Natasha tilted her head towards Bruce, "What do you mean by that?" She asked aggressively.

Steve turned to Bruce, his gaze softened slightly after he stared at the god with his famous Captain America glare. Bruce rubbed his hands nervously, "I... Loki was helping me through-" his sentence was cut off by Steve.

"Helping you?!" He sounded angry, I don't know what he problems about his friend got safe by someone and he didn't appreciated it.

Well, he's Loki.

Natasha's gaze moved at me, she narrowing her eyes make that look intimidate. "And who is this?" She asked nodding her head towards me.

Everyone turned to me, my nervousness only increased as they staring at me. Why must them all, I thought just probably Steve and Nat-

"Don't call her Nat." Wanda spoke up.

Her face hardened, I forgot that she can read minds. The others looks confused because I didn't says words, especially I called Natasha just 'Nat'.

I looked at Bruce to helped me out of this situation, he nodded at me encouraging me to speak.

"I- I'm (Y/n), uh just (Y/n)- no! I mean, that was my name you guys can called. Or, whatever do you want." I muttered at the last part, my heart is beating fast and I could assure the others could hear throughout the room.

About Wanda, I haven't even finished my thoughts while mentioning Natasha's name. I just hope she didn't really stay in my head, cause that would be so embarrassing.

Steve slightly glared at me, makes me feel like I just want to drown from reality. "What are your position in here?" He interrogating.

At that cue, Rhodey walked in the room with a little bit calm in his face more than before when our first meeting.

"Calm down, Captain. She's with us, recording to Bruce's words. She explained to me that she's from another universe- you know multiverse?" He turned to the group.

"The multiverse?" Natasha furrowed her eyebrows, she finally lowered her gun, her arm lowered back to her side. But not with Steve, he's still positioning his shield at Loki, at times a little at me.

Vision's head perked up, Bruce nodded to Natasha. "When I was here after I was beaten by Thanos, she explained to us about her situation." Bruce defended.

"Thanos? Have you met him before?" Steve widened his eyes.

Bruce cleared his throat nervously, I could tell he was nervous and hesitate to told them about his stories when Ragnarok happened. Then his eyes meet mine, make me gulped.

Thinking how to explained again but with them, more the other Avengers. Even though I've met Tony Stark and explained that, with the Sorcerer Supreme being there. But why am I more nervous about the other five Avengers?

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

Is this too short? Sorry, I tried to think of this chapter idea really hard.