- 𖥔 Another Superheroes 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

They looked at me in shock, hearing everything I told them. It must have taken them some time to come to terms with all of this, and came back with my thoughts last night.

Where they need to rest, but this is their responsibility as heroes to protect earth, damn, even the universe.

It's their duty to fight, right? Nor does it take their lives.

But sadly, I forgot where the events of the Celestial that would live took place. Because I only rewatched Eternals 2 times before getting bored.

"I still don't get it, so how many heroes are there from their team?" Natasha asked as she went back and forth with her hand under her chin.

When I told the story at the beginning, they were still able to eat. But when I started telling those who were the Celestial's destination here on earth, no one had an appetite for breakfast anymore. Including me.

"One.. three.. four, four girls–"

Sam counted on his fingers, his gaze fixed on the ceiling. I corrected him, "They're women." He snapped his gaze at me. Nodding before continue to counting.

"With four boys– man." He glanced at me, I gave him a nod. "That means a total of eight heroes." He finished.

"Eight heroes already? It was just the six of us at first." Tony commented.

The new heroes looked at him with irritated faces, frowned, even glared at Tony.

Tony's eyes widened as he looking around, "What? Am I wrong? I mean- yeah, I wasn't supposed to–" he muttered but then stopped.

He rolled his eyes at the glares he got.

"So when?" Natasha raising her chin and fixed her gesture in 'ready to fight'.

Thor looked back at his friends, "I can at any time, let alone the remaining Asgardians have gathered and have arrived on this planet." He turned at his brother. "And you need to come along, Loki."

Loki's face made it clear that he didn't agree with his brother's decision, but with the nod he gave, the others focused back on the topic.

Our conversation stopped when we heard this sentence, "But not with the new girl, she has to come back." We turn towards the voice which is in the corner of the room.

There, Doctor Strange was standing, or leaning rather with his gaze straight on me.

Oh, great.

"Come back what?" Steve straightened his back, turning fully at Strange.

Doctor Strange began to step forward. "However, (Y/n) still has her real life in her world. And for this next war, I don't think we need... she doesn't have to get involved this time."

I frowned, "What do you mean real life? Is this not real? Is this all I just dreaming?" my eyes widened at the thought that I've been dreaming.

He looked back at me quickly, "No, no. It's not dream, you're not dreaming. You're real in here."

"Did we just forget to ask him how he got here like that?" Tony mumbled.

But no one responded to him.

"But what if we need some information about this war, without her what do we know?" Wanda stepped forward.

Strange just looked at her, at the team, and his last gaze at me. I stare back at him, and the others staring at me too.

He take a step forward at me, I don't know why but reflex by taking two steps back immediately. But Strange kept walking towards me, until as if something was holding me down, there was nothing or anything behind me like a table. But my legs can't move anymore to change positions, with my hands to the side.

Finally where he was right in front of me, only two steps separated us.

"We really thank you, I'm very grateful for the help you give to this universe. And I'm sorry to have involved you in this. Having said that, I don't want to get you too far away again." He raised his hand, pointing it at me.

Still confused, my vision started to blur. My dizzy head didn't help, I blinked repeatedly but nothing changed. Slowly, the shadows of the teams and people in front of me began to dim, disappearing into the blur of my vision.

I can move my lips, I open my mouth but no words are spoken. Like my voice is being locked. My last gaze was fixed on the ceiling that was right in my eyes, and after that let the darkness drown me.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

This story has been going on for a long time, and I am also always waiting, thinking about when this story will be finished.

And for the next chapter is the last chapter that I might post, and I will finish this book.