- 𖥔 White Wolf 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

The Quinjet door opened, Bruce and Rhodey walked in front first with a conversation that always kept me interested and laughing.

I was standing in the back with Loki with Wanda, Vision, and Sam. I was still looking around with my eyes shining, looking around until I didn't notice that the others were already walking ahead.

I quickly ran to them to walk together, I saw Steve and Natasha walking the other way. And there was the White Wolf, Bucky Barnes.

They were chatting, I was confused about whether to go there or follow Wanda and Loki first.

Wanda nudged me in my shoulder, "Go to there." She smirked a bit pointed out at the other way.

I inhaled deeply before turned around and walked towards where's Steve, Natasha, Bucky, and T'challa standing.

But before they arrived, only a few meters away I stopped and hesitated. Thinking if it was the right move for me to approach them, what to say without stuttering?

Unfortunately Steve realized that I was standing not far from them, Natasha followed Steve's gaze that was directed at me. Her face softened and gestured me to walk there to join them, Steve also gave me a nod.

Bucky's eyes turns to me as I walked over there and stood behind Natasha,
a little further away from him. His gaze same as Sam before, intimidated me.

Steve grinned turned to me, "Do you know him too?"

"Yes, I am. James Buchanan Barnes."
I saw him immediately tensed up.

He glared at me slightly, I took two steps back after getting a glare from a Bucky Barnes.

"Buck, it's fine. She's not a threat." Steve patted Bucky's shoulder gently.

Earning a nod by his buddy, I followed Natasha and Steve quickly as they started to catch up with the others to remove the stone on Vision's head.

Bucky catch up with us too, and decided to walks beside Steve.

He leaned a bit to Steve's ear, "Who's that? How can she knows my full name?!" He whispered but me and Natasha still heard it from behind.

Natasha give me side glance but I ignored it, pretended to still find interest around me.

"She claims to be from another world, another universe.. I'm not sure either, but she says she wants to try to help us on this great mission." Steve said.

Bucky suddenly stopped almost tripping on his own feet, his eyes widening as he glanced back and
forth at me and Steve. "Hold on!"
All of us stopped, turned to him. "Another world?! What the fuck was that?!" He exclaimed in disbelief.

"If we have time, she can explain it again to you. Now we must to focus on our original purpose here." Natasha said, gave Bucky a sympathetic smile.

His eyes still widened but nodded slowly, not moving his eyes from mine. I bit my insides cheeks to hold back my anxiety, I waved at him shyly earning a slowly wave then he turned around.

Natasha grabbed my hand, she
froze immediately same with me.
She hesitantly continuing her doing
at me, squeezed my hand softly.

She leaned against my ear slightly, "Don't mind him." She whispered and gave me her lovely smile.

I didn't realize that my heartbeat was beating faster than before, the presence of Natasha who was very close to me could make me feel her breath tickle my ear.

I let out a nervous chuckle at her then gave her a smile too, the same as her.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Standing among the hero groups in situations like this sometimes makes me happy too, this is the third movie that will unite all the members of the Avengers including the two members of Gotg.

I can't wait to meet both of them,
I can't imagine how cute Groot is. And probably I don't want to messing with Rocket, sorry but I am a bit scared of him. Imagining a raccoon that can talk and bite, I'm just afraid that if I say the wrong word it will bite me.

But, besides of that, I thought he could be easy to talk to and have fun with the others.

I stood with the others, not wanting to get too far with them according to what Steve had said earlier.

Vision has been placed for analysis of the stone, when I was about to explain, Steve shooked his head at me and gave me his firm look.

I was like, I already know about this and I can tell you all but this guy won't let me. But also, I don't want to be scolded by anyone, or make inappropriate comments from them.

Then, I decided to stay quiet looking around me. My admiration for this world still hasn't stopped, where the view of Wakanda is shown from up here, from Shuri's lab.

"It will take time, brother." Shuri's voice made my head turns around at them, and I let my mind work to remember where this is at.

While I was remembering the scene
I had missed, Natasha came up to me but I didn't notice it even when she called my name. Until finally she tapped me lightly on the shoulder, maybe she thought that I wouldn't be surprised by her presence.

And guess what, be it a month or any day someone taps me on the shoulder, if I'm lost in thought and come back because people do that. Still I was shocked and jumped, it felt like my soul was suddenly returned, like it was being pulled into my body.

I don't know, I can't describe it but it made my heart jump out of my body.

Natasha raising her eyebrow and give me a strange face, "What is it?" She asked still with her strange face.

I took a deep breath to calm my heartbeat and also managed to catch my breath, then I walked back a few steps to Natasha.

"Nothing, I was just.. in my thoughts." I answered with small smile.

She nodded, narrowing her eyes at me. "Are you hiding something?" Then she finally ask this, made me realize her strange face before was her when she looked at people with suspicion.

"Wha-? What, no! I'm not, I'm not hid- nothing is going on." I stammered which only made it worse, my palms started to sweat. "Steve won't let me to told you all, so I don't talking much in there." I said.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

Omg! This book has almost reached 1k readers, and I am very proud of it.

At first I wrote this book out of boredom, and tried to post it and never thought it would be this crowded.

Thank you all so much!