- 𖥔 Rain 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

To fall asleep with an unsettled mind
is very unpleasant.

I got dinner with the team by buying food online at the nearest restaurant from here, Natasha went to fuss over the food issue with Bucky and Sam.

They stiffened when they found out, Natasha's annoyance made them slightly pale.

Being scolded for about twenty minutes by the Black Widow non-stop, stopping once only for Natasha to glare at them very sharply. And Natasha who took a deep breath due to being ordered by Steve who occasionally passed them and watched their fight.

It was Sam who came up with the idea of ​​agreeing something with Natasha, and that finally made Natasha stop scolding them.

But not with the piercing stares she gave them, including during dinner.

It was quite hilarious for us, for me.

Unfortunately I don't know what kind of deal they made, because it was Sam who whispered and spoke quietly to her.

Dinner was strange to them, to me too. Because tonight I'm having dinner with heroes, heroes who live in fiction.

There was an awkward moment, no conversation, no one talking.

They looked at each other then looked away, focusing themselves on just eating.

My mind was debating what to do, trying to lighten the mood by telling Marvel movies or just keeping quiet letting them get used to being together again.

Ah and, not all of the teams were present at this dinner.

Tony was absent, he had been seeing Pepper from the afternoon.

Clint who also hasn't come to Compound.

Peter who didn't have time to come here after he finished visiting Ned and MJ to tell them the many things that had happened to him.

Thor and Loki who had not returned from their search for the Asgardians.

I had nothing to think about at first, until I thought back to the movie Eternals.

What to say to them? How can I say this? I don't want to cause panic, but I also don't want to disturb their rest.

For a moment, I expected two different things:

1. Hope I'm not reminded of that movie and its plot so I don't have to worry about this stuff.
2. Wish I had the courage or knew the proper course of action to tell them.

I can't just come knocking on their bedroom door one by one or tell FRIDAY to have them gather in the living room, and tell them that there's going to be a new problem.

They need rest, but not like Ironman. Wait- that's not what I meant.

I pulled my blanket to cover my head, my whole body is now covered by the blanket.

Even to sleep I still hesitate, what if I open my eyes again and instead return to my living room? In my world.

And I won't get a chance to save them,
I can't tell them about the earth that the Celestials are willing to destroy.

The window suddenly made a knocking sound, but small. I thought it was from the door, until the knocking became the sound of a window hitting something.

I thought about something bad at first, until I realized that rainwater was splashing on the window panes in this room.

Lowered my blanket down a bit, so now my blanket is only up to my nose.

I looked my eyes at the window that was soaked by the rain at night.

I glanced at the clock on my nightstand, saw that it was already 10.25. I turned again, and changed my sleeping position so that it was sideways facing the window.

Letting my mind wander somewhere, opening questions and thinking about things that really need to be thought about but not in time.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Oh, shit.

I woke up by feeling like I had fallen, or something. My soul which had been in dreamland was suddenly pulled back into my body.

Opening my eyes, I get a view of the ceiling of the room above me.

My head snapped up, looking at my right and then at my left.

Relax when I see I'm still in the room in Compound, not returning to my world that people say.

The next thing I did was look at the clock again, and it was 2:05.

Damn, just four hours.

I blinked to shake off my awakened drowsiness, but it didn't seem to work. Having only stared at the ceiling for a few minutes, my eyes started to drop again with exhaustion.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

I woke up again, but this time to a loud noise from outside.

Fortunately my room is not too penetrated by sunlight, only the place where the window is reflecting sunlight.

And thanks to FRIDAY for complying with my request last night, to close the window curtains when the sunlight began to enter my room.

I tried to be quiet and not eavesdrop on the commotion from the teams not far from my room, but I don't know where they are now.

Waking up from my sleeping position, I forced myself to sit and daydream for a while while glaring at the TV that was across the bed.

The TV didn't do anything wrong, only they were at fault because the noise was too loud to wake me up.

Now my glare turned at the door, If only I had the strength to make a hole in this door, and penetrate into those who were making noise.

But suddenly everyone fell silent after I heard this word, "Why then not some of you go there?!"

The voice was familiar, I thought about it for a while to recognize the voice. Because of the factor I just woke up, and their voices are faint but the sentence is quite clear.

Loki. It was Loki's voice, I lifted my blanket and got off the bed. Stand up slowly so as not to get dizzy suddenly, then run towards my door.

Opening it, I looked to my right but there was no one in the hallway. And I looked to my left to see all the teams swarming the hall with Loki and Thor in the middle.

They froze, then turned to me who was looking at them confused and worried.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡