- 𖥔 Another Guy 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

"Are you guys ok?" I asked them still leaning against my door, rubbed my eyes.

Tony tried take a step forward to me but Steve holding him back, he put his hand in his shoulder.

They shared a glance before Steve turned at me, "Go back to your room, and sleep. Everything is fine."

I stared back at him, and move to Wanda, then stared at Tony.

Thor raising his hand as I opened my mouth to starts protest, "Wait, how about she go talk with us? Perhaps, she know about that." He looking at the group.

"No, Thor." Steve sighed.

"Let's go just finish this but not in here." Natasha told them. "You're disturbing her." She muttered as she walked away.

The team looking back at me and then back at Natasha, until some of them move following Natasha walked down the hall. Probably going to living room.

"Hey, what-" I quickly rushed towards them.

But, only Tony, Steve, Bruce, Wanda and Vision stopped walking and turned back towards me.

Bruce stopped me in my tracks, he patted my shoulder as he looked straight into my eyes. "No need to think about it, we can solve all of this with the team. You can go back to your room and sorry for waking you up in such an uncomfortable way." He nodded at my half-open door, then walked back and turned to follow the others.

The others who had stopped also followed Bruce, some of them gave me a smile.

Even when they had disappeared from my sight, I was still glued to the hallway staring at the hallway where no one was there now.

I don't know what's going on, does it seem really important to them because they're fussing at the wrong time. In the wrong place too.

They didn't want me to discuss the matter that had just come up.

I exhaled, huffed and walked back to my room. Maybe by accident, I closed the door by slamming it.

It's not that I'm upset because they weren't invited to a discussion, it's just that they are fussing over an issue that doesn't allow me to attend the discussion, but also those who have woken me up.

I saw my mattress which was a bit messy and decided to tidy it up first before taking a shower.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

After finishing showering and getting dressed, I sat for a while on the sofa in my room.

I've asked FRIDAY if the teams have finished discussing and will have breakfast together, but she replied that the team hasn't let me out of the room.

I should have done what they asked, but I was stubborn and it was already 9:30 and I was hungry too.

Standing up, I walked to the door and opened it. Sure enough, the hallway was deserted.

Down the hall again until I headed for the kitchen, which must be close to the living room.

When I got to the kitchen, no one was there. And the dining table is still clean like no one has touched it.

My brows furrowed, I finally ventured to peek into the living room.

Almost all of the members were there, sitting in an irregular position but it looked like they were discussing an important matter.

That's all for my curiosity, I went back to the kitchen and turned my back to the living room. They were still silent, thinking hard about something.

"Maybe another superhero?" Someone said, this is Bucky.

The spoon that was halfway to my mouth stopped.

Who's another superhero they're talking about?

I glanced back again to the living room, my mind keep telling me to listen to their talk.

"Isn't that sounds crazy? Are there any of us here who can get lasers out of their eyes?"

Rhodey.

"The power he has may not be as much as the power possessed by Thor and Loki, those who are gods are now here."

Vision.

Someone groaned, "Just finish this already, I'm so hungry and this conversation is really draining."

Tony.

There were a few voices as if agreeing from the others, after that I heard the rustling sound of people who seemed to be getting up from their seats.

And sure enough, the team went to the kitchen. Where am I still at now.

Tony froze in front of the kitchen when he saw me sitting with a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk on the table, my eyes turned to him.

He sighed, make a face then starts walking again. The rest of the team do the same, they froze before continuing on their way.

I made sure not to tense up as they sat one by one at the dining table with their respective breakfast menus.

Why should I be tense? I went to the kitchen not to the living room. And also not listening to all of their conversations. I'm not wrong then.

After a few minutes of breakfast starting, no one spoke. I, who was a little irritated, broke the silence.

"Is there a problem?" They looked up.

Silence, only silence answered.

I slowly lowered my head to continue my breakfast, but until Steve spoke.

"Do you know of someone, a man, who can fly and shoot lasers out of his eyes?" He leaning forward.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I thinking, a man, with lasers coming out of his eyes. When I recognized him, my breath caught in my throat.

My eyes widened in realization.

I look back at the team, "Did you meet him?" I didn't realize my voice was almost a whisper.

"Thor and Loki did."

I look to the gods, "How? Where did you meet him?"

"On the way... Loki, what's the name of the place we saw him?"

"Lon.. London?" Loki raised his eyebrow.

Is this man they're talking about the person I'm thinking of? What if I'm stuck here until the earth rescue event is completely over?

But when? After all, this universe is inhabited by superheroes and their villains who will threaten them.

"You want to tell us?" Natasha asked.

I was nervous, but not as nervous as I thought about how to deal with Thanos' problem when I told Natasha.

But this still makes me nervous, telling the heroes about the problem that Earth is planned to be destroyed.

The place they live in.

I looked up, took the glass containing my milk and then I straightened up before looking back at the teams.

Maybe this is the right time for me to tell them, but just tell them. Since this time I really couldn't plan anything, my mind still needed some rest after thinking hard about the plan to defeat Thanos earlier.

After all, they deserve to know about this big problem.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡