- 𖥔 Fridge 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

Walking around the compound was fun with Wanda, Natasha should have also come with us but she went to meet Clint.

Surrounding the expanse of this very broad compound is enough for me to tell Wanda many things, not that I will reveal all my secrets to her.

Having a trust issue is not easy, but what I'm talking about is my world to Wanda. Like when was the last time I went on vacation and where did I go on vacation, telling her how the Marvel fans were very excited to her appearance in Doctor Strange the Multiverse of Madness.

Which is where the trailer appears at one of the credit scenes of Spiderman No Way Home.

I'm grateful that I met someone like her, who doesn't interrupt people's conversations while they're talking, and doesn't ask a lot of questions.

When we are too tired to walk again, there must be benches on the edges with places that are not exposed to the hot sun.

The bench is quite longer than the usual benches I've seen in parks, and this time the one we're sitting on can fit about four people.

I sat on the edge of the bench as I leaned back against the arm of the bench and sat on the side so I could still see Wanda as we talked.

"Will Vis and I really live together?" Previously, my discussion was about the Avengers movie, until finally Wanda's question made me hesitate to answer.

She saw my hesitation to answer, then the next thing she did was she put her hand on my arm. "I'm just asking, no need to think for that answer. The question also just came out of my mouth." She blushed slightly.

I smiled amusingly at her reaction, "Well, you two will make a perfect match."

She laughed when I winked at her, her cheeks were getting redder. She slapped my arm playfully, let me laugh with her.

When the laughter died down, she looked at my face. "How did you feel when the first time you were here?" She asked, leaning with curiosity.

I paused, "The first time?" She nodded. I turned around to staring out at the sky above us, "It was.. shocked for sure, and it was a.. feeling? Which is uncomfortable, at first. Not that I'm not happy to be here for the first time." I quickly corrected looking at her.

She chuckled as she shooked her head, "Of course not."

I bit my inside cheek, "And by the time my mind really realized that I was in this world, the world of heroes. I just fainted." I sighed in embarrassed.

"Really?" She raised her eyebrows in amused.

"Yes, and it was soooo embarrassing... I hope they forget that." I groaned, referring 'them' for Doctor Strange, Wong, Bruce, and Loki when we are in the Sanctum.

She laughed, "I don't know if I hope the same as you." I narrowed my eyes at her before smiling slightly.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

After my long chat with Wanda, we decided to return to Compound when we realized that it was getting cloudy indicating that it was going to rain.

Passing the living room and about to pass the kitchen, I thought about checking to see if there was anything I could eat.

On the way, I noticed that there were stains on the walls. I walked over there, tilting my head as I frowned.

Thinking what this is, but I also think of others that not everything here is free to ask. But also, it's a bit weird.

And finally I let it go, shook my head and walked back to the kitchen.

There was no one there, I checked here and there and it did look like no one had come here.

But suddenly I stopped in my steps when I realized I haven't asked anyone for permission to take food here, at least I have to say first.

Right?

I hesitated to continue my steps to the fridge, when I took one step forward I stopped again.

"Something happened?" I jumped a bit, turning around to see Natasha leaned against the wall with folded her arms, and folded her legs.

"No." I chuckled nervously. "I was just.. I just want to." I glanced back at the fridge and back again to Natasha.

The corners of her lips lifted slightly, whether it was a smirk or a smile. Because it was only for a moment, then it was gone, she unfolds her arms and legs and walked towards me.

"Hungry?" She walked passed me, my gaze following her steps. There she is, in front of the fridge.

She opened it, looked inside, raised her gaze then lowered her gaze, looking at the fridge with a frown.

She checked for too long, looking back and forth from one place to another. She closed the fridge door, then opened the second fridge door.

But then, she sighed in annoyance. Closing the fridge door again, she turned towards the dining table.

"FRIDAY? Where did all the food go?"

"Mr. Barnes and Mr. Wilson have picked it up some time after coming here, Miss." The Al answered.

Natasha's eyes widened, her cool face turns into the shock one.

"All of the food?!" I stifled my lips trying not to laughs or chuckled at her reaction, at her face.

"I am afraid yes, Miss Romanoff."

I still stand in the ground, in my feet as I watch Natasha make a face 'confused to kill them or not'.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

HIIIII! I AM SORRY, TRULLY SORRY, AGAIN. FOR THE LATE UPDATE ON THIS BOOK.

I was in a lazy phase to continue writing this book, and my current situation did not allow it too, from personal problems and my busy life at school right now.

I hate making people wait, and now I'm making you guys wait. Sorry.

And for this book, I plan to only have a few more chapters left.

Thank you for those of you who are still faithfully reading and waiting for this book.