- 𖥔 Small Talk 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

"Why?" Natasha asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, his eyes tell me to not says anything.."

She hummed before sighed, "You can tell me what will happen.. after," she glanced at the group behind. "this."
She turned again to me.

"Somet-" Unfortunately, I couldn't finished my words, Okoye did that.

"Something's entered the atmosphere." She said loudly, an project like location in the outside Wakanda appears in her palm.

Natasha looked at my clenched jaw, my shoulders suddenly tensed after hearing Okoye's announcement.

Sam must have told them about the situation they got from outside, Natasha pressed her fingers to her ear as she turned away from me.

I was panicked for a second, thinking if this plan will not work. I didn't even get earpieces to talks with them!

I grabbed Natasha's hand instinctively, she stopped in her tracks and turns to me. Her face showing nothing of her emotions, now I get it why is she rarely shown crying or angry in movies, because she's really good at covering it up.

"It will end worse if you don't- at least you, please, listen to my plan. I don't know that would be work or not, but I hope so.." I begged her to not letting me go and told her about my plan.

Her eyes searching my eyes for..
I don't know but, her eyes were filled with suspicion for me. And this makes time that is actually wasted, while the minions have come to touch the grass on this earth.

"I know you were good on this, and the team- I just want to help you, to help this universe! You don't know in the end of this battle, right?" I hurriedly said. "But, I know! I know and I want you to know too."

She pursed her lips, glanced at the group and back again at me. "Tell me." She nodded in agreement.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Thank God I got the time to explain about the future and also my plan to Natasha, I told her all the information in the movie that I remember as clearly and in detail as possible.

The information I gave her might make her confused and a little annoyed, considering that our time is very tight.

Because of that, I now get the same earpiece as the others, at first I didn't know how this thing worked so Steve and Natasha helped me.

Can you guess how it feels when you can talk to these Avengers members through a small object that is in your ear, you can hear what they are going to talk about. That's if they activate it.

I was ordered to stay in the lab with Wanda, Vision, and Shuri, with
several guards at the front of the room. I protested at the thought of how I should tell them about the situation
in the war if I wasn't there.

I looked at the team where will heading to the war in the outside, Natasha's caught my gaze and walked back to me.

She sighed, "Everything is gonna be work." She assures me.

I know she just wants to calm me down, but I still nod at her and give her a small smile. Which made my shoulders relax a little when she gave that smile back.

Then she walked back to the team,
I let out my shakily sigh while my
eyes closed and tried to get rid of all the negative and bad feelings that were coming up.

I reversed direction and tried to focus myself on Shuri who was working with Vision, I waited nervously for him. Wanda looked up, smiled at me.

She gestured me to come there with her head, I walked towards there slowly to calmed down my nervous.

"Why are you just standing there? You know you could come to here, right?" She said as I still walking.

I chuckled, stopped to standing next at her. "I'm so.. nervous." I confessed.

She studied my eyes for a while before softened her eyes, "I understand. You can't get used to this yet, do you?" She referenced at this universe.

"Yes, I think." I nodded. "I who had been wanting to relax myself, was suddenly brought into this world and directly directed to war." I looked at the ground, then at Vision. "I want to keep making sure that this is real, but sometimes I still think this is my dream." I looked up at Wanda.

"If indeed you prefer with your other thoughts that 'this is your dream', you can make sure of that and you have to have fun in this dream. So if you wake up, you can remember everything and be a story to you one day."

"Be a story?"

"Yes! You want to have an interesting dream experience in your life right? And this could be the top of your sweet dream."

I thinking for a moment about this, If this really was just a dream, I'd put this dream on the top of the favourites. But if this is true, I will write about the best experience of my entire life now at the end of 2021.

"That sounds interesting." I said to Wanda, grinning happily.

She smiled back, "It is! Sounds nice isn't it?" I nodded at her.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

I don't think I made this book long.
Yeah, I changed the update schedule for this book. This sometimes likes to shuffle, I will try in one week there are two or three new chapters.