Chapter 3: Emergency Exit

Chapter 2 Synopsis:
Gryphon had a brief encounter encounter with the military of Remnant quickly followed by several Beacon students. After defending himself from CRDL, he finds himself surrounded with Ozpin, Glynda, and Ironwood behind him and CBSS, JNPR, and RWBY in front.

|>—>—>—>-<—<—<—<|

Gryphon: Keep those guns pointed at me, and I guarantee this won't go the way you think it will.

Gryphon kept his eyes locked on the revolver in Ironwood's hand. Ozpin stepped forward, hoping to gain the guardian's attention.

Ozpin: Please. If we all lower our weapons, I'm sure this can be settled peacefully.

Ironwood, Gryphon, and the students didn't move an inch, causing the headmaster to sigh. Glynda looked at the frozen CRDL and back to Gryphon with a glare.

Glynda: What have you done to these students?!

Gryphon: It was in self defense, if you must know. Riven, countermeasures?

Separate from Gryphon, Riven attempts to reactivate the Pyramid's engines as a distraction. She flies around in the underside of the ship, reactivating it's systems.

Riven: Almost, stall for just a tiny bit longer.

Gryphon: You all seem human, so I'm willing to forgive this whole situation if you all leave and never come back. Although, there's the alternate path that I'm sure you've figured out by now.

Ironwood: I wouldn't try anything if I were you, we've seen what you can do. It'd be in your best interest to surrender.

Riven: It's ready!

Gryphon let off a chuckle.

Gryphon: I was never one for negotiations.

Suddenly an oppressive atmosphere falls over the humans of Remnant as the Pyramid comes to life again. They all fall to their knees as Gryphon transmats into the Constellation Tracer with all of his items set up on the ground while the Pyramid opens a hole on the underside that acts as a docking bay. Constellation Tracer lifts the Bergusia Forge into the Pyramid's docking bay.

The mountain shakes and crumbles as the colossal ship dislodges itself from it. Glynda uses her semblance to shield everyone present from the falling debris as the morning sky becomes visible. The weight lifts off of the residents of Vale as the Pyramid abandoned the mountain.

They watched as the storm moved with the colossal craft, moving towards the distance surprisingly quickly.

Imperia: Holy shit...

Skylar: That's just...insane.

Nix stared after the ship. Something in her body urged her to follow but she restrained herself before noticing something was off.

Nix: She...she didn't.

Nix walked over to Ozpin, ignoring the glare she was getting from Glynda.

Ozpin: Ms. Carmen? What's wrong?

Nix: Shae. She snuck into the ship while no one was looking.