part-1

Character
1-wei Ying - male lead
2-wangji/lan zhan - male lead
3-xu yang- second male lead
4-xichen -wangi brother
5-cheng/Jiang cheng- wei ying brother not blood related
6-yanli- wei ying sister not blood related
7-wen ning-wei Ying friend
8-wenqin-wei Ying friend
9-jin guangyao-lan family adopted child
10-Nei Huaisang- Wei Ying best friend
11-yuan- Wei Ying younger brother
12-su she- Jin gogayo step brother

Wei Ying and wangji sleep on a bed without clothes.yesterday night wangji was very raff with Wei ying.they both yesterday spend a beautiful romantic and hot night together.at Wei Ying body full of love bites mark, there are no place in his body where there no love bite mark.wangji get up at early in the morning and start looking at Wei Ying and that love Mark at Wei Ying neck, whose given by him.

After that wangji started touching wei ying neck love bite mark. but wei ying feel little pain even he was sleeping.seeing this wangji withdraw his hand.after that wangi touch again that mark with love.after some time,he suddenly thinking'what am I thinking and shake his thinking.'

Some time ago wangji look at wei ying with love but now his eyes full of hat rate
and revange.he think that time at his mind ' I have got many pain because of you and your family,then I will get back to you the same pain.you will also feel that same pain, you will most pay for it'.then he leave that place and go to the bathroom.

Wei Ying and wangji met 5month ago.3month ago there are relationship started.1month ago wei ying and his little brother yauyan start leaving with Wangji at his apartment. 5month ago wei ying and wangji meet at a coffee shop where wei ying work as a waiter.it is his part time job.

Wei Ying parents are dead at a accident.he had only one younger brother.his brother name was 'yauyan'.
he do many part time jobs for there study and life.he work very hard.he was a kind hearted person.he always smiling but no one see the pain inside him.he always hide the pain, many bad things happened in his past.so he did not trust anyone easily.

One day wangji comes to wei ying coff Shop for coffee sit there. when wei ying saw wangji fist time.he think 'how he is,how cute and clam personality he is?'he look at wangji and give a cute smile. from that day wangji come there every day for coffee.one day wei ying saw wangji sit saddle.so wei ying go to him.

Wei Ying said' Hey take your coffee 'he said 'if you don't mind,i can ask you.why are you sad?you come here alone everyday.do you have no friends? what is your name?

Hearing this wangji looks at wei ying for a while and says after some time. 'i don't live here,I have a elder brother who does business outside of city.i was studying at abroad.i am come here 2month ago. today I miss my mother.my parents are dead.i feel very lonely.

After that again he made a sad face.seeing that wei ying feel very bad for him because his parents also dead.after that he sit there and give wangji a warm smile.he said'if you like to talk with me,you can tell me I listen you.don't feel lonely.what is your name?'

Wangji said 'my name is lan zhan.after that wangji was silent for few minutes and said will you be my friend'.that time wei ying was shocked and uncomfortable because even now wangji was a unknown person for him .whom he did not even know very well.but he felt bad seeing wangji sad face.

He is a kind person.so after some time,wei ying smiled and said' ok I will be your friend lan zhan'. after that one customer come there.so wei ying started leave that place.wangi said'wei Ying will you give me your phone number'.after hearing own name at lan zhan mouth.weing look at him supprised.he think 'how does he know my name?'

Wangji know what wei ying think that time.he said'i know your name,I had heard that someone called your name.after that wei ying give his phone number and again smile.then he leave.

After that when wangji goes outside the restaurant and sit in car.his face expression was fully charged that time.few time ago what he was showing infront of wei ying that inocent and clam, cute, lonely character.he was not like that at all.there was hate rate and anger in his eyes for wei ying.

Wangji asked him secretary 'you bring that information that I told you'his secretary said 'yes sir'.then he give a file to wangji.wangji look at that file.that file was about wei ying.what does wei ying like, dislike.who is there his family.where does he work , about his past and present.

After looking that file.he angrily throws that file.think in his mind that time 'the pain I have got.you too will get all that pain.you will get more than pain that I got.i will give you so much pain,you won't be able to forget for the rest of your life.'

He lied to wei ying about his real name.also he lied about his home because his home was in this city and his brother also lived in this city.
his family was the biggest rich and business of the city.he don't even tell him the name of the family.he was not a social media accounts,so no one able to recognise him,that he was lan family second son wangji.also he was studying outside from childhood.

Now everyday wangji come to wei ying coffee shop.they talk a lot like Friends. wei ying only saw wangji like a friend and that he felt comfortable with him and share everything with him.but wangji know what is wei ying weakness.that is wei ying little brother yuan.so he planned use yuan for more closer to wei ying.

Everyday wei ying go to school to pic his little brother.that day wei ying saw yuan was injured.he runs to him.that time he was very worried for yuan.he said 'who hurt you yuan tell me.are you all right? come first I take you hospital.but yuan said'brother don't worry, I am alright.some seniors bully me.but a handsome rich brother saved me.'after that he called that person.

When wei ying saw the person.he was shocked that person is lan zhan.he say thanks to lan zhan for save his little brother.yuan run to wangji and hug him.wangji also hug yuan.wangji said ' is he your brother,I don't know him before.why you don't say about him.'

Wei Ying said 'sorry but you know now.i forget to say about him.'then wangji said 'come with me at my car I drop you at your house' fist wei ying denied it.but yuan want to go and also wangji said' you don't consider me as your friend why you don't agree.'hearing this wei ying agree to go with Wangji.

When wangji drop wei ying and yuan at his apartment.wei Ying said again thanks to wangi.but wangji said'if you want to thank me,so you invite me at dinner at your home today night.hearing this wei ying hesitate for it, because his apartment is too small.but he also could not even refuse because wangji said on his behalf.wangji also saved yauyan so wei ying agree.

After that wangji leave that place.call his secretary and said' I told you bully him not hurt him.why they hit that child.'his secretary said' sorry sir they do it mistakenly.'so it is a plan of wangji save yauyan and take trust of wei ying.

THANK YOU FOR REDDING THIS FF AND ENJOY IT. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS FF AND SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH.I WILL TRY THERE SHOULD BE NO MISTAKES FROM ME AND YOU All WERE ABLE TO READ WELL.