part-7

Wei Ying was crying all night but he get up early at morning.he look at his lan zhan with love.that time he think 'lan zhan angry at me yesterday because he was a bad mood.i try my best today make him happy.'then he does all the housework. then he again starts cooking food ,his hand was very injured but he don't care about that.after cooking he put food bowls on the table,he was very happy that today they all eat together like family.

After that wei ying goes to take a bath and when he returned, what he saw?he saw that food cooked by him was not at the table.that time he see lan zhan was giving yuan his school tiffin and gave him food in a plate for eat.lan zhan was smiling that time and talking with yuan with love.

That time wangji said yuan 'cutie go to your room over there ,i have kept somthing for you.and check out and take this food eat it there.yuan think that time may be my brother want some privacy for talking.so he happily go to his room.when yuan go his room. wangji face suddenly change.

His happy face suddenly change into hatred and angry face.he angrly come to wei ying and said very rudely 'last night I told you don't cook for me.who want to eat your hand made tasteless and bad food?you want yuan and I both get sick for that your bad food.you will never cook food after today for use. I think you understand clearly my word.

Then wangji go to yuan room and take yuan for his school with him happily. Wei Ying was shocked and hurt very much that time.he was blank that time. he didn't understand what happened few times ago.when he goes to the kitchen and see the food he cooked is thrown in the dustbin.that time he has a lot of pain in his heart.

How diligently and happily cooked for his lan zhan again.but what he do?Wei Ying had not eaten anything since yesterday. he only want eat with his love lan zhan and yuan like before somedays like a family.then he saw lan zhan cooked food for him and yuan but not for him.that time he was feel lot of pain in his heart and crying a lot.

Then wei ying go to his room and take a bread piece and started eating.he was  crying and eating.he think that time ' what I do wrong with my lan zhan,why he behave with me like that?why he angry at me?'wei ying remember that time when lan zhan happily eat that food whenever wei ying cooked even bad food?lan zhan always said 'you feed me in your hands,then I will eat and appreciate for his bad cooking.'

That time every time lan zhan show his love to wei ying.at the kitchen when he teach wei ying cooking,he hugged and kissed him even there was yuan.that time wei ying said 'what are you doing lan zhan, yuan was here.you come here to teach me for cooking not for romance .'lan zhan said 'what I do,I haven't control myself when see you.'remeber the moment wei ying crying more loudly.

When yuan go with Wangji for his school at car.yuan said 'may I ask you something rich brother.'wangji happily said 'yes my cutie '.yuan said 'rich brother is my brother was all right today'.hearing that wangji was very nervous.after few minutes.he smiling and said 'cutie why you asked me that?

Yuan said 'rich brother when I come with you for school.i notice that my brother was forcefully smiling at me and his face was very sad and unhappywhat happened. yesterday my brother cook for you, your favourite food and waiting for you. That time I eat my food and leave for sleep. my brother goes cooking classes for you.he had didn't eat anything since yesterday.do you both have a good time yesterday?

Wangji was very nervous and silence for a moment then smiling and said 'cutei you think too much, your brother is okay.we have good food and we both ate food.your brother made best food yesterday'.then he drop yauyan at his school.when come back his car.

That time wangji remember only that hurt and sad face of wei ying.wei Ying crying face and his injured hands.that time he felt a sharp pain in his heart.but after some time he said himself 'no what is my brother said,is not true.i did not love him.i only hate him.only I worried for yuan because I didn't want yuan involved in this.i have care for yuan so I feel like this nervousness and pain.'

Wangji convince himself saying that.he did not understand his feelings and afraid of own feelings.wangji notice wei ying injured hand.he mistakly throwing his that time but he did not want show his care for him that time.after that day wei ying never go to the kitchen for cooking and also leave his cooking classes.

He have not that courage to cook and again hurt by his love.these days every day at night wei ying sleep at some distance of wangji.because he did not want uncomfort his lan zhan.after that day everyone day wangji cooking food for him and yuan not for wei ying.wei ying was very depress and sad every time.he didn't understand what happened with his lan zhan

THANK YOU For READING. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS FF. ENJOY IT.