part-19

Yang yang was holding wei ying hand very lovingly and was taking him and introduce him with everyone.everyone was treating them nicely and both of them were laughing a lot.nei huaisang, wening, wenqing they were protecting wei ying and many bodyguards were also in front of wei ying.no one could be come near wei ying.

Wangji was just looking for a chance to talk with wei Ying. wangji saw yang yang is so kind to wei ying and wei ying was smiling looking at yang yang.but wei ying  didn't even not looking at him.there was so much hatred in wei ying eyes for everyone.wangji know that now wei ying hate him very much.

Wangji just wanted to hug wei ying at that time and want apologize to him for his mistakes.then wanted to tell him to come back in his life.wangji want to say wei Ying that he love him very much, can't survive without him.

After that when wangji seeing wei ying with yang yang like this holding hands, he was feeling jealous and he was feeling very bad.his heart was breaking seeing wei ying with yang yang so close and he was crying at corner and just looking for a chance to talk to his love wei ying but he was not getting that chance because always had someone with wei Ying.

After that some time yang yang busy  with some people talking about his company matters.but yang yang left wening near wei ying for wei ying safety. after some time wei ying gets a little thirsty.so wening left wei ying there alone and went to get water for.

What happens at the same time su she was watching wei ying from a distance and was getting very angry with him. because everyone was ignoring them.everyone was paying attention to wei ying and he was getting very angry for that.he was also very drunk because he was drinking a lot. 

His brother and lan xichen,nei meigju stops him but su she was not listening and su she said'I am not going to leave him today.because of him, today all of whom used to give us so much respect,they are not even looking at us.'
and saying this he starts going to wei ying. 

But all lan xichen,jin guangyao and nei meigju starts to stop him and said' su she are very drunk.do not go there.' but su she does not listen to anyone and goes to wei ying.at that time wei ying was standing alone by the window.no one was around him and he was looking out at the sky.

Wangji also saw that su she was very drunk and go to nearby wei ying.wangji also clearly see that how su she looks at wei ying with his lost full eyes.wangji get very angry said himself'I'm not going to leave you this time su she.you had done all this earlier and it was my fault at that time.i had trusted you.'

'You tried to force him. but today again you are going to him and try to force with my love,'and he starts going to su she with anger to beat him there.lan xichen,nei meigju and jin guangyao also go there because there very worried for su she.after that su she go near by wei ying.

Then su she said with his drunk voice 'Hi wei ying have met with you after a long time.you are looking so good, even today you are as beautiful as you were before, have you got so much money by sleeping with yang yang.because it is your habit to trap rich men and spend the night with them.after that you grab his money and you are probably the same with yang yang.'

Hearing that wangji was very angry and want beat su she there.because he try to misbehave with his love.but wei ying didn't say anything and standing there with his cold eyes and looked at su she with hate.after that takes his hand to touch wei ying in properly.at the same time someone comes between them.

That person punch hardly at su she face.  that punch had hit su she very hard in the face.that's why the blood was coming from su she mouth and after that the boy goes and starts beating him a lot.lan xichen,jin guangyao and nei meigju were start to stop the boy but that boy didn't stop.

Some bodyguards grabs lan xichen and other's.there saying that boy'leave him why are you beat him, he is drunk.  That's why he spoke all that' but that boy does not listen and climbs on top of su she and punch su she faces very badly lot of blood starts coming from his mouth and after that.

Wei Ying said'yuan leave him.come here.'then yuan come to his brother. when yuan beat su she that time wangji only continuously looking at yuan. because he recognise that boy was his 'little cutie'.wangji saw that yuan looking same cute but now he is grow up and talented.

But wangji also saw that clearly how yuan heat him.because yuan look at wangji,lan xichen and others with hatred. wangji feel very bad and sad seeing his little cutie like this.when yang yang notice that yuan beat su she.he worriedly run to wei ying.

After that yang yang asked yuan what happened and yuan said angrly' brother yang yang that bastard and characterless person again try to harm my brother.'hearing that yang yang was got very angry and he also beat su she.

That time wei ying said'yang yang come here, leave him.i am okay.'then yang yang come near by wei ying and hug him titly.he was very worried for wei ying.because of this incident.wei ying could have panic attack again.

But wei ying says' yang yang nothing happened to me and I am fine.'After this yuan said also hugs him and says 'brother, are you fine'and wei ying says 'I am fine, don't you worry.'after that su she again said' he is very bad, very greedy for money and it can do anything for money.can sleep with anyone' and he talks a lot bad about him wei ying.

That time wenqin got very angry. wenqing was a very intelligent and cool girl and also very scary when she angry.She goes and sits beside su she.  very angrily and said' what did you say, wei ying can do anything for money and sleep with someone.how good are you, what should I show?i show everyone how characterless you are and how bad you are'.

After that she hint her brother gives the remote and show everyone at a big screen and shows everything how su she forced anyone for intimate with him and  ruined life of many girls.how he blackmailed and taken money from people.She shows it all.everyone is surprised to see that.

Wangji,lan xichen and nei meigju was shocked and surprise because they thinking,su she was so good person and innocent, but now know, how bad he is and after that she showed all that proof. after that Police come there and arrest su she because nei huaisang called police few minutes ago.

When wei ying come here that time he decided he take his revenge definitely from su she.but he didn't want do it today here.but when su she repeat his mistake again so he show all that evidence and take his revenge.after that yuan and all of them take wei ying with them.

Wangji also didn't stop them because situation is very bad that time.when police take su she force fully.that time su she begging lan xichen and others to save him.but wangji go and beat su she angrly.lan xichen stop wangji but wangji said'brother, what have you not shown what you have done,how bad he was with everyone.we thought of him very good person,Consider him like brother, but what he done?'

'I made the biggest mistake trusted him that day.after that jin guangshan also starts pretending and says' I don't understand.You will be so spoiled and so bad.lan xichen brother, don't help him, leave him With this the police 'that time lan xichen have a call from hospital that his mother condition was very bad.so wangji and lan xichen running to hospital.

When jin guangyao asked them what happened.lan xichen said that his uncle called him for something.another side yang yang mother was very angry hearing what happened with wei Ying today.because he loved wei ying very much like his son.so she said' I am coming there, how dare he touched my son.'

THANK YOU For READING THIS FF And ENJOY IT. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS FF.