part-22

When jin guangyao come at his apartment. he saw his apartment door was opened.when he entered,he sees inside,lan xichen is sitting there with two bottles of wine.after that jin goegayo go near by lan xichen and said'what are you doing here brother and why did you bring alcohol with you.'

Jin guangyao knows what will happen if lan xichen happened when lan xichen drink alcohol.because no one in his family drinks alcohol anywhere.If he drinks even by mistake, then they cannot control himself.

After that lan xichen said 'I am not feeling well today because you know.i hate wei ying so much and how wangji crazy for him and also that wei ying try to destroy our company.that's why I want to drink today and sit with someone.will you please drink with me.'

Jin  guangyao feels very happy to hear this because he had got the opportunity he wanted.now that opportunity has come to him by walking on his own.then jin guangyao said'of course brother I will drink with you.'then he started go for some glass but lan xichen said'no need for glass.i want to drink from the bottle.i don't want you go anywhere.'

Then both of them start drinking alcohol. after some time jin guangyao was very drunk.when he looked at lan xichen,that time lan xichen was unconscious.jin guangyao think lan xichen was also drunk. then jin guangyao go near by lan xichen touch lan xichen face with love.

After that jin guangyao said'lan xichen brother you know i love you so much.i love you very much ,i never want to go away from you even for a short time.  You always treat me very well.that night your parents had caught me, While i talking with some wen family member about drug dealing.i seal drugs in your company by hiding.my truth had come in front of your parents.'

'So I couldn't leave them.if I had left him and they reached home, they are taken me away from you and removed me from your family,that's why I was compelled to kill your parents.after that i gave money to wen member do their accident and made you unconscious before the accident.'

'After when you became completely unconscious,I hit you parents with my hands.but at that time neither were wei Ying parents Cameame over there by mistake and they are trying to save your parents.so i killed them too.wei ying mother had saved your mother.she tried but first i hit wei ying mother.after that hit your mother.'

'I don't want to do all this.but I don't even go away from you.whoever knew you would take me away from you.i will not leave him alive.i'll kill him.i love you very much. wei ying parents were stupid like him and were putting his feet in everyone's work.so is his son.i robbed a lot of money from your company like your company sinks and you become dependent on me and come close to me but wei ying came and ruined all my plans and saved your company.'

Hearing all this, there was a lot of pain in lan xichen heart.he was crying a lot.he was thinking.its true form jin goegayo so, he killed my parents.what was my mistake,i saw him like my younger brother and always treated him well.but he killed my family at that time there was a lot of pain in lan xichen heart.

When wangji and wei ying heard that wei ying was crying a lot.wangji was also crying and worried for his elder brother because his brothe had brought an orphaned child to his house.he had done well but that child killed our own parents and thinking that how he had made such a big mistake and cheated on wei ying and misbehaved with him so much.how bad they all did to wei ying at past.

They were all hidden inside jin guangyao apartment.they were all very angry and everyone was recording what jin guangyao said.wei ying was crying a lot and comes out from there because he canot tolerate now.after that he hitting jin guangyao badly and said'you killed my parents.'when jin guangyao saw them there,he was shocked and when he looked at lan xichen he was sitting there and crying.

It is all nei huai sang plan,to drunk jin guangyao and spit his truth out of his mouth.the bottle of wine given to him contained a lot of intoxicating liquor and the one who one lan xichen holding the bottle of wine was not an alcoholic,lan xichen was all pretending to drink.

Seeing all this,jin guangyao starts doing like Psycho.he starts laughing loudly and says 'brother, you cheated me, you used to pretend, you didn't trust me.you cheated me too'and he was laughing Psycho and pushes wei ying and starts running,but he doesn't run because wening, wenqin all catch him.

But jin guangyao had a gun and he points towards wei ying and says'lan xichen hates me today because of you.i loved him and today my truth from has come infort of him.i parted ways with him.i will not leave you i will kill you today and he shoots wei ying.but wangi come infort of wei ying that time.

And that bullet hits wangji and he falls down.a lot of blood starts coming from his body.seeing this, his elder brother comes running to him.but jin guangyao does not stop there,then shoots again and yang yang pulls wei ying.but on wei ying side still he had got a little bullet in the shoulder and was bleeding.

Then wei ying turns after wangji and looks at him.Seeing him in blood and he was bleeding so much.seeing this,wei ying would say that 'you cannot leave me, like my parents left me.why you want to save me?tell me what do you want to do?why are you doing this to me.'

That time wei ying was crying and sitting there like a statue.when yang yang seeing wei ying like this,he was heart broken because he knows that wei ying still loves wangji.the love for wangji was clearly visible in his eyes.yang yang know wei ying saw him like a good friend.after that all of them used to catch jin guangyao and since then he was carrying a gun.nei huai sang beats jin guangyao a lot and calls the police.gives him to the police.

And calls his elder brother and tells everything all the truth about jin guangyao and then takes wangi to the medical.wangi mother was conscious, but they could not tell his mother that wangji was going to have an operation.  and his condition is very bad.

Wei Ying was very upset and crying and yang yang mother also came and hugs wei ying and said' nothing has happened.  nothing has happened to my good child.  don't worry, she knew too wei ying still love wangji.yang yang mother looked like his son to wei ying.but also wei ying know that time yang yang was very hurt because him.

Wei Ying go to yang yang and said'sorry yang yang I hurt you today by my actions. please don't think that again I go to wangji and love him.i hate him because today he saved me.i worried for him a little.you want a chance to me.i give you a chance.after all this clear.we get married.'that time only yang yang look at him and said'are you sure wei ying.'

Wei Ying stay silent for a moment and said 'yes I am sure'.then yang yang said ok we get married after wangji recover. that time wei ying think only at his mind' I can never forgive him.because of him my family is over.my parents are dead.yuan life wasted.i am in a lot of pain and what shall I say?my younger brother's why I still love him who has given me so much pain who betrayed me.i can't go back to him.I can't love him and I will move on.'

THANK YOU For READING THIS FF And ENJOY IT. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS.