part-10

Wangji and yuan waiting for wei ying at home.today wangji cook wei ying fevorite spicy food.wangji did not understand himself,why he do these things?why he feel pain and guilty in his when he heard that wei ying have fever yesterday night and he force fully intimate with him.

After some time wei ying come at home. wei ying saw that today wangji cook for him also and waiting for him for dinner. he felt hurt in his heart because lan zhan hurt him by his words and behaviour yesterday night.wei ying have not that courage to directly look at his lan zhan eyes.

Because when wei ying saw at lan zhan face. he recognises what lan zhan said that hate full words to him,so he feel a lot of pain. so he try to avoided lan zhan.even he didn't look at lan zhan face.wangji also noticed that wei ying avoid him and he also knew that reason why wei ying do this.

Seeing wei ying avoid him.wangji feel a sharp pain in his and angry with his self. that time he think 'why i feel this type of emotions why?i hate him,i want hurt him.so i successfully hate him but why now i feel this type of pain? maybe because for yuan. there is nothing other than this.'

After that when yuan saw wei ying.he quickly run to him and said with a worried and fake angry face 'Brother, you went to your work . today told by the doctor not to do more work and to take care of yourself, why did you go. '

Wei Ying said with a warm smile 'baby I did not feel good and Bor at home.so I decided to go to my work.i have eaten outside.why are you awake, why can't you sleep for so long, go to sleep.  If you haven't eaten your food, then eat it first.'

Hearing that yuan mad a sad face and said 'brother rich brother and I waited for you for dinner and you eat outside. now don't you love me and won't eat with us? ' then, he made a sad face again.wei ying doesn't like saw yuan sad face.and he says let me have dinner with you.you go there to eat, i come after fresh to eat with you.'

When wei ying come for dinner ,
he had brought a breadr with himself.  Seeing this yuan asked wei Ying 'brother  why have brought you a bread like you used to eat earlier.rich brother cooked for you.your favourite spicy food. why don't you eat it.'

wei ying smiling and said 'no, i can't eat it.i have been told by the doctor to don't eat spicy food and i had eaten something earlier.so i will eat bread and some fruit.  You eat food, you know what the doctor had said and i have to eat medicine too .'  yuan convince with wei Ying excuse.but wangji had been knowing that why wei ying wouldn't eat it.

Because wangii said wei ying that day with anger 'If you want to eat food, then cook it yourself and make it yourself.i can't cook for you.he said many hurt full
words to wei Ying. 'so wei Ying was very hurt so he didn't eat that food cooked by wangji.

Wei Ying didn't want to eat that food cooked by lan zhan.he didn't want addicted to eat again and then again hurt by his lan zhan.this time wei ying heart hurts very much because of lan zhan. he was broken now.he didn't afford to hurt again by his love.he have not that courage now.

But wangji looking at wei ying that time and he want that time that 'wei ying talk to him with love like never before.  try to get closer to him.  try to persuade him.  eat food from his hand .Very lovingly feed him and eat with his own hands and come close to him and love him .'

That was all wangji wanted and he was not able to know. why he wants all this because he doesn't like him,hates him.  Still why is he thinking that he should do all that and he was getting angry at himself on his own emotions and he was being watched wei ying.  Why he was feeling pain in his heart, he could not know.

After dinner they all go there room for sleep.wei ying change his dress and take his medicine.then he falls asleep in one corner of the bed.wearing a blanket like that no part of his body is visible outside, neither his body any part touch his lan zhan.because he was very afraid yesterday night when his lan zhan behaved and intimate force fully like a animal.he was very hurt for that.