part -18

Wangji,lan xichen and jin guangyao,su she and every company owner Wait for the concert and for'shadow'.there are many people whom crazy for 'shadow'.wangji also like that singer now, because always he listened his songs.his song was very soothing to wangi.

Lan and nei company had the last chance who could save his company.that's why they were all sitting there and shadow starts singing songs.his song was great. Everyone was feeling great.his song giving everyone a comfort.everyone was going crazy for him, but his face that he had was not visible to anyone, he was on a slow light.hold a guitar and singing.

After signing a boy come into stage.then light focus on him.when lan xichan,jin guangyao,su she and nei megiju saw that boy there are shocked.when wangji look at them and noticed that they are nervous.he said'brother You are so nervous what happened, who is this boy, why are you are all panic?'

After that the boy introduce himself that'hii everyone my name is wening.i am shadow manager'.when wangji heard that boy name wening.he recognised wening name.wangji never seen him, only heard his name.that's why he remembers that no one had ever seen him for many years.wei ying was not even his contact with him four years ago, so why he come now.

After that wangji started noticing 'shadow'.he starts thinking.is that what I'm thinking.is he my love wei ying.has he returned?after so many years,his heartbeat beat very loudly? It was beating like his heart would go out.he was very excited and was thinking 'maybe it is you wei ying.really you come back.'

Wangji only continuously looking at 'shadow'figure.he remind that time, that wei ying also like singing very much.but he didn't like it,so wei ying never used to singing and how bad wangji behaved with wei Ying at past and never even asked him to sing.that's why he could never hear wei ying song.

Wangji wondered, 'is it his love who has returned after so many years.was he having what he always listened to that brought him great comfort?he was listening his songs for so many years.but Wasn't able to recognise his voice.for four years,whom I was looking for he was in front of me every time,but I had never recognise him.

Maybe now wei ying has returned and thought that wangji cry was coming with happiness and he starts crying with happiness too.when light started slowly reads on shadow body till the shoulder when people were able to see him, at that time wangji heart beat gets faster and he was praying his god that 'he should be his love and no one else.don't break my heart like this.i waited a long time to see him.'

Then when that light come at shadow face.everyone was shocked because he was wei ying.that time wangji was crying with happiness automatically unconsciously.wangji see his love wei ying after four years.now his love was returned.that time wangji only want to hug wei Ying tightly.

Everyone was surprised and shocked because they did not accepted wei ying here.now wei ying was very famous and rich.at the past they hurt wei ying very much and humilite him very much.so there very afraid now because wei ying was returned with a big power.now there company was under at wei ying.

After that wei ying give his introduction and said'hii guys my name was wei ying.thank you for comeing and listening my song.'then he leave that place and wening following wei ying.that time wangji was standing there like a statue.lan xichen and nei meigju was surprised and shocked.

Jin guangyao was very angry that time because he planned to trapping lan xichen and put su she with Wangji at a relationship.also nei huaisang was join now at company.so now because of wei ying his plan was failed.su she was very scared because he doesn't know. What will he do with her now? So he was very scared and when he gets up seeing them from the face, neither he falls down.

When wei ying leave that place wangji running to him for talk.but lan xichen angrly'wangji what are you doing, are you mad.why you behave like a crazy man.what do you not know he is our enemy.his parents have killed our parents and you are going so mad for him,after seeing him why are you doing this l?come on with me you can't go to him.

But wangji says' brother, I love him very much.i can't survive without him.i had framed him for revenge.but I love him a lot now.more than my life and I can't live without him.i can't be with him the second time.leave me,i have to go to him.If you're angry with me, you are, but I don't care.i will go to him 'and he runs from outside and leaves.but he didn't find wei ying anywhere.he is crying that time and said himself'for this time,i will not let you go from my life and i will apologize to you for my mistakes.please don't go away from me wei ying.'

Now there was only one chance wangji could meet with wei Ying. could talk to him.that was that party after the concert. that's why he doesn't even wear the address properly and drive there.when wei ying enter there with wening, wenqin and nei huaisang and many bodyguards.

Wei Ying look very handsome.every company owner boys and girls want wei ying as his lover.after that someone announced entertainment company owner.after that a boy come into the stairs.when lan xichen and everyone look at him there are shocked because he was xu yang.

Xu yang said'i am the owner of this entertainment company and shadow is my company idol.he can decide himself with whomever he wants sign his contact? after that xu yang hold wei ying hand with love when wangji saw that he felt very bad and feel jealous.he think that time'has wei ying accepted Yang yang love,he cannot do that.he loved me,he can't love anyone else so much and he thinks. does wei ying love wening or nei hussain.

Wangji brain was not working at all.he was burning up at jealousy because he was laughing lovingly at his friends.but had not seen him even once, nor had he ever looked at anyone else with love. after that wei ying said'i want collaborate with nei huaisang company.'hearing that lan xichen,nei meigju and everyone was shocked.

Nei meigju said' so wei ying collaborate with our company because of nei huaisang. he want to help nei huaisang'

THANK YOU FOR REDDING THIS FF And ENJOY IT. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS.