part-8

Wei Ying starts wondering why lan zhan is angry at him .has he done some mistake.why his lan zhan behaved like this with him?why he treat me badly? what has I done and he thinks'today I will take a leave from my work.i will convince lan zhan.i will spend good time with him.i miss his touch in my boday for few days.
I want to kiss him,hug him, intimate with him.'

So what does he do?Wei Ying know what wangji liked.he was thinking give a surprise his lan zhan at home today.then wei ying go for bath and wear bathrobe. his lan zhan love to see wei ying at the bathrobe after bath. always Wangji wait for wei ying at room,when wei ying out after bath.then wangji kiss wei ying , hug him and intimate with him.

That time wangji always said to wei ying that 'i love to see you at bathrobe,i didn't control myself.when I saw you like this,your so beautiful my love'.so wei ying decided today he spend a romantic time with his lan zhan and convenience him.wangji had gone to drop yuan at his school.

After dropped yuan that he got a call from his brother.wangji pick the call.lan xichen said 'wangji they reach at the airport.you go and pick them'.so wangji leave a car and driver for yuan there.

After that wangji asked lan xichen at call 'brother can We tell them about our mother, that she is alive.'lan xichen said 'no wangji we can't tell them.you know how is our mother condition.you also know how they both love our mother.i don't want they become sad.when they know mother condition and there life is in danger on them, when they know this.when right time come,we tell them.'

Then wangji go to the airport.when he was waiting at airport.a boy running at him and hug him from behind of him. that boy was 'su she'.jin guangyao also stand near by su she.when su she and jin guangyao was child.they live in jin family with great difficulty.they have not good food for eat and jin family child bully them.

Because they are illegitimate of jin family leader.so jin family treat they very bad. they lived at a small servant quarter.one day lan xichen go with his parents at jin family for some work.that time lan xichen was 12year old.when lan xichen saw jin family child bully jin guangyao and su she.he was very kind so he wants help them.so he request his parents and his parents also kind ,so they adopted su she and jin goegayo.

After that they both lived at lan family. lan xichen and wangji treat them like his brother's.when su she hug wangji at airport he said 'wangji how are you?I miss you.'su she smiled that time.wangji also give a smile.then they go to lan xichen tell jin guangyao about wei ying and what wangji doing with him now, also what is wangji plan.

Jin guangyao show his fake kindness and said 'please don't do this wangji, it is wrong. what happened in past for that you do wrong with him.'wangji and lan xichen got angry.wangji said 'brother how you forget that, his parents how brutely killed my parents. you said that how is it happened that night. How you forgiving him but didn't forgive him for that.'

I take my revenge and he most pay for it.so jin guangyao is a psycho person. every time he is showing that he is very kind and good person.but he is very bad and heartless person.he love lan xichen but lan xichen treating like a little brother. But he hate it. Every time he is showing his fake kindness others in front of lan xichen. He is the one who give evidence in front of the police, that wei ying parents kill wangji parents that night.

That night he saved lan xichen at that accident.su she everytime showing that lan xichen and wangji he is very pure and innocent person ,so every time people bully him but he cannot raised his voice. But he is opposite one. he is very characterless person and very greedy for money.his eyesight was very dirty.he also forced people to intimate with him.

Jin guangyao doesn't know wei ying before his parents accident.he know him after his parents accident.he had no enimty with wei Ying before.jin guangyao want a romantic relationship with lan xichen and also want his step brother du she starting a romantic relationship with Wangji. So he tell his step brother to close with him anyway.su she didn't love Wangji.

But for his brother and lan family money. he agree to do it.jin guangyao doesn't come in front of wei ying because wei ying  recognise him.but su she  said cutely to wangji 'i want to see wei ying, because why you everyone hate him. i don't think he is a bad person.please wangji take me at your apartment, also want to see your apartment.'he force wangji for it so wangji agree with him because he know that wei ying was not at home.

When wangji and su she reach at wangji apartment.wangji said 'you go first to the apartment and I come after parking my car.take it the key.'so su she take wangji apartment key and go to his apartment wei ying was waiting for his lan zhan at there room, wearing the bathrobe.wei ying know yuan not come early.he wait give a surprise his lan zhan.

Su she come in to wangji room.that time wei ying thought that lan zhan was coming but he did not look at him,he was feel shy so.but when su she see wei ying at that bathrobe.his eyes was lost full for wei ying body.that time he only want intimate with wei Ying.wei Ying look very beautiful to him.

So he suddenly go to nearby wei ying and hug him tightly.he said'i hear that you are very beautiful but today when I look at you are more beautiful that I hear, I wonder how many times I sleeping to you and enjoy your body.'su she said very bad things at wei ying ears.when su she hugged him.wei ying know that he is not his lan zhan.

Wei Ying try to push him but he grap him tightly.wei ying was very scared that time.after that wei ying force fully push him.so su she fall at the floor.that time wangji come there.so su she start his acting and said wangji' you saw it .he bully me, I only saying hello to him and i am said that I am your brother but he trying to sedues me and pull me.'hearing that wangi got angry.

When wangji saw at wei ying he was surprised because wei ying at bathrobe. he know that why wei ying wear that bothrobe because he likes to see him at that.he understand wei ying try to convince him.but he was more angry when he saw wei ying bathrobe was a little lose at his Soldier, when he pulled su she.wangji feel jealous because su she saw wei ying at that position.

Wangji said angrly' what are you doing here?You did not go your work. You didn't want to work?why you dress up like this? you bully him? You did not have manners to how behave another person. You trying to sedues him? what Percent of dirty person you. You only think about intimacy.do you need intimate with everyone.su she was not a adult,how you do that with him? You are a disgusting person.'

Wangji said all that without hearing wei ying side.he said all that very rudely in front of su she.after that he take su she with him and leave that room.wei ying was very hurt because of wangji words.he do all this for him but what
did he find.because of bath and wear bathrobe.he has cold.his helath is not good.he was crying that time.his heart was feel lot of pain that time.

Wei Ying was broken.he think that time 'my lan zhan even didn't listen my word and trust at his fake words.what happened with my lan zhan.what i do worng?then he dressup and go to a bar.he call nei huaisang because nei huaisang was a only person, who kind with him every time.

He did not want his lan zhan mad at him and didn't want hurt by lan zhan,for a long time,he did not meet his best friend.but today he wants some one company and some one care.nei huaisang come to meet wei ying.

At wangji apartment su she again started his acting and said 'you know wangji ,wei ying was not a good person.he want to sedues me that?who know he do it out side with everyone for money and intimacy.hearing that wangji was got very angrly because he was jealous that time. he did not understand his own feelings. So he feel irritated.

Wangji think that time can wei ying really do that?no su she did not tell me lay.wei ying was most worng.so he angrly go to wei ying restaurant to pick him.that bar was near by that restaurant.so wangji saw wei ying with nei huaisang. wei ying put his head at nei huaisang. and nei huaisang hold wei ying face and say something.wangji saw that for few distance of them.

Wangji was very angry that time seeing that.but wei ying helath was not good that time,he have fever.so he senseless at nei huaisang shoulder and nei huaisang try  to awaken.but wangji misunderstood them.because every time,he think wei ying was wrong.

THANK YOU For READING. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS FF And Enjoy It.