part-17

Wangji and his brother were trying very hard to run his company well but his company condition is very bad in these days later and money was running out.  That's why they could not understand what happened.even after doing all this, why is the company not doing well and running in loss and they think they made a new brand ambassador for there company.

They want a new face for there company advertisement.that time there was a singer.who was very famous.he used to sing a very good song and People are mad for him.but no one had seen his face because he was hide his face from everyone and singing.he never showed his face.that's why people are very mad to seeing him.

After a few days he was a concert.there he revealed his face for first time.so at business industry everyone wants that singer collaborate with their company because after that they have found many benefits.that singer song at a official account.that account name is' shadow'.every fan of that singer called him'shadow'.

Lan xichen and wangji and nei meigju also wanted too make that singer brand ambassador of their company.nei huaisang elder brother company was collaborate with lan company from a long time ago.because lan xichen and nei meigju are both very good friends.

That's why there both companies start losses.because jin guangyao and su she was grabbing all the money staying in their midst and there was no doubt on him because they all trusted him a lot.one day when nei meigju and jin guangyao both of them were very drunk.that time jin guangyao thing nei meigju was lan xichen because he was very drunk.so both of them become intimate mistakenly but nei meigju liked jin guangyao and that is why they both got into a relationship.

Jin guangyao used to show the that he was very good person because he love lan xichen.so that he forced fully tied in that relationship with nei meigju.that time he thinks when he have got a chance.he definitely make lan xichen his lover.but at nei meigju company he was also robbing his money too.because of this, both of their companies were incurring a lot of loss.so they were not able to know what worng with their company.

Another side nei huaisang come to know that his family business was not well this time. Company suffering lot of crisis and loss.so he was very worried for his brother and his family business.that time he, wening, wenqin,wei ying, yuan and yang yang all of them come for a dinner at one place.nei huaisang was very worried so he did not eat anything properly.

That time wei ying notice that nei huaisang was worried for something so asked him'nei huaisang why are you not eat properly, what happened, why are you upset, you don't want to tell me anything.am i not your best friend?why are you so upset,tell me what happened to you.'hearing this,nei huaisang gets a little nervous and says 'there is nothing.  I'm fine'.

Nei huaisang doesn't want to tell wei ying anything because he knew.if he would tell him his family is in a lot of trouble and his company is going in loss.so wei ying will get upset and will try to help him.if he help him,wei ying go back to that place again and maye be hurt again for this.wei ying still didn't get recover that incident.so nei hussain doesn't want tell wei ying about his problem.

Because nei huaisang loved very much his best friend.that time wenqin said 'nei huaisang don't worry everything will be fine.now your company is not doing well and your family is in trouble.that's why you are worried so much.if your brothers are love with jin guangyao and he is not a good person, then your brothers early understand that jin guangshan not love him only trapped him for money.'

When wei ying heard that nei huaisang family was at trouble and his company started loss.he was shocked and said'nei huaisang don't consider me your best friend.you have done a lot for me.you left your brother for me who was your only relative in your family in the world and you have always done so much for me.you have always supported me.now when i can help you and you don't want my help?then i always feel guilty because i could not help my best friend.'

Hearing that that nei huaisang didn't say anything.wei Ying looking at yang yang with a hope.yang yang know wei ying want to help nei huaisang.yang yang also become a good friend to nei huaisang now. he also nei huaisang always helped wei ying. so he couldn't refuse and he knew too.as long as wei ying does help nei huaisang,wei ying will definitely worried for nei huaisang.

so yang yang agrees and said' wei ying if you want to help him.i agree too but you have to obey everything I say.'hearing this,wei ying agree and said'i will listen to your every word and agree then after few days we are going there and help nei huaisang his family.'

After somedays nei huaisang come his house.that time jin guangyao was also there with nei huaisang elder brother.nei huaisang was very angry seeing jin guangyao their.nei meigju was. shocked to seeing his younger brother there suddenly and also happy for that but he was angry also. so he did not show his happiness in front of his brother.

Nei huaisang said worriedly'Brothers i heard that our company is not doing very well going into a lot of loss and nothing is right with the condition of our family.that's why I have come here.i want to work with you at company. hearing this his brother gets very angry because he knew.his younger brother never liked work at company matters.he didn't want his younger brother worried for it.

Nei meigju said'i have no need to you enter into this matter.i'll handle  Everything and you don't need to come to the company.why have you come back .i had called you here, so how did you even dare to come here.you can leave from here.go away from here i don't need any help to you.'

Nei huaisang said'brother i also have the same right in that company as you have because our father and mother had set up this company and so when company is running in loss today, then I want to take the responsibility and work in this company.if you don't like it, but after some day i will go and work in that company.i also a big shareholder of our company.i am also owner of that company. So I can go there.if you want or not'then saying it,nei huaisang goes away from there.

When wangji knew about nei huaisang come back.he was goes to his house and asked elder his brother'brother, did your younger brother come, where is he, give me his address.i must meet him.'hearing this nei meigju is very angry and said 'do your elder brothers know what you are doing, you have come here to get wei ying address.how many years have you search for him?your brother will be angry.nei hussain had come here but he left in anger.i don't know ,where is he lived.'

Hearing that wangji was very sad because he had only one chance to reach at wei ying.which is his love.he had been waiting for her for four years.he used to cry all the time in his memories and this time he can't lose him again,he starts crying by standing near his car and said himself 'I got a chance now.i'll find him definitely.i beg nei huaisang for your address, what nei huaisang want to say or either hit me,I didn't say a word but I did not afford to lose you again my love.'

Then wangji called someone to find nei huaisang address.then go to his apartment and take wei ying red hair band in his hand and starts crying.that time he only miss his love wei ying and want to see him.

THANK YOU For READING THIS FF And ENJOY IT. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS FF.