part-6

Wangji was drop yuan at his school and that time lan xichen call wangji many times.when lan xichen saw wangji with wei ying that day at clg.he called wangji and said to come to him,then they talk about what kind of relationship is between wangji and wei ying.but wangji had not gone to meet his brother till now.

Wangji also not meet his uncle till when he returned from abroad.he always went to the hospital to meet and took care of his mother.but yesterday he did not go there because wei ying take him for a picnic but he take information that his mother condition is stable yesterday.

When wangji saw many calls of his brother.then he picked his brother call.  lan xichen said at that call ' where are you, come to the hospital quickly,our mother condition is very bad.she have many panic attacks.hearing that, wangji runs to the hospital.

Wangji uncle,wangji and lan xichen had kept wangji mother in a private hospital. no one knew expect the three of them that madam lan was alive.may be her life is at danger, when anyone know she is alive.so they hide her from everyone.also she was not in good condition yet.the doctor had said that, may be she didn't come out from coma.

Wangji mother condition got worst now .it is very difficult for her to survive.even she could not breath.seeing his mother that condition wangji was very scared and crying that time.wangji uncle was very angry at him that time.

Wangji uncle come to near him and said 'where were you till now, what are you doing? What you think, I did not keep an eye on you? You are love with that bastard son.who's parents kill your father and your mother is in such a bad condition. That bastard also involve his parents plan did not you know that? How can you love you and taking in your home?how can you be called yourself son of your parents now? I am waiting called you my nephew now.you did not love your mother and father. how can you love that bastard?

Lan xichen also very angry at wangji because they all hate wei ying a lot.his uncle again said angrly 'if you not able to keep him bastard out of your life and your home. then I will go now and kick him out of your house and your life. this time I will make him in such condition that he you will not even be alive.'

When hisUncle started to go.wangji stop him and said everything about his plan.that he trapped wei ying to hurt him for his revenge of his parents. His brother and uncle are stunned because wangji was very nice, gentle and kind person before his parents accident.

Wangji said ' i have more heat for him then both of you. You both give mercy on his when you know that he is involved his parents plan but I have not so that mercy on him. I take my revenge definitely.'lan xichen and his uncle know that what wangji was doing they are not right and good but they all hate wei ying very much. So there agree for his plan.

But his uncle said ' I give you two months to get him out of your life and your house.if you did not successful at your plan.then I will take him out and make him in such a condition. that he will not be able to forget in his life this time. wangji said his uncle 'don't need to do anything, both of you for giving once but I am not leave him this time.'

But lan xichen notice when he is uncle said he go to visit wei ying and kick out him from wangji house.wangji was nervous. but you are showing that it matter to him and he hate him most. he also notice that his younger brother have a little change now. he know his little brother very well. Even by looking at his little brother face he said what is little brother thinking that time.

When they are uncle leave for some medicine.lan xichen said wangji 'are you sure about your feelings. you hate him? wangji got angry and said 'of course I hate him.why you doubt on me brother?then lan xichen didn't say anything. now there mother condition is stable. So all of them go to meet her. then wangi leave for his apartment.

When wangji was in his car.he think that time 'why his uncle said, that he will go to meet wei ying and taking out of wangji house and tell him everything about wangji. Why he was nervous that time,why his heart hurt that time. Why his brother questioning him like this about his feeling?'he did not understand that and what is happened with him. he was very afraid about his own feeling.'

Then wangji convince himself that 'there no such thing that my brother said, I hate him most.may be I upset because of yuan.because I have little love for him. But I am sure I hate wei ying most. at my heart only hate rate for him. from today I must have seen him what I can do with  him. i will give him such pain, like my mother suffer today.he was very angry himself what happened with his feelings.

At late night wangji reach his apartment and knock at door.today wei ying was very happy because he cooked for lan zhan.what he learn at his cooking classes. now regular he go to the cooking class and do many part time job for money. he want a expensive ring for lan zhan fifth month anniversary. today he cook lan zhan favourite food.he is very excited to eat with love, what he cooked for him.

When wei ying was cooking. he was injured his hand mistakenly.also he didn't eat anything at whole day. So he was tired because he work very hard for money.then hearing calling Bell, he opened the door with his lovely warm smile.he looking at lan zhan with love and happiness.but wangji look at him with angre and hate.that and he only remind his mother condition at hospital .

Then wangji started going at his room directly but wei ying stop him.he said with his cute and warm smile 'lan zhan  let's have eat, i was waiting for you, let we both eat together.where were you so late?hearing wei ying happy voice.wangji got more angry.wangji said rudely 'what did I say you wait for me,who asked you cook for me?if you are hungry eat yourself.i have eaten outside.from now no need for waiting and cooking for me.'

Hearing that words from his lan zhan mouth wei ying was very hurt that time.but comfort his lan zhan he suddenly hugged wangji at his back side.but wangji forcefully throw his hands from his body because of that Wei ying hand injury was again injured. Some blood came out of that injured hand.that time automatically tears come out at wei ying eyes.

Wangji didn't even look at wei ying that time and go to his room.wei ying was feel very hurt in his heart.seeing that side of his lan zhan.but he convince himself that Lan zhan have a bad mood today so he said like that.then he sadly look at that dinner table and that food.but he didn't eat.that full day he did not eat anything. he think first 'I most go to lan zhan make his mood good.'

Wei Ying go to near by his lan zhan. wangji act like he was sleeping.like every night Wei hug lan zhan with love.but wangji pulled him away from him and again said very rudely 'i am not feeling comfortable.don't touch me.'then he sleep.heard that wei ying was shocked and very hurt also.then he take his face another side and crying silently that night.

PLEASE ENJOY THIS FF AND VOTE For THIS FF. THANK YOU.