part-3

Wangji came to wei ying apartment and he. brought a lot of food glossary.then he knock wei ying door.when wei ying open and see that wangji was standing there. wei ying smiled seeing him and wangji also smile.both of them start coming inside. wei ying said 'lan zhan why you bring so many things?you spoiled yauyan already.so you come everyday to cook food for him.'

Hearing this, wangji said ' please don't interfere in this.' then both of them were coming inside laughing and talking.when wangji come in.he saw nei huaisang.then he was very angry see him here at night.he was also scared because his true identity come out because of nei huaisang anytime.

When yuan noticed wangji was there.he immediately run into him with smiling and happiness. then hugged him and said 'rich brother'.wangji also hugged yuan with love, take him at his arms.when nei huaisang see wangji there,he also look at him angrly.he also did not like wangji , because he doubt his identity even now.he did not want his bestfriend hurt because of some one.

Both of them looking each other angrily. when wei ying notice that he came between them and said 'nei huaisang why you look at lan zhan like this?' nei huaisang said 'leave it'.then he said ' wei ying is he always come here for cooking?'hearing this yuan said 'yes rich brother always come here, cooking for me and feed me tasty food.he is best.'

Hearing what yuan said wangji feel very great pleasure that time. he start there like showing nei huaisang.he was the most important person for wei ying and yuan.after that wangji said 'wei ying I am going to kitchen for cooking.' wei ying said'lan zhan wait I will come with you for help'. but nei huaisang Pulled wei ying nearby him.

Nei huaisang said ' wei ying why you going with him? you don't know how to cook.i have come here because my elder  brother is angry with me.your my best friend.that's why I come here because you console me.but you leave me alone'. then he made a sad face.

Seeing that wei ying said 'ok ok nei huaisang,tell me why your brother angry with you.'then wei ying sit with nei huaisang.seeing this wangji again feel very angry,how wei ying close with nei huaisang.but after sometime he think himself  'why I feel angry, May be my plan failed because of nei huaisang.may be nei huaisang have some special feeling for wei ying.no I execute my plan early. then he leave that place for cooking.

After cooking when they all eat.yuan said 'rich brother is best.'so wangji feel very happy and proud hering what yuan said.he really love yauyan and treat him very well.he hate wei ying but not yuan.that time suddenly nei hussain take his hand at wei ying shoulder and side hug him.

Nei huaisang said 'yuan your rich brother will be great for you, but I am the most important person for my wei ying.' seeing that wangji angrily look at him and nei huaisang also angrily look at wangi.they fight each other like dog and cat.seeing that childish behaviour wei ying was smiling that time.

After dinner nei huaisang said 'wei ying,I stay here tonight because my brother angry with me.' hearing that wangji was shocked.he imagine that time how nei huaisang, yuan and wei ying sleep at a one room.then he starts making excuses and said 'wei ying my head is hurting a lot, please give me any medicine if at home.if here is no medicine will you please drop me at my apartment.'

Wei Ying also did not want wangji stay at there because there is one room,how 4 people sleep there.so he said nei huaisang 'please take care of yuan.i will come early.'nei huaisang did not agree but seeing how wei ying worried for lan zhan.he did not say anything.after that wangji and wei ying leave for Wangji apartment.

When they reach at wangji apartment. wei ying think maybe wangji brother was a rich man.so he this apartment because it look very expensive but that is wangji own real apartment. Wei Ying give wangji medicine and help him to go at his room. Then wei ying put wangji at bed sitting near him.he said worriedly 'lan zhan are you ok,are you feel good.'wangji smile and said 'yes'.

Then after some time when wei ying started leave suddenly wangji pulled wei ying at his bed.then come top of him and go near to wei ying ear . seeing this wei ying heartbeat watch beating very fast.wangji clearly heard that.wei ying was very blushing that time his face trun into red like tomato.wei ying said 'lan zhan what are you doing please give me I want to go.'wangji said his slowly at wei ying ear 'no you can't leave, why you don't understand I love you, I love you from start ,when I see you first time.'

Hearing this wei ying was shocked because he also love wangji but he did want to tell him. because he was afraid may be he hurt.but today wangji said himself,he love wei ying.wei ying was very happy because after his parents death.no one care for him, only lan zhan was a person who care him lot.but he was afraid because his passed incident.

So wei ying said 'no lan zhan we are friends.' but wangji said ' no wei ying ,I love why you don't understand my feelings. Why you don't accept my love because i have no parents, and did not I treat you well. Even we meet now 3 months ago you did not trust me.'wangji was emotionally torture him saying about his parents. because also wei ying have no parents.

Hearing this wei ying feel sorry for wangji.he think he hurt his lanza so he said 'no lan zhan it is not like that.'then wangji again said  'wei ying you did not want I join you family, I love yauyan,he like me very much,you work hard for yauyan future.i also want help you.please accept my love.'then he suddenly started  wei ying kiss him first and smile.wei ying accept is feeling.then wangji started kissing at wei ying eyes softly,then his lips and his mole.

Then he kiss at his neck softly and then kiss again at wei ying rosi lipes deeply.that time wei ying did not pull him so.wangji know wei ying accept him and his plan was success now.after some time wangji said please give me some time for this.then wangji hugged him and said 'wei you stay tonight with me here and don't go near by someone else I get jealous.i did not see you close with some else.i know nei huaisang is your best friend but I feel jealous.then they sleep.

That time wei ying was very happy that wangji also love him. now he have one person who love him really and car for him.but at wangji face was a devil smile.he think that time 'I am success at my plan,how much you want to happy,now you get.but  I will make your life  hell.i hate you most.i will give you such pain, you will not able to forget.'

PLEASE Vote For This FF. And Enjoy It Thank you.