part-24

When wei ying was going towards his wedding venue with wenqin and yang yang mother, someone standing in front of him when he looks at him.he was wangji and stood with his mother and brother.his mother and brother were holding him because of the wounds he suffered after his operation.he had not fully recovered. 

Wei Ying was thinking that how wangji came there because his wounds not recover.wei Ying was freezed there.  Seeing him over there and there was a lot of restlessness from him.after that wangji mother comes to wei and says ' wei ying can you talk to wangji about everything.i know he has done a lot wrong to you and he has done a very bad thing, but I want you listen  him once after that.whatever your decision after that,i will stay with you.'

That time yang yang mother felt very sad but with a sweet smile she said'wei ying my good child,I want too whatever is there before marriage by both of you talking to each other and clear everything between the two of you.talk to him about it for me.'

Wei Ying doesn't feel good to hear that. he said' aunt please let's go'but she said  'try it once 'and lan xichen said' wei ying forgive us.whatever we did to you, but I beg you too.you please listen to my younger brother only once.'after that wenqin said'don't worry,i am with you.  I'm right here at door.you talk with him.'

After this they all leave wei ying there.wei ying was standing like a statue there.he was feeling very restless and was afraid that whatever he had in his heart would not come out, because he was suffering a lot.whatever love he has for him, he shouldn't bring infort of wangi.

Wei Ying was standing silently lowering his head, wangji starts come near by him her and seeing this,wei ying was getting more restless.wangji could not even walk properly.he came to wei ying with a lot of difficulty because after the operation he became very weak and he stands by near by wei Ying and calls him affectionately by his name.

After that wangji said with his guilty and sad voice'wei ying look at me,i've done so badly to you.i have caused you so much pain.i know i am very bad because I have done all the bad things to you.at that time when I hurt you, all that bad was done to you.that time i also feel hurt and a lot of pain in my heart.'

'But that time i am a stupid because I did not understand my feelings clearly.that time i doing all that because i wanted to convince myself that I hate you, but I loved you so much at that time, but that I didn't want admitted that.that's why I gave you so much pain at that time to explain myself.'

'After you left me,i came to know how much i love you.i can't survive without you.i did very badly,I give you a lot of pain, but I love you very much.for all these years, I kept searching.that time I want to apologize for my mistakes.'

I'm telling the truth. I can't survive without you.  don't you love me any more?  Do you love me you are about to marry him.tell me the truth. you don't love me anymore.can you really never forgive me?i will do whatever you say.i will give my life too.but I can't live without you.please wei ying give me one more chance.'

That time wangji was crying a lot and afraid for that wei ying never forgive him for his mistake.that time wei ying also felt lot of pain in his hearing that lan zhan love him that much because he also love him very.so that he didn't forget him in these years.wei ying was also crying that time.

But wei ying angrly said'all these things are of no use now anymore.i don't love you and today is my wedding.you go away from here.i don't even want to see your face, nor don't I want your apologize.'then he started walking but wangji grap his hand.

And said'wei ying If you don't love me yet then why that ring you brought for me for so many years you have kept it with you till now and even today you have kept it in the packet of your court.  Why have you not been able to accept yang yang in all these years?could not love him.he loves you so much still you could not love him.  it's all lies you never love him.you just love me.'

'Wei ying you believe it or not,you want to convince yourself like me that you hate me and you don't love me anymore.  That's why you are also doing such a thing so that you can forget me.that's true isn't it.'hearing that wei ying was shocked because how wangji knew about that ring,that he kept that ring in thies year's.

After that wei ying was very afraid because his feelings for his love lan zhan slowly come out but he didn't want to it.so that time wei ying was not able to take breath, starts falling there.wangi gets very upset seeing this and starts catching him and says' please wei ying  don't take too much stress.'

'I will go what you want i do,  But you don't do that, I will die.If anything will happen to you.how can you do this.'after  Blood starts coming from wangi chest as well because his wounds were not healed.seeing this, blood is coming from his chest.wei ying gets very upset and hold wangji. 

Then wei ying said worriedly 'What is happening, blood is coming from your chest.why can't you live well?do you want to kill me, what do you want to do lan zhan.'wei ying was crying a lot and very worried for Wangi. that time wangi only continuously looking at wei ying and smiling.wei ying was shocked that wangi was smiling, what happened to him.'

Wei Ying said 'are you mad why are you laughing.let's go to the hospital.'that time wei ying was crying.after some time wangi smiling and said'wei ying you say you don't love me.but you worried for me like this.i know wei ying you love me so much.so why you say that you hate me and marry yang yang.'

'if you marry yang yang i will die alive anyway.i cannot live without you and you will marry someone else and I will be alive you are thinking, I will die.will you be able to see me die at that time?  When you can't see my blood so much? after the wei ying realise that he mistakenly show his love infort of wangi.

After that wei ying suddenly standup and started going but wangji titly hold wei ying hand that time.wei ying said'lanza please let me go.'but wangji didn't listen to him.that time what happened,yang yang come there.when wei ying see yang yang there.he was very worried because he knew yang yang love him very much.

THANK You For READING THIS FF And ENJOY IT. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS FF.