part-20

Lan xichen and wangji both reach hospital.there mother's health was very bad,doctor, was treating her and both of them were very worried for her.doctor comes out and says'Your mother's health is very bad anything can happen tonight.' hearing this, wangji starts crying a lot.  and lan xichen and his uncle also gets very upset.

After wangji go inside near his mother and grabs her hand and holds it and cryingly said'mother will you leave me and go away like everyone,i'll be alone  you don't know i love you so much and wei ying has arrived.but he doesn't love me anymore.he hates me.don't even look at me and he'll be gone again.i love him a lot.'

'But now I have lost him.he will walk away from me again and today i saw so much hatred for me in his eyes.i can't stay alive without both of you and starts crying a lot and you know mother su she was very bad person,he again try to force wei ying today.' then by huging his mother he was crying.after some time her mother's health starts deteriorating, then his brother and his uncle and doctor, they all come inside.  to see what has happened,

But what happens,their mother starts opening her eyes.she came out of coma. doctor and all of them was shocked because after so many years, she came out of the coma.doctor think how it is possible because this patient life is in danger but now she came out of coma. lan xichen, wangji and his uncle was very happy.

Because finally there mother comes back now and lan xichen says cryingly with great joy'now i go i will call jin guangyao over here.he would be very happy to see you because he didn't know you alive.he will be very happy seeing you, hearing this, he starts to call jin guangyao but his mother,grabs his hand.

And says 'don't call him.he shouldn't know that i am alive.'that time she was so weak.that's why she was unable to speak loudly.She speaks slowly and says this very softly 'I want to see wei ying.wangji bring him to me please.' then She points towards a draw nearby her bed and fainted.

Hearing that,they are all shocked and the doctor says that she has fainted.now he will come to his senses.after that lan xichen go to nearby that draw and said 'i  am forgot to tell his you that, when our mother had an accident and I found her, she had a box in his hand and that box was given by you wangji.that time mother hold it tightly.'

'But it was locked,that's why i could not open it and could not see it what's in it and I couldn't even pay much attention to it that time?'wangji said'i gifted this box to mother and i know it password.' then wangji open that box, there was a locate and pen recorder.that pen recorder given by his dad to his mother as a gift.

When wangji play that recorder all they hear is that a woman is crying and said' Keeping my son wei ying safe from them and keeping him well.i love him so much telling him'.and wangji mother was saying 'I will protect him.I will keep him well.'after that she screams 'leave him'then she fainted.hearing that they are frozen their.

After that when lan xichen open that locket.In that locket there was photo of wei ying and his parents.seeing this they knows that it is the locket of wei ying. and they were all very upset that what is happening all this.why his mother saying that she would protect wei ying and why does she want to see him and they all got very worried for it.

After that lan xichen and wangji go to the office because nei meigju called them.but they decided that they will bring wei Ying to his mother and find out what is the truth and what was all this they heard?then they both go to the company. when they reach there, they saw jin goegayo was crying and nei meigju was very angry.

And nei huaisang was also very angry. wei ying, wenqin, wening and yang yang sit there.nei meigju said'lan xichen are you you are heard that what is my stupid brother say,that jin guangshan was Scamming or robbing our company money.how dare he?he is taking revenge on us for wei ying and wei ying is also taking revenge on us and an idiot my little brother doesn't understand.'

But nei huaisang said angrly'brother what you don't see, he doesn't love you.he is cheating on you.hee has ruined our company and wasted money.he's a liar.and you are trusting him blindly.he is cheating on you.have I not shown you proof how he ruined our company?'

After that jin guangshan started his acting and said' brother you don't trust me,how can I do that? how can i scam my own company?you look me like your little brother.You won't trust me.all this is telling lies and he starts crying.'he was doing his acting and he was saying it to everyone.wangi you also don't you trust me too.

But lan xichen and wangji decided they didn't say anything now because they know nei meigju love very much jin guangyao and lan xichen said'We trust you.you can't do that,nei huaisang have some misunderstanding and you go with brother nei.we see here What happened, we do the investigation.'

After that nei huaisang was more angry and said'Whether you trust me or not,i don't care.but I do not consider you as my own.I will keep him by the police.i have proof.i am not going to leave him and you all also leave now, because I am the owner of this company now and whatever scam has happened in this company.'so nei meigju said'ok from now I leave this company.'

Then he leave that place with jin guangyao.lan xichen was very scared because he trust jin guangyao very much but now he doubt on her because of his mother and also for su she.he decided now he talk with wei Ying now and take his to his mother.

So he tell wangji to close the door.then wangji go to nearby wei ying but yang yang stop him and said'We don't want to talk to you.the work for which we came here has been done, so we are going.' hearing that wangji was very angry because yang yang stop him to talk with his love wei ying.but wei ying started leave so lan xichen stop him.

Lan xichen said'wei ying we want to talk with you something.'wangji also called wei ying with love.but wei ying was very angry that time.

THANK YOU For READING THIS FF And ENJOY IT. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS.