part-5

Yesterday night wei ying and wangji got intimate.wei ying was very tired.when wei ying beg lan zhan please stop,I am very tired.then wangji leave him.wangji was very raff with wei ying.they both spend their first romantic night.then they sleep with hugging each other.wangji get up early and looking at wei ying body love bites, whose given by him.

Wei Ying body was covered by wangji love bites.then wangji softly kissed at wei ying forehead.so wei ying get up.that time wangji made a sad face and said 'wei ying are you angry at me,did I forced you for intimate? didn't you want it? hearing that wei ying felt bad for Lan zhan.

Wei Ying suddenly go near by lan zhan and softly kissed at his forehead with love. seeing that sudden action of wei ying. wangji was shocked for few minutes.then wei ying said 'no lan zhan there is nothing like that, whatever happened was good.' he was very ashamed that time.both of they fall asleep again hugging each other for some time.

After some time wangji said 'wei ying may I ask you something.'wei ying give a warm smile to lan zhan and said 'yes my lan zhan. you can ask me whatever you want 'the wangji said 'wei ying when I go pick you at clg, there is a boy who always get angry seeing you.you get sad seeing him.who is he? hearing that wei ying was become very sad.

Wangji knew that boy was Jiang cheng.he knew everything about wei ying that Jiang change family adopt wei ying and yuan after their parents death.after some time they abandoned them.but wangji want heard that at wei ying mouth.so he asked him to hurt him.

Wei Ying never share about his past with lan zhan.but he think that,he tell about his past to Lan zhan. so he sadly starts telling that his parents and jiang Cheng father are very good friend.his parents worked at Jiang company.one day a big project come at business industry.everyone want that project for there company.

For that project my parents go to a meeting.that project lan company found. when my parents returning to home at road they have car accident with lan family and a another car. At that accident lan family and my parents are dead.that time at lan family car have lan family head and his wife, his elder son and a family friend.

At that accident his elderson who saved by that family friend say that my parents are trying to kill his parents that accident.  he seen with a blurry view. Because he was also enjoyed that accident. His family friend also said that my parents try to killed his parents that time. So everyone said that my parents are murder lan family for that project and money.

And that accident time another car mistakely hit my parents so they mistakely death at that place. But that time I believed that my parents could never do that . After that that project was found  jang business. So everyone confirmed that my  parents are murder. but Jiang change father also believe that my parents could never do that.

After that he adopt me and my brother. I request him to investigate what happened with my parents that night. We also want investigate that case so he try to find that truth. After some month he find that. that third car wash wen family. After few days he also had a accident so he paralyzed.

When everyone know that wen business do dark business.police arrest wen ruhan and his son's.wen family adopt wen ning and wenqin both brother and sister.after arrest wen family everyone
think some wen family and business shares and money have at wening and wenqin.so they are all falls behind them for that.i helped wen ning and wenqin because they are inocent and my good friend also at school.

Because of that everyone start saying that my parents and I also involved that accident plan. Are you also know about my parents plan. So because that I help them. Maybe my parents left lot of  money for me at wen family.so they said my parents, Jiang family and wen family are involved that accident and dark business also.

When jiang Cheng father parallels.madm yu slap me and say many hateful words. Everytime see think her husband and my mother have some another relationship. Because her husband like my mother at her college time. So see always doubt at their relationship.jiang Chang also believed his mother's word. He also angry at me because I request his father to in best case on my parents death case.

Always father love me more than him so he jealous that time. Also he angry at me because he think what is his father condition because of me and also his company condition bad for me. So he hate me. His sister yanli love me like younger brother always she help me and love me like a sister. She try to come convenience her mother but she did not listen to him.

Also yanil marriage watch fixed so his mother did not want her marriage broken for my bad image. So see abundant me and my brother at her family. But I am sure and confident my parents did not killed lan family. That is he  crying lot hugging Lan zhan.he said everything about it past difficult life trust in as his lover. But that time she did not look at lan zhan face.

Another side wangji looking at him with hatred and anger. He think that time you are like your parents greedy for money. Also you are a murder or son. You asked in front of me as a good person and kind person. he hate him very much. He said in his mind, I don't leave your, I give you a lot of pain, that  pain you did not forget in your life.when Wei Ying look at lan zhan.he suddenly change his face expression and smile to him and kissing at his forehead and said don't worry I trust you. I did not leave you alone I did not hurt you.

Then we come present time when lan zhan go to the both room for bath.when wei ying wake up.he saw Lan zhan was not there. Like this days passed everytime wangji take good care of both wei ying and yuan. When he get a chance he show his love for wei ying kissing and intimate at every night. Decided now after some days .he start hurting him.

Another side wei ying decided.he celebrate his 5 month anniversary. So he started learning cooking classes for him and plan by a ring for him and present in at there anniversary. He do everything but what is lan zhan like. Did not care about his health and his likes. He do many part time jobs and hard work for money. So he can buy expensive ring for him.

THANK you For READING. PLEASE Vote For This FF.