part-16

Wangji frantically searches everywhere for wei ying.where wei ying worked. where he could be.train station, Airport, Busstand locates all the places.but wangji did not find wei ying anywhere. he was crying a lot.when he gets tired searching all over the place and does not get find wei ying. then he returns to his apartment.

After that wangji opens the door and sits in the ground.he was not having courage.to go to his room because wei ying had done so many decorations over there for him.he remembers that he was in every corner of the house full of sweet and sad memory with wei Ying and yuan and him.

Wangji was crying loudly that time.that when wangji was looking at any corner of his apartment.he remember how wei ying used to call him before with a warm smiling'Come lan zhan we will eat food together.i want eat food from your hands.please lan zhan cook food for me.' when wei ying learn cooking from wangji. wangji always used to hug wei ying and kissing wei Ying deeply and rafly.

That time wei ying was blushing and said'lan zhan what are you doing, please stop.yuan is at home.'but that time wangji wasn't stop.tthen wangji remember how yuan always calling him' Rich Brother' and used to come running towards him, hugging him with love.how yuan always kiss him and'my rich brother is best for me.

Wangji was remembering all the good moments that they three of them had spent over there together.that makes him more cry.he was crying a lot.he was in lot of pain because both of them were no longer even his life and he remembered again how much he hurt wei ying.

Wangji remember that moment when he thrown the food prepared by wei ying and said many hurtful words.when he didn't trust wei ying that night,when su she force wei ying and humility him there.then that night forcefully intimate with him like animal and hurt him again again.when he didn't entered wei ying in his room and say many hurtful words infort of su she.

Threatening wei ying take yuan name. said him that he sleep with anyone for money.at last he betrayed him and broken his heart.broke his trust. Wangji was thinking that time,how bad he has done with wei Ying but still wei ying loved him so much.but now wei ying leave him.he feel a lot of pain in his heart that time.

After that wangji was crying and sitting at his apartment lonely and said ' please wei ying forgive me.i have made a big mistake.can't you forgive me?will you never meet me in this life.You will not want see my face now.i'm sorry i can't live without you.' and he starts crying loudly and he falls asleep on the ground like wei Ying sleep at kitchen floor that day.

Now wangji was able to understand what mistake he had done and what he lost now, what is not going to come back to him?

Somedays go by like this and he was always looking for wei ying everywhere.  but wei ying address could not be found anywhere.wangji could never go to his room, because he missed wei ying a lot there.so he slept in a guest room.always he used to cry.always used to remember him seeing wei ying things.he was have a red hair band of wei ying, always he takes it in his when sleeping.he have some wei ying clothes that everyone kept very well.

Wangji always think'i will bring you back into my life again and i cannot live without him in this life.i loves you so much now i understand my real felling's.'one day wangji go to the hospital for meet his mothe and sit near their bed.holds his mother hand and brings his face close by holding it and starts crying.

Then wangji said cryingly' i couldn't take your revenge mother.to take revenge for your i trapped wei ying in my love, but i fell in love with him.now i have already known i love him a lot.i love him so much that I can't live without him.but i have given him a lot of pain.broken his trust, humiliate him infort of everyone.i hurt his little brother also.what do i do, i can't live without him.i have done bad things to him.his house was taken away from him and now he leave me?'

Wangji mother was in a coma but could hear everything. when wangji was telling her everything.why his mother feel a panic attack after hearing all this?her health starts getting worse.wangji gets scared seeing this.that time lan xichen was outside and he comes in and he sees  his mother condition which is getting so bad.

Lan xichen got very angry at wangji. because he knew wangji has been searching for wei ying like crazy for two-three days and wangji always used to tell his mother about his feeling.that's why he knew before sometime wangji was crying and told everything about wei ying to his mother. 

Lan xichen angrly said'how dare you tell Mother about all that, what do you not know, how much she hates wei ying?  from now you will never take his name in front of our mother.don't you see for your stupidity mother condition was very bad now.'hearing that wangi feels very bad. that he cannot even tell his heart to his mother as his health may deteriorate for it.

Then 4 year passed now.wangji was like that,he was looking for wei ying till now.  but didn't found him anywhere.he was lonely used to crying everytime at his apartment.he used to miss him a lot for his mistake.he did not talk with  su she after that day.now he had joined his father company with his brother.his company was not doing well because the income of his company was also falling. because su she and jin guangyao were doing scam and grabbing money.lan family didn't know that at all.because they trust them like his brother.

On another side wei ying lives with xu yang and his mother,xu yang mother loved him very much like his son,she said'Come wei ying eat food,you are my best son, aren't you?and where did xu yang go, he is useless and not always serious about work' she feeds wei ying with love like her mother and also loved yuan very much. 

Now xu yang had said everything about his feeling to wei ying and conference his love to wei ying.but wei ying didn't recover from his past incident.now wei ying was cold person that kindness and warm smile before in his face was not there now.but wei ying know yang yang love him very much and help him at very bad situation and his mother also love him and treat him very well.

When wei ying sit at garden at evening. xu yang come to him and said with love'wei ying why you don't forget that incident,too much time has passed,i don't want to you remember that incident.  You don't sleep you at night ,you have got panic attack at night.why are you doing this'

'Don't i have a nice with you.is my love not enough for you?don't i treat you well?can't you love me?'hearing this wei ying feels very bad and says' there's nothing like this.i need some time.need time to heal myself,i never want to see wangi face in this life.if ever he comes in front of me.i will revenge him too for the pain that he has given me of and i am not going to leave him.i hate it a lot.'

Xu yang said' you don't even go in front of him.i don't want you go in front of him.and come on because you hate him or whatever,i don't want to.he came back in your life.'after that  wei ying says'i don't want either.have a look in life with him.but if someday he will come infront of me, then i will not leave him and i know you love me a lot. gve me some more time i will think about it and tell you.'

Then xu yang was smiling and said' so i should stay with you.i will love forever and take as much time as you want.i have no regrets for waiting for you and please don't walk away from me.i love you very much.'another said wangi always lived lonely and always listen a son of a idol.because his songs touched wangi heart everytime and miss wei ying, also waiting for wei ying.

THANK YOU For READING THIS FF And ENJOY IT. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS FF.