part-13

Wangji was waiting at home for wei ying and yuan.when wei ying and yuan enter at home, they saw was sitting there.when yuan saw wangji, that time he was running to wangji and said'rich brother where are you at morning, today brother take me to meet his childhood friend yang yang brother.yang yang brother was very nice and good with me and with brother.'

Then yuan again said'we eat together and take brother to hospital for checkup. you take my brother to hospital yesterday after brother accident, brother told me.thank rich brother for take care of my brother'wangji feel jealous because of xu yang again. hearing that yuan also like him.

But wangji control himself and said 'cutie your yang yang brother are better than me?don't you love me any more? and why are you praising him so much.' then he is sitting with a little angry fake face.yuan said'rich brother you are the best  For me. he is just my brother's good friend and nothing else and what are you doing.i am leaving now because i also have to leave for school'.

Then yuan go to his room.wangji seeing that time wei ying was didn't look at him.wei ying standing there down his head and nervously.because wei ying was very hurt by his lan zhan behaver and hate full words.wei ying have not that courage to look at him and wangi also know it.so wangji go near by wei ying.

That time wei ying was very sacred in his heart because he think that time 'why his lan zhan come near by him.maye be he was again anger because I take yuan to meet Yang Yang and I also go with him?'wei ying didn't want that to hearing again his lan Zhan hate full words.

Wangji decided now he treats wei ying well for these last days because of yuan and su she mistake.wangji said with love 'wei ying'.are you fine? then you went to the medical are you well, show me where you are hurt.for give me.i didn't trust you yesterday and trusted su she because i have seen him as my brother.i grew up with su she.that's why i didn't think.he can do such bad things with you.'

After that when wangji extends his hand towards wei ying to see his wound, but wei ying gets nervous and take his step back from wangji.seeing wei ying was afraid of him.wangji feels very bad.wangji think that time' earlier wei ying was so close with him, but now because of him wei ying was in so much pain.so he didn't come near by him.'

After that wangji said'are you still angry with me,i have thrown su she out of the house.i won't let him to hurt you now. Please forgive me,i have done wrong with you.if you won't forgive me then you hit me and say anything bad, what you want to say because of my mistake.but please forgive me for this last time.'the he down his face and again standing there with like a cry face.

Wei Ying was shocked to hear that lan zhan has thrown his brother out of the house for him.wei Ying was thinking that 'yesterday lan zhan was not believing in me and what happened today that he throw his brother for him house 'and wei ying was feeling very good also because after so many days lan zhan talk with him with love. take his name with love. looking at her with love.what he wants for many days from his love lanza.

  But when wei ying is seen lan zhan has become like crying and stand there with a sad face.he didn't like it because he loved wangji very much.that's why wei ying can't see his lan zhan sad and crying face. after that wei ying gathers a lot of courage and goes close to him.

And said'give me some time lan zhan.i can't forget this sudden.but I am not angry with you and you.i just need some time.' hearing this wangji was very happy.wangji didn't know why he desperately want wei ying forgiveness and want wei ying talk with him.maybe because of su she and yuan it is his different emotions reason.

Then wangji get very happy and dragged wei ying near by him and sitting him on his lap's.that time also wei ying didn't look at lan zhan face because he was afraid may be lan zhan change that rudely person, who said hateful words again and hurt him again.wangji also know wei ying trying to forgive him but he was very hurt because of him.so he didn't look at him.