part-4

Wei Ying accepted wangji love and he was very happy that time.that he had found someone who love him so much.wei ying trust wangji blindly.then he hug wangji. then they both sleeped hugging each other.that night they didn't intimate because wei ying want some time for that and wangji also understand so he give him sometime.

Next day wangji wake up early and cook for wei ying. he cooked wei ying fevorite food.then he come to wei ying and wakes him up.wangi said ' getup wei ying'.but wei ying slept like a donkey.after this wangi started kissing wei ying deeply so that wei ying can't breathe.so wei ying finally wakeup.

Wei Ying said ' what are you doing Lan zhan'.wangji said 'what, I give you kiss my love.'hearing these sweet words wei ying started blushing.then wangji said wei ying get ready and come for breakfast.after that wei ying go for breakfast.wangji Starts feeding by him hand with love.

Wei Ying said 'lan zhan you spoiled me now,I have got used to eat your food,so I can't eat food from outside.'wangji said ' I want spoiled you '.then they both go to wei ying apartment to take yuan for school.when they reach.they saw nei huaisang left and give yuan his breakfast.

Wei Ying want to talk with yuan about his relationship with lan zhan.he said yuan about his relationship . hearing that yuan was very happy for his brother.yuan hugged Wangji and said 'rich brother now you are also my family.you will also my brother.'

Days passed everytime wangji took great care both of them.wei ying was very happy with his love lan zhan.wangji everyday cook wei ying and yuan fevorite food.he used to take wei ying out for long drive.when wangji have a chance he suddenly kissed wei ying anywhere. also infornt of yuan.

Wei Ying said 'what are you doing lan zhan yuan was here.'wei ying was very ashamed that time yuan was very happy for his brother.wangji take good care of yuan.all there of them are very happy in there life.everytime wangji told wei ying he and yuan should with him at his apartment.

It was a part of his plan.he want to suppress wei ying under his favore and then wei ying depend on him.so wangji easily hurt him.then so he want take wei ying in his house and control his life.but wei ying didn't agree to stay at Lan zhan apartment because he was a very hard working and proud person.

He didn't want to use lan zhan money for himself.he always told lan zhan 'don't West Money for him.'yuan also try to convince wei ying but wei ying didn't agree for that.wangji could do anything for his revenge.so he gives a lot of money to wei ying apartment owners for to get him out of that apartment.that apartment owners does same and said ' wei ying I give this apartment to my son and daughter in law.

They are coming to stay here.so you will leave after one or two day.hearing this,wei ying try to convinced that give him some more time.but his house owner didn't agree.wei ying was very worried because he pay 10year rent for this apartment.also there was no one else in this city who could help him to stay.nei huaisang also not at the time at City what he do now?

Wangji according his plan come to wei ying and made a worried and sad face. then sit nearby him and said 'wei ying don't I treat you well?am I not a member of your family?I am your boyfriend but you don't tell me anything about your troubles, don't you want to be with me. have I done something wrong?why didn't you tell me anything about this apartment?I heard all this from yuan mouth.you didn't want my help.am I that bad boyfriend for you?

Hearing this wei ying felt very bad for lan zhan.he think 'how much lan zhan loves him and care for him everytime.even now he was also very worried for me.may be I hurt him many time disagree with him to stay with him, now we are at a relationship.so I can live with for a new apartment,I move there.

Wei Ying didn't want hurt his love lan zhan feeling.yuan also try to convince wei ying.so wei ying think he moved lan zhan apartment for few months.then he rent another apartment and moved there.so he said 'lan zhan I agree with you but when I find a apartment I moved that time.' hearing that yuan was very happy and hugged both of them Said 'now we leave like family at one house.'

Wangji was successful at his plan.after one day they moved at wangji apartment. but wei ying and wangji leave separate room because wei ying don't want intimate now.wangji take more care of them.he addmission yuan at a big private school.one day when nei huaisang come to meet wei ying at his apartment . he have to know that wei ying don't leave their.

So nei huaisang go to meet wei ying at his working place.then he did hug him and said ' suddenly I knew you didn't leave their, where are you leaving now.'wei ying said nei huaisang about his relationship with lan zhan.hearing this nei huaisang was shocked because even now,he have doubt at wangji real identity.

Nei huaisang said 'wei ying please don't trust lan zhan easily,I don't want you hurt again.'wei ying said 'nei huaisang please don't talk like this,you know how lan zhan treat me very well, he love me very much and I also,why both of you didn't like each other.now he is my boyfriend please treat him well for me.'

That time wangji come their for wei ying and heard everything what nei huaisang said and saw how nei huaisang close with wei Ying. that time he got very angry.he go to him and pulled wei ying near by him and suddenly started kissing him there.seeing this nei huaisang was very angr and wei ying said 'what are you doing lan zhan at public places.'

Nei huaisang said 'shameless'.wangji angrly said 'nei huaisang I know your wei ying bestfriend but now I am his boyfriend so don't interfere in our relationship, stay away for it, you know your limits.i didn't like someone else close with my wei ying.hearing this nei huaisang leave that place with anger.he said 'wei ying I meet with you later.'

Wei Ying also very angry at wangji behaviour with nei huaisang.he was very rude with him.then they both come at wangji apartment but wei ying mood was very bad because he did not saw lan zhan like this.wangji and yuan know wei ying was angry.but yuan eat his diner and go to sleep.then when wei ying started leave wangji hold his hand and said 'come with me wei Ying,I want to talk with,your angry with me.'

When wei ying didn't listen him.wangji take wei ying at his arms and go to his bed room.then he put wei ying at bed,then come top of him.after that started kissing wildly.that time wangji also angry,that time he only reminded how nei huaisang close with wei ying and what he said wei ying about his relationship.

Wei Ying said 'what are you doing lan zhan,let me go.'wangi said angrly'why you don't love me,I have rights to touch you.you know I didn't like anyone else touch you,how nei huaisang close with you.then he again kissed wei ying deeply.wei ying felt bad for Lan zhan, he knew how his lan zhan protective and possessive for him.so he did not pulled him.

Then after some time wei ying said 'ok Lan zhan' I am not angry with you, let me go'.but wangji was at another mood .he said ' no wei ying , today I want give you my complete love, please wei ying can we intimate now, didn't you trust me, didn't you love me.hearing this wei ying didn't say anything.

After that wangji suddenly open wei ying shirt.then wangji kiss wildly at his neck,then his chest,first bite him then kiss that place.he kiss and bite at everywhere at wei Ying body,then lost fully see wei ying necked body.wei Ying said 'please Lan zhan don't look at me like this.'that time wei ying blushing,his face was red like Tomato.

Wangji said 'why not my love,your so beautiful.then he started kissing wei Ying Rosi lips,his mole,at his stomach,he also open his clothes.then they both get intimate,that time Wei Ying only take lan zhan name, wangji satisfied hered that voice of wei ying.wangji was very raff with wei ying that night.

Wei ying said 'please Lan zhan gentle with me,it is our first time'.wangji said of course my love.'that night very romantic for them,wei ying was very happy that time and tired also.then they hugged each other and sleep.

PLEASE Vote For FF. ENJOY IT.