part-9

When wangji saw nei huaisang and wei ying that closeness.wangji was very angry and jealous.so he angrly leave that place. wangji was misunderstood wei ying and nei huaisang that time. nei huaisang take wei ying at the hospital.

Doctor check wei ying fever and said 'your health is not well because you do not eat well and work hard, from now on you eat well and rest properly.stay tonight at hospital because your fever is not cured so stay here.

But wei ying refused.wei ying was wondering if he stay in the hospital tonight.lan zhan will worry for him.his lan zhan say many bad things during the day.maybe now he felt guilty for it and when lan zhan heard I have fever,he got very worried for me.

So wei ying take some medicine and decided to leave.nei huaisang said'wei ying your fever is not cured so stay at hospital.'but wei ying said'don't worry i am fine now, thank you for your help. Please you book a cab for me'.so nei huaisang book a cab and wei ying reach at wangi apartment at late night.

When wei ying enter the apartment,he saw yuan was already sleep.su she sleep at wei ying previous room.when he entered at wangji room.that room was fully dark.when wei ying go to near the switch board to on the light. suddenly wangji hugged wei ying tightly and turned wei ying back and pull him at Wall.

Then wangji started kissing and biteing at wei ying neck rafly.then again he truned wei ying his side start kissing wei ying rosilips rafly and very hardly. because of that some blood starts coming out from wei ying lipes.but that time wei ying was very happy because his lan zhan touch his after many days.so his lan zhan didn't angry at him anymore.

That time wei ying feel shy and happy also.but because of darkness he did not see wangji angry face that time.wangji pull wei at bed.then come on top of wei ying and quickly open his shirt.then rafly,hardly, kissing and biteing at wei ying body every where.

That time wei ying have fever so he has not that of strength to pull lan zhan. because of lan zhan hard biteing wei ying was hurt. wei ying said'lan zhan please stop, it's hurt's.'then wangji angrly go near to wei ying ears and said  angrly 'where were you till now?'

'Why you come home so late, what are you doing today with su she? You try to seduced him. when i go to your work place to pick you. i saw at my own eyes. what are you doing with nei huaisang. are you enjoy your romantic time with him?
you sleeping at nei huaisang shoulder and talking loving things.'

'Have you slept with him before when you come into relationship with me?can you do anything for money and intimacy?how much intimacy did you need?i had not touch you for a few days, but you need it so much that you can sleep with anyone.how characterless person you are?'

Hearing that kind of all hatred and insulting, humidity words from his love. wei ying happily face turned into sad and heart broken face.he was crying and shocked that his love lan zhan think this about his character,that he sleep with anyone for money and intimacy.is his lan zhan truly love him?

But wei ying said'no lan zhan I didn't seduced su she,even he try to seduced me.'hearing that wangji got more angry and said 'you think everyone like you, Su she is a good person not like you. You put your fault at another. You want intimacy right ,so you dress up that today for me? so i give it you now, don't worry. i satisfy your body needs to day.

I try my best satisfy you that kind of you don't wake up from bed tomorrow.then he rafly, hardly and brutally kiss ,bite and intimate with wei Ying. wei ying was fever that time and wangji hurt him more.wangji angry that kind of that time,he even did not notice.wei ying have fever.

Wei Ying heart was broken.he was only crying that time and ley at bed like a dead body. he had not that strength to stop wangji.wei ying body is there but his soul is not there.wangji heard that wei ying was crying but he did not stop intimate with him.that time wangji only think how wei ying slept with another person? he was very jealous and angry.

After intimacy and his anger take out of wei ying body.he dressup leave wei Ying at bed .wei ying was that kind of week,
he did not get up.he was crying a lot.he feel lan zhan hate and anger at his body every where.at wei ying body every where was only wangji bite,kiss and when he holds force fully wei ying hand, that marks was there.

When yuan get up morning and he did not find his rich brother and his brother.he go to the wangji bed room.wei sleep at bed neckedly.wei ying was scared.he didn't want his little brother saw him like this.wei ying cover his body with a blanket with many difficulty.

Yuan saw his brother health look not good.he check wei ying head and said worriedly 'borther you have fever, where is rich brother'.wei ying said 'baby please help me there was my clothes, please give me and go ready.we go to the hospital first.'yuan do what his brother said.then they go to the hospital.

After that wei ying go to drop yuan at his school.yuan said'brother you and rich brother are ok,rich brother didn't treat you good.where is he yesterday night?rich brother treat me very good,I love him so much,I did want you and me,we both live like orphan, like before.
please say brother what happened,I want live with my rich brother.'

Hearing that wei ying was felt sad and think 'how ever lan zhan treat me bad now,he didn't treat bad yuan. he admission yuan at a good school, that I did not do in my poor income.so for yuan I take a another chance our relationship.but from today I will did't use lan zhan money for me and for yuan study.

Because wei ying was very hurt by lan zhan that words.aslo he did not want to close with lan zhan because he afried what lan zhan do with him yesterday night like animal.he was heart broken now.but he hope a little for his yuan.he saw yuan was crying that time.wei ying said 'baby don't cry, your rich brother take good care of me,we both happy at our relationship.your rich brother didn't come at home yesterday.'

Then wei ying go to his part time job for save money even his health was not good.when wangji come to pick yuan. yuan run to wangji with happily and with smiling face.wangji hugged yuan and said'cutie why today morning, you are not at home.where are you going.who drop up at school?'

Yuan said 'rich brother didn't you talk with my brother? you didn't know that my brother have very bad fever.even brother didn't get up today morning.so we go to the hospital.'hearing that wangji was shocked and felt guilty.he think yesterday night ,how he behaved with wei Ying and said many bad words to him.

Yuan said 'nei huaisang brother also come at my school before some time,he said brother have fever yesterday night,he takes brother to hospital but brother refused to stay at hospital.'he come to know how brother was now. because brother didn't respond his phone.

Wangji feel very guilty and bad.but he think that 'but wei ying try to sedues su she, yesterday if he said that he have fever.but he remembered that wei ying beg him to stop because he was hurt but wangji didn't listen that time.wangji thought it's ok,that what i want to hurt him is't?why I feel pain in my heart? what happened with my feelings?

Yuan said'rich brother please treat my brother good,i love you so much.i did not want live like a arohon before.i trust you, you don't leave me and my brother.' hearing that why wangji feel afried for something missing?he was scared for some one leave him.but he convince himself it feels for only yuan.because I love him not wei ying.

After that wangji said 'cutie i will never leave you and your brother.i will never hurt you brother.ok then come with me.let go for home.i pick your brother,I think he go to his part time job.you know how your bother was a stubborn.another sides su she try to find a chance to force wei ying to sleep with him.

THANK YOU FOR REDDING THIS FF. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS FF And ENJOY IT.