CHAPTER: III

Zhou Ming Yun's POV

Beep...Beep...Beep! my third alarm started to chime when I finally opened my eyes to greet the day. Oh lord I'm late! I'm spectacularly late! I got out of my bed and walked into my bathroom. "Finally, my plan is working..." I spoke to myself. I won't be able to create the bad boy impression on my first day if I'm on time for the lessons. And it's just a few weeks of this sh*t anyway. I chuckled as I chose my outfit, PERFUME and SHOES. I stepped out of my room to find Li Chung, my family's chief butler, greet me with an awfully warm smile. This isn't normal. I heard some maids whispering from nearby. "Oh, Young Master is ready! We can always know that from a mile away. And you know why?" one asked another, giggling. "It's his awfully smelling perfume. And I wonder why he always prefers that fragrance?" replied another. Even after hearing this, my response was, ignorance. But, I think I will have to look into their resignation letters sooner or later. "Young Master..." Li Chung started while he handed me an envelope that looked as if it contained a map to a treasure island. Unfortunately, it wasn't the case. That envelope ruined everything. When I opened that envelope, I didn't expect to find a letter from father stating that all my finances will be handled by Hao Tao. My brother. He is an exceptional figure of the Zhou family. Well, everyone except me are exceptional...Still, how could they do this to me? I can't just let someone take control over my personal life. It's My money, so I can spend as much as I want.

Holy Sh*t! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO ME!!!! My mind exploded but my face remained neutral. I was furious. He continued his speech. "As you can see, Master has given the responsibility of your expenses to the eldest young master. And..." He paused with a look on his face while his eyes were locked to the dark, thick, carpeted floor. "And..." I questioned him with a puzzled look on my face while my fist tightened. He gulped. "Well..., And... He said you will be provided a limited amount of allowance... for each month." "That is?" I asked again as I hardened my voice and tone. "Ten thousand dollars per month, sir" he replied immediately. My heart shattered into millions. "WHAT!!!!!" "This isn't happening! I can't survive with just ten thousand bucks per month!" "Hao Tao!!!! You..." My mouth spat out words uncontrollably. Calm down Ming Yun. I took a deep breath. "So, I have ten thousand to spend this month...right?" I forced myself to remain serene. "To be precise, you have eight hundred and sixty dollars to spend, young master." He spoke. How is this even possible? I'm supposed to receive ten thousand dollars as promised. You think I'm a fool? I stormed out of the mansion and called Hao Tao on my way to the university.

"Good afternoon, Ming Yun. How may I help you?" Lina, my brother's charmingly elegant secretary, answered the phone. Her voice was as sweet as honey and a medicine to my wounded heart. "Umm... Ming? Are you there?" I heard her voice again. "Oh! I totally forgot.' I mumbled. "Is he there?" I asked with my temper increasing constantly. "Please don't tell me that he is in a freaking MEETING!" I shouted at my phone. "Sorry Ming but he is actually in a personal meeting with someone. And I don't think I can disturb him now..." She replied hesitantly. "Well, if you leave a message I can pass it for you." she continued. "No. Just forget it." I stated, "But I will make sure he calls you as soon as he ends the meeting." She assured before ending our call. It's so annoying! I banged on my steering wheel as I was filled with frustration. I had no choice but to drive to my lesson that has already began. I drove as fast as I could when I finally heard my stomach cry due to hunger. Oh cr*p! I missed my breakfast! I need coffee! Anyhow I almost reached the university, so I decided to have my breakfast there. As soon as I my car entered the campus compound, heads turned towards me. My brand new, bright, red car sure knows how to create impact. Nice.

After I parked my car in the most visible place, I slowly opened my door and placed my left foot on the ground. Then I wore my black leather jacket as I walked towards the main building. I was able to notice many girls and some boys squealing and gazing at me, endlessly. This place is better than the one in China. There are lots of choices here. Like, blondes, brunettes, and the list goes on and on. I went straight to the café inside the college grounds to buy a cup of coffee that I missed due to my brother's devilish act. 

At last, the coffee is in my hands. I kissed my paper coffee cup as I strolled down the empty corridor. Then suddenly...

To Be Continued...