CHAPTER: X

Who could that be?... Wait. Why am I interested? Well, obviously it's not me. I don't even think my name is in there. I'm just here to look at those chicks. And I just need to get their numbers. Then I'm out of here. I can't stand that woman. She is so BRAINLESS that she didn't even realize her car keys in her bag! What kind of human being is she! Seriously? SOOOOO frustrating!

"ZHOU MING YUN!" my thoughts were destroyed when my ears perceived a ringing voice blurting out my name through the speakers. What? What happened? I was back on earth. Everyone was applauding while their eyes were fixed on me. "Come on to the stage!" Theo instructed as he walked forward. Did I do something wrong? Anyhow, my feet guided me as my brain remained silent and followed their commands. I got on to the stage. "So here, we have our first lead on stage and next Bella will be picking the chit from the list of females for the role of Romena. Our handsome, sorry. In this case, our elegant, intelligent, impulsive character." Theo gushed as he motioned his arm according to his words. Julien! Me? Are you kidding me? All I wanted was to flirt with these girls not act in some stupid over-rated drama! That's it. I'm out of here!

Cara's POV

To be honest, I didn't expect that himbo would be Julien. I pity the girl who is going to play Romena. She is going to suffer. And I pity the audience too. This time drama is going to be a big flop because of this idiot. An immature, thick head like him, I'd be surprised if he was still alive on the day of the production. He dug his own grave. A smirk appeared on my face when I noticed his face loose color. "Ha. You deserve that himbo!" I murmured under my breath with my heart filled with sorrowful happiness. I stood there still when they announced the female lead's name. "CARA WILSON!". At first, I couldn't believe my ears. I gulped. I paused for a second to comprehend the situation. I had no choice, but to quietly climb up the stage and land next to the only living creature, I dare not to encounter again. I just realized. Karma is a boomerang. I stood next to Bella who projected a warm smile. She introduced us to each other as if we were meeting for the first time. I can clearly see from his expression that he didn't want to participate, especially with me. Anyhow, our feelings were mutual. All that was going in my mind that moment was to keep calm.

Zhou Ming Yun's POV

When I was about to take off from the stage, "CARA WILSON!" Bella announced as she cheered for her friend to step on stage. NEVER! IMPOSSIBLE! I immediately forced my legs to move faster so that I can escape soundlessly while they were distracted. But I got caught. I was compelled to face her. "Mingyun must be feeling shy as this is his first time but don't worry. Cara is an expert. She will guide you and with your looks no one will notice your mistakes." Bella giggled as she comforted me on stage. I wasn't feeling anything except the urge to murder the woman next to me. Seriously.

No-one's POV

The meeting was finally over. Both of them once again tried their level best to convince Theo and Bella, regarding them giving up their roles to someone who was interested. Unfortunately, the president and vice president were too uncompromising to convince. So, they had no choice but to tolerate each other for the next two months until graduation. "Ah! We MEET AGAIN! Miss Cara!" Mingyun nagged sarcastically as he approached Cara. "Look who's here? wait! Is this Zhou Ming Yun. The biggest fool on earth? Yes!" Cara replied as she walked towards him. Now. Both of them were face to face staring at each other. "Fine." Cara gave up first as she looked away. "We need to work together for the next two months, so its best if we can put our differences aside and introduce ourselves properly." Cara continued in a much more polite manner. "Oh yeah. I just realized. We haven't introduced ourselves properly yet. Fine. You go first." Ming Yun exclaimed. Cara let out a long breath. "Here I go. I am Cara Wilson from the..." Cara started but as expected Ming Yun interrupted. "Let me guess. Faculty of Law? Because, you sure talk too much though." He commented. "Oh really. Then I believe you are not even studying in this university. Going behind girls. What are you, a dog?" Hissed Cara in return. "Not a dog but a philocalist, Darling" Ming Yun snapped as he ended the conversation. He walked away. "For your information, I am from the Faculty of Business, by the way" He informed ignorantly as he disappeared into the hallway. "Faculty Of Business?!! No Way! " Cara exclaimed within herself. "I don't know how long I can tolerate without killing him! Let's see..." Cara whined as she prepared to go back home. She left. She looked into her bag, one last time...

To Be Continued...