CHAPTER: IV

I kissed my coffee cup as I strolled down the empty corridor to my classroom. Unexpectedly, I felt a strong force push me as my coffee flew in the air. In a blink, I witnessed the love of my life spill and flow on the tiled floor. Then I turned around to see a young girl, staring at the ground in shock as she didn't realize that she had fallen. Her knee was bleeding, and her heel broken. Before I noticed all of these things, words like darts escaped my mouth. I couldn't control them, so I walked away. All I was able to apprehend was that I vented my anger on her. Finally, I reached my classroom and sat at the back of the class, and I was lucky that the seat next to me was empty. What a relief. The boy sitting next to me whispered. "I'm Daniel Florenzo." "You must be the new striking student, Zhou Ming Yun, that everyone has been talking about." He continued. "Well, I didn't know this can spread so fast. But how come you know my name? I don't remember introducing myself to anyone, yet. You guys knew that I am coming?" I inquired. "How?" I asked again. Daniel's face changed portraying a nervous yet silly look. I repeated the question again waiting for an answer. Out of the blue my phone sought attention in my pocket. I slowly pulled it out and it read Hao Tao. Great! He is finally available. His own brother has to wait from him, and I did. "I'll catch you later, Daniel." I declared as I took my phone and rushed out of the room.

"Ming, Lina told me that you called. What's the matter? I don't think you have any problems regarding my responsibilities." He spoke as soon as I answered the phone. My anger fueled up. "PROBLEMS...YOU SAY NO PROBLEMS?" I exploded in anger. "Hao, you can't just interfere in my personal life. Please tell me this is all a joke! Well, it's not even April fools yet!" I continued without a pause. "Ming, this is a responsibility given to me by father. And you need to learn to control yourself and be a sensible adult. You have no choice as you will be an in charge of Eren group along with Father and me. So, you need to prepare yourself to be accountable and composed." He said in a calm manner. I hate when he is right and calm at the same time. I took a deep breath. "Ummm.... Can we negotiate about the allowance per month? Because it's impossible for me to live with just ten thousand dollars per month." I requested "There is no room for negotiation Ming." Hao declared. "Ten thousand dollars is more than enough for you to spend per month. As I have mentioned before, you need to train yourself to be under control. And by the way don't forget you exactly have eight hundred and thirty-one dollars and sixty-nine cents to spend for the rest of the month." He stated before ending the call. What? Eight hundred and thirty-one dollars and sixty-nine cents left! I shouldn't have spent twenty-nine dollars on that custom made Caffe Latte that ended up on the floor. I couldn't even enjoy my drink because of that silly, clumsy brainless girl. She ruined my day.

I went back, and the classroom was almost empty. There was a key near my seat. Who does this old car key belong to? I picked it up, hesitantly. Maybe I should hand it over to the administration department. Then as I left, I stopped one guy who was trying to leave and found out about the permanent seat procedure and our results being affected due to our behavior. Well, it's not an issue. I am grateful, as I'm going to fail anyway. That is my sole goal. I stepped out of the classroom to spot that brainless girl, even though I couldn't see her face I was able to recognize her UNIQUE clothing style. So, I dashed towards her and called her from the back. "HEY!" I roared. Instantly, she turned around while her eyes seized mine. Then all of a sudden, her face turned red. I couldn't figure out whether it was due to anger, or she was blushing. However, without doubt, it was red. I couldn't even blink, with that question in my mind. Then she sprinted into the classroom. How could she just leave from the conversation that was about to start! She has awakened my freaking ego!

Cara's POV

After the lesson was over, I walked out of the classroom. Oh my! I just realized. I forgot my car key! So, I raced back. I was almost close to the entrance of the room when Merk called so, I turned around towards the wall. "Hey, Cara. Sorry I was in a surgery and just saw your missed calls. How is my baby sis doing? Did you meet him? Do you like him?" He started. "Wait! You knew? Merk! How could you!" my rage multiplied. "Well, for your INFORMATION I didn't meet anyone and I'm not going to, as well. Ok?" I made myself clear. "Anyway Cara, you should just meet him. Maybe my little princess will fall in love with him in an instant. Who knows?" He chuckled. "Doctor..." I heard another distant voice from his side. "Fine. Get back to work. I will meet you at home in the evening, ok?" I said and ended the call. I inhaled as it was my last breath.

"HEY!"... That voice! I perceived that this voice was his. I immediately turned around to catch him. Although, what happened later was beyond my imagination. I looked at his face for the first time. His eyes captured mine. Without me realizing, my face turned red. It was embarrassing. I wanted to run away but I have a mission to accomplish. I need to get my key! So, I rushed into the classroom in search of my key. My beloved car's key. I went to the back of the classroom to find...nothing.

To Be Continued...