CHAPTER: XVI

Zhou Ming Yun's POV

Sh*t that was close. Look at her, sprinting away into thin air just because I was teasing her. What a nuisance. It's impossible to not laugh. Wait a minute. Where is she off to? Aren't we supposed to go to the theatre room for rehearsals? Then why is this idiot running in the opposite direction? Well...isn't that normal? She is the brainless girl for a reason. Whatever. I need to follow that woman and make sure that she doesn't get into any trouble. So, I had no choice but to race towards that direction.

"Oh crap!" I murmured when I spotted Ryan and his gang of useless bastards approaching Cara. My eyes were fixed on the sight of them proceeding towards her while my feet increased their pace. I'm gonna kick those bastards' souls out of their damn bodies for sure. Did he just hold her hand? You motherf*cker Ryan! Do you have a death wish? I bet you do. 

Cara's POV

"What do you want?" I questioned when Ryan, the useless tyrant, stopped me.

"Well... Cara Wilson. That's your name, isn't it? It's quite surprising to know that you have finally managed to pop out of your small, invisible bubble, after you got that new boyfriend of yours. POP!" He poked my cheek at the end of his worthless speech.

I can't believe he thinks that. That himbo and I are a couple? Such an idiot.

"Are you done now?" I brushed his hand off me and began to walk.

He stopped me. Again.

"HEY! Get your dirty hand off her!" I heard his voice echo into my ears.

"Zhou Ming Yun?" I gasped as his fist travelled through the air, imprinting on Ryan's face as it landed.

Instantly, Ryan anchored on to the ground with his left palm covering his injured side of his face. His gang mates took a few steps back as soon as their eyes spotted Ming Yun's vexed face.

"Cara!" He called out. This was the first time I heard him pronounce my name clearly. He turned around to face me. His palms covered the ends of my shoulders. He leaned forward, towards me. I was able to see my reflection in his dark, ink black eyes. His breath was controlled as if he was trying to prevent it from hurting me. "Are you ok?" He enquired with his eyes still fighting to imprison me. Sadly, they did win.

"Yes. And why are you here?" I replied, trying my best to make sure that his glance doesn't shift. Wait. CARA! What are you thinking! My consciousness suddenly took over. I am not supposed to enjoy his touch or his eyes or his breath or his...Whatever! I SHOULDN'T CARE! I quickly pushed him away. "I didn't need your help." I uttered and began to walk away while he stood there still.

No One's POV

After Cara reached a decent distance away from where Zhou Ming Yun stood, he swiftly turned around to face Ryan who was motionless and was drowning in shock and pain.

"Think about touching her again, when you die, all that will remain will be pieces of flesh that even your own mother wouldn't recognize." He voiced out in a firm, serious tone. The atmosphere turned hostile for a while, but as soon as the last word escaped from his mouth, the mood lightened.

Ming Yun aggressively held one of Ryan's shoulder while a big smile was plastered on his diamond shaped face. Anyone who failed to hear the words would've thought it was a friendly conversation.

Although his face seemed friendly, his eyes expressed otherwise.

"Even though she is my enemy, I will not let 'YOU' hurt her." Zhou Ming Yun warned sweetly before he departed from there. The ones who heard it were frozen in fear, each plastered to the ground.