CHAPTER: VIII

No-one's POV

The three young men of the Wilson family were drowned in her story. They didn't realize the time flying while they were talking. However, every discussion should come to an end. "Do you want me to warn him or something? Dimples. This guy seems like a problem." Noah erupted with anger. "No! Don't worry. I'll be done in a few months anyway. And WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?" Cara exclaimed. "I feel, I won't be meeting him ever again in my life. I just have to tolerate him for the next two months at most." She announced "So, guys stop stressing over that maniac and focus on your life." She finally said as she stood up. She yawned. She was absolutely tried. It was a long day. "I think I'm going to skip dinner tonight." She reported. "Good night guys!" she said before walking out of the room. "One more thing. Do not tell her highness or dad anything. I don't want them to stress over something trivial. That's the main reason I didn't even tell Chad." She added when rushed back. Finally, she left. Now the three men were left alone. "Here comes the hardest part of the day." Neil finally spoke up after a long silence. "The Dinner." The other two grumbled. "Geesh, talking with Princess left me starving now. I'm going to my room to freshen up and join you guys at the dinner table." Merk added. "See ya." Aaron said as he started to walk towards the direction of his room.

Zhou Ming Yun's POV

I am finally home. I took my phone out and started to browse through different accounts to find that brainless girl's contact details when I suddenly received a message from HER. LittleFoxyLady. I think she was depressed or was dumped by her boyfriend. Wait. She never had one. So, who is that 'Himbo' she's talking about? What does it mean? Judging from the time she texted me; I think she must be totally frustrated with that guy. Anyhow the events she described seemed familiar. It must be a coincident, I guess. I finally kept my phone aside. Then I realized that I couldn't find any information regarding Cara online. Not even one. Therefore, I gave up. "It's no use. You are fated to be with me." I murmured to the key that was suffering in my palm. How can she be so careless enough to bump into a stranger, fall on the ground, break her heels, and misplace her car key in one day! Geesh. That woman has issues. ahhhh-hhaaaaa (Yawing).

Cara's POV

"Oh my!" I sighed as my head gently landed on my bed. This idiot even made Noah angry. He was the coolest among us but now, even he got mad. I sent a message to Heart_Stealer, who was coincidentally online at that exact moment. He was my online friend. We've been friends for half a decade now. He was the first and the longest friend I've ever made in my life. Anyhow, he lives in the opposite side of the world so our differences in time zones matter. That's why I am texting him now. But still, today's incidents danced restlessly inside my head. That idiot ruined my whole day! I keep thinking about that himbo, even though I am absolutely worn out. I spoke to myself like a fool. Thank God, Damian was rational and was kind enough to treat me well... I was finally able to distract myself from that maniac's thoughts. ...But unlike that empty head. His thoughts barged in again. God! It's so tiring! I slowly closed my eyes, till I suddenly felt unconscious.

. . .

I hesitantly opened my eyes when I felt, a strong breeze attack my still face. My eyelids resisted at first but then gave in to witness a lush green forest appear in front of me. Where am I? What is this place? I had no answer. It seemed lonely. But I didn't know why, my feet dragged me into the wilderness. My brain couldn't control them. My relaxed feet started to increase its pace when my ears and the rest of my body detected various sounds and movements. Crack! A sudden noise filled the forest. Tap...Tap...Tap. The wind spoke to me. It was like a warning. I didn't know what happened afterwards, but all I knew was that I started to run as a dark figure chased me. I didn't stop anywhere. I was running out of breath. I couldn't breathe. I'm going to die due to dyspnea if I continue like this. I informed myself. At last, I inhaled for the last time as I closed my eyes. Amidst all this, there was a ringing sound playing in my ear. This grew louder and louder each passing second. I opened my eyes. I was sleeping on my bed. Then... I realized. It was just a dream. No. A nightmare. I turned to my right to see the clock face project the time. 6:31 am. I got up as my day started again.

. . .

No-One's POV

Zhou Ming Yun arrived at the University late. Again. He tossed the key in the air as he walked through the corridor. Meanwhile, Cara was prowling on the opposite direction. They were moving towards each other, unintentionally. He was too concentrated on the key to notice her, while she was digging through her bag. Both of them were almost face to face when Mingyun lost control over the key he was juggling. So he dived, in order to save it but unfortunately collided with the woman who was walking right in front of him. In the broad long empty hallway, both of them were on each other. This time, the impact was equal. Both hit the ground together. Within a blink, Cara was in his arms with her face filled with both surprise and fury. There was just a centimeter gap between Cara and the man she never wanted to meet again in her life. Anyhow, he did save the key.

Zhou Ming Yun's POV

What's this look on her face? I just saved her head from hitting the ground and yet she gives me this horrific look. I scanned the area within the impact radius to look make sure that she was alright. Then. I noticed. Her Bag. It was open. "This is the right time. Ming" I advised myself. I slowly navigated the key confined in my palm to her bag. I dropped it in. She turned. She caught my hand in the bag. D*mn! It's so embarrassing! "You. What are you doing with my bag?" She questioned as if she was announcing to the whole world. "Shhh. It's not what you think" I tried to silence her, but it was no use. "What do I think? I think you are an idiot who is trying to steal!" She barked like an angry poodle. "Who are you calling a thief? Me? Pfft." I hissed. Wait. Did that brainless woman just call me, the young master of the Zhou family, a THEIF? How dare she? I quickly stood on my feet. I glared at her while my brain prepared to launch verbal attacks. "You..." I started. But she intervened my attack. "Himbo." She scolded. What does it mean? But somehow it felt familiar. I think... Oh. It was the exact word LittleFoxyLady used to describe that idiot. Could it be...That she is... NO WAY!... IMPOSSIBLE! My mind became a tornado for a while. I couldn't speak a word with all that confusion, So I had no choice but to leave. I ran as fast as I could, as far as possible. I was out of breath. So, I stopped to catch my breath when I saw a bunch of attractive hot girls moving in and out of a room. Wow. One reason to stay at this University. It's a pity that I didn't notice them before. I was too stressed yesterday to pay attention to such things. "I need to get their numbers" I challenged myself. So, I followed them into that room.

To Be Continued...