CHAPTER: XII

Heart_Stealer: G2G. My brother needs me downstairs now.

     LittleFoxyLady: Ok then ttyl. Bye.

No-one's POV

"What's the matter Hao Tao?" Zhou Ming Yun questioned innocently as he took unhurried steps down the grand lengthy curved staircase while his fingers caressed the wooden handrail. "What do you mean by what's the matter? Zhou MING YUN! Don't act as if you have no idea regarding 'THE MATTER' I am talking about here!" Hao Tao expressed in a firm yet emotionless tone. However, it made everyone in the room to take a step back. "In order to help you remember, let me give you a hint." He continued. A puzzled look appeared on Zhou Ming Yun's visage as he witnessed his brother's eyes light up with fury. Suddenly, there was an unexpected pause in the conversation.

"Grandfather had called me." Hao Tao revealed while his eyes were fixed on his younger brother. Zhou Ming Yun's face was now completely expressionless. "So? what. And if this is what you are gonna talk about. Sorry. I don't know. And I simply don't care." Ming Yun snapped as he buried his hands in his pocket. Then he swung to his left. Unfortunately, Hao Tao grabbed hold of the back of his younger brother's charcoal colored t-shirt. He was in his clutch. "Everyone in the Zhou household knows the exact reason why grandfather calls." Hao Tao continued after letting out a long, deep breath. His eyes then turned ninety-degrees to the right, scanning Li Chung's horrified look that was pasted on his face. He paused. "You called him." He stated as he pulled his younger brother whose face started to change, towards him.

"It is crystal clear that you were the one who called him. I even know what you spoke. So, don't think you can lie your way out of this. I am still shaken by the fact you are still immature, Mingyun. It would be great if you could act according to your age"

"What do you mean by 'Act according to your age'?" Ming Yun questioned instantly while he clenched his fists.

"Well, a twenty-four-year-old would not complain to his mother's father, about how his older brother is torturing him, through a phone call. And when did I ever torture you? You're exaggerating a little, don't you think?" Hao Tao shot words without hesitation.

"Hao Tao..." Zhou Ming Yun began when Hao Tao interrupted.

"Anyway, I'm done talking to you. You may leave." He announced, releasing Ming Yun. Before, Ming Yun could take a step forward, Hao Tao continued. "But do remember that I will deal with this problem in my own way." Suddenly his voice turned cold. The surrounding was soundless. Everyone froze. As soon as he delivered his final speech, Hao Tao walked away silently, blurring into his room. But his impression lasted longer. SLAM... A loud noise filled the atmosphere. No one dared to move. After a few endless seconds of eternal silence, Zhou Ming Yun finally came back to his senses. He sprinted upstairs into his room. SLAM...The loud noise erupted, again.

"hmmm... Both young masters are the same, yet they are poles apart. Ever-since their mother died, the Zhou family became strangers to each other. Master Zhou moved to Turkey, leaving both young masters with their maternal grandparents. Honestly, the one who suffered the most was the eldest young master. The youngest master was just three years old when that tragedy occurred. But the eldest young master, the eleven-year-old who was labeled as his own mother's murderer, had to play the role of both a caring mother and a strict father that he didn't have the chance to be a friendly bother, the youngest master wanted him to be. Yet, youngest master loved him and still loves him, even though he doesn't show it. The same applies for both. However, the youngest master was loved by his grandfather as he was the exact copy of Master Gu's deceased daughter. Unfortunately, the eldest young master received the opposite." Li Chung thought as he sighed. "I am sorry. I was incompetent." Li Chung admitted as his head pointed towards the floor.

. . .

"Seriously?! Grandfather just scolded him. Just like that? I thought he was going to give him a dose. But it all went down the drain. I'm on thin ice now. I don't know what Hao Tao is going to do." Zhou Ming Yun babbled to himself as his feet kept fidgeting uncontrollably. Meanwhile, Hao Tao rushed into his wardrobe. Stared at his suit collection for five minutes straight. Sighed. Then walked out casually. Suddenly, his phone started to buzz.

"Lina?" Hao Tao muttered instantly as soon as he answered the phone. "Hao Tao, what's wrong with your voice? Did you argue with Ming Yun again? Wait. The plan is on tonight, right? But, if you are not apt to it, you don't need to stress yourself. I can handle this alone." Lina spieled off in one breath. "It's on tonight." Hao Tao declared. "Fine. If you say so... I will meet you at the entrance then." Lina stated before ending the conversation.

To Be Continued...